Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Season 2006-07

Club World Cup
- not played
Intercontinental Cup - River Plate
Champions League - Roma
UEFA Cup - Juventus
European Super Cup - Roma
Premier League - Arsenal
FA Cup - Liverpool
League Cup - Liverpool
Community Shield - Liverpool
League 1 - @Bilbo
League 2 - @The Boy
League 3 - @AbusementPark
Conference - @youngrell
EFL Cup - @Withnail
FA Trophy - @VivaObertan

World Player of the Year

DJSv1R5.png

UEFA Player of the Year

BNX0NbG.png

Oceania Player of the Year

Just showing this one because @The Cat had a player finish 3rd

ENW91uw.png

BuodOjk.png

England Player of the Year

13Wtqx0.png

Young Player of the Year

yJqViTh.png

Manager of the Year

aS6GMa0.png

First post updated, if anyone wants to join in the pre-season, now is the time...

Hundreds of millions changing hands, busy transfer window so far...

For the second season in a row, @Cheimoon will be the caf's representative in european competitions, this time in the UEFA cup.

cV6jLzT.png

This won't show up in the transfer table because it was a free transfer, but it seems the legend Rivaldo will finish his career at @golden_blunder

Z6laoOr.png

You will not be happy, Bayern destroyed your midfield :(
We'll just have to destroy them in the UEFA Cup then!

Oh, never mind... (I mean, no matter how weird this simulation has become, I don't suppose Bayern isn't playing CL!)

I thought it'd be more than two players, so now I'm actually feeling relatively good about this. :D Did we buy anyone though?
They were the 2 midfielders with the most matches played.

You only got 1 player, a promising kid from Villa for 250k

OmBZbET.png

Zenoni going for 15m... feels like we have the current negotiation team of United working for us.

Hargreaves what a player! Hopefully he stays injury free for me.

And Micolli might be a mafia esque person but he knows where the back of the net is!

Zenoni going for 15m... feels like we have the current negotiation team of United working for us.
Roma has a big advantage right now because of all the winning, if they make a bid for a player and the club refuses, the player will most likely become unhappy, which lowers the fee.

Blimey. Cahill, Hurst, Staric, Griffin and Bachini all coming through our youth academy (class of '07) and no major outgoings. With this summer, I'm sure the squad is fully capable of achieving yet another fecking playoff loss.

1 signing, seems like I've got the most careful board ever. Never just absolutely splurge and try and do something to push on.

Is there anyway of knowing how much each club has spent on transfers since the start?

1 signing, seems like I've got the most careful board ever. Never just absolutely splurge and try and do something to push on.

Is there anyway of knowing how much each club has spent on transfers since the start?
I would need to go one by one...

Maybe after an Arsenal defeat I'll put some Smiths on and do it.

October 20, 2007

UEFA Cup 1st Round

@Cheimoon began their european campaign with an away defeat in Belgium...

wmccWGk.png

Could it really be all over in the first round?

They turned it around!

l4FzLgb.png

Why is the window open in October?!
According to google the transfer window as we know it was introduced in 2002, so in the game english clubs can keep buying players until February.

Hopefully pencil that in for a couple of weeks time then
If we lose to United I'll inject 10 billion into Arsenal in the game so you all have to see us dominate in this made up game forever.

Was checking international results and apparently Colombia won the 2002 world cup...

mF0rivL.png

October 20, 2007

Premier League

Caf teams are struggling in the new season, only @sebsheep is enjoying a good start and are currently 2nd.

@The Cat and @Samid are firmly mid table.

8Qnpb5n.png

@Cheimoon selling some of their best players is having an effect and @Bilbo probably should've spent more...

BvJVkgB.png

gzBlJco.png

YOZeS1I.png

3b5CvKz.png

He lost the spot halfway through last season to this guy who is pretty average to be honest.

q2PIqlB.png
Agility - 5
Heading - 14
Long shots - 11
He looks confused.

Saw that he had 5 caps for Sweden and thought he might not be too bad, then I looked at his games this season and he's conceded 8 in 2 games for them. :lol: