Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

At least we finished in the top half I guess. I wonder if we have anyone even remotely well-known in the squad.

Another throughly forgettable season. Time for the board to sell up and do one. We were in the playoffs last season so this regression is criminal. Too many diamond encrusted dildos being bought and not enough goal scorers

May 14, 2005

League 3

@pacifictheme are the new League 3 champions!

@pacifictheme won 8 of the last 10 matches. @Bilbo and @The Boy are also promoted to League 2.

@PSV @Vidyoyo @Withnail and @golden_blunder will battle in the playoffs for the last promotion spot.

Oi2h1v7.png

No one was even in risk of relegation, but plenty of disappointment to go around.

O5tZ2z6.png

KLVGZK5.png

hhJr7hv.png

j63b74z.png

YQmggxo.png

Love it. I'll take 2nd and the 'fewest defeats' Cup all day long

@maniak could you post me up a squad summary for the season please, by ratings or whatever is easiest. I'd like to see who the real under-performers are. Saving Wayne Bridge from the ignominy of having his Mrs rogered by John Terry doesn't seem to have paid off, and this is the first season my Korean keeper hasn't been in the team of the year.

Zlatan gets top golden boot and not even a spot on the bench for team of the season. Hopefully adding some actual defenders will mean a bit of progression next season.

Zlatan gets top golden boot and not even a spot on the bench for team of the season. Hopefully adding some actual defenders will mean a bit of progression next season.
It's the players' votes, they don't like him.

@maniak could you post me up a squad summary for the season please, by ratings or whatever is easiest. I'd like to see who the real under-performers are. Saving Wayne Bridge from the ignominy of having his Mrs rogered by John Terry doesn't seem to have paid off, and this is the first season my Korean keeper hasn't been in the team of the year.
x9Untda.png

uI6gv5h.png

May 14, 2005

League 3

@pacifictheme are the new League 3 champions!

@pacifictheme won 8 of the last 10 matches. @Bilbo and @The Boy are also promoted to League 2.

@PSV @Vidyoyo @Withnail and @golden_blunder will battle in the playoffs for the last promotion spot.

Oi2h1v7.png

No one was even in risk of relegation, but plenty of disappointment to go around.

O5tZ2z6.png

KLVGZK5.png

hhJr7hv.png

j63b74z.png

YQmggxo.png
Well at least I had a couple on the top scorer page, and a player in the Team of the Season. Just need to make some signings to make the next step up.

May 14, 2005

Conference

@AbusementPark are the new Conference champions!

Finally @AbusementPark got the promotion they were so close to last year.

@17 Van der Gouw and @Igor Drefljak couldn't keep up but should be contenders next season. @BenitoSTARR sold their 2 best players so if they don't invest again they will struggle next season.

hufZ0o4.png

@youngrell won the worst caf team title! Well done! @Peter van der Gea and @oneniltothearsenal also managed to finish behind a real team, which is a feat after 4 seasons with unlimited budget...

MexQZGI.png

qO6iQH7.png

G3pwYDY.png

qqzZDnZ.png

zVm4s3Q.png

May 14, 2005

EFL Cup Final

@Dr. Dwayne v Stockport

30k people at Wembley to watch @Dr. Dwayne lift the trophy. After all he spent 50M in the last 3 seasons while Stockport spent 3M, surely they could't lose, right?... Right?

Stockport won in penalties... @Dr. Dwayne was better but they couldn't score and Stockport's goalie was MOTM. There's always next year...

G5QYece.png

BVOv32O.png

bPbVbub.png

May 14, 2005

Conference

@17 Van der Gouw and @Igor Drefljak couldn't keep up but should be contenders next season. @BenitoSTARR sold their 2 best players so if they don't invest again they will struggle next season.

hufZ0o4.png

@youngrell won the worst caf team title! Well done! @Peter van der Gea and @oneniltothearsenal also managed to finish behind a real team, which is a feat after 4 seasons with unlimited budget...

MexQZGI.png

qO6iQH7.png

G3pwYDY.png

qqzZDnZ.png

zVm4s3Q.png
Onwards and upwards. Had a speech prepared but I’ve the league to prepare for.

Promoted, but not happy with my boys. Bottled the league and cup-the double was on. Good but not great. They'll never be sung about heroically in the stands.

Excluding Bent, who is taking us straight up. With 30 goals and the highest rated player in league 2 he will be sang about for at least a couple of seasons. Absolute dynamite signing.
Also noted that I have the best defence in the league-optimised. Good foundations to build from.

May 14, 2005

EFL Cup Final

@Dr. Dwayne v Stockport

30k people at Wembley to watch @Dr. Dwayne lift the trophy. After all he spent 50M in the last 3 seasons while Stockport spent 3M, surely they could't lose, right?... Right?

Stockport won in penalties... @Dr. Dwayne was better but they couldn't score and Stockport's goalie was MOTM. There's always next year...

G5QYece.png

BVOv32O.png

bPbVbub.png

I missed the playoffs for this. :mad::mad::mad:

May 14, 2005

FA Trophy Semi-Finals

@Anustart89 v @RedTiger

1st leg win for @Anustart89 in a very even match.

ZCRzEYM.png

BnLpduD.png

@RedTiger almost turned things around but a last minute goal qualified @Anustart89 for the final.

Q7JNV0A.png

c7EGzyf.png

@altodevil v @Peter van der Gea

Despite better stats and a Pandiani brace, @Peter van der Gea won the 1st leg away.

N1C2ZFR.png

ZU6ruNX.png

@altodevil turned things around in the 2ng leg and the tie was 4-4 after 180 minutes. Replay it is...

m06Cnas.png

DVPPnIc.png

Pandiani wins it for @altodevil who will now face @Anustart89 in the final.

VPqFXa9.png

vGMbzMx.png

June 8, 2005

Premier League

@sebsheep's first season in the Premier League ended with a 6th place and UEFA Cup qualification. It sounds good but they only won 1 of the last 8 matches, so yeah... bottle job...

Liverpool won the league by 20 points :eek: and yes, Watford will play in the Champions League:eek:

LQVenO3.png

@sebsheep's last 8 matches... ouch...

6tckbUw.png

@Cheimoon had a boring season, never close to the european spots, never in danger of relegation. After all the cash spent, it was kinda disappointing.

TfQUSyq.png

VALGkTA.png

SfH2foA.png

QGYayuK.png

yIwas9Q.png

If I'd been offered UEFA league at the start of the season I would have taken it without thinking, so very happy with that despite the obvious collapse at the end of the season.
Hopefully the board will recognise the need to strengthen in the summer.
Gareth Barry still going strong!

June 8, 2005

Premier League

@sebsheep's first season in the Premier League ended with a 6th place and UEFA Cup qualification. It sounds good but they only won 1 of the last 8 matches, so yeah... bottle job...

Liverpool won the league by 20 points :eek: and yes, Watford will play in the Champions League:eek:

LQVenO3.png

@sebsheep's last 8 matches... ouch...

6tckbUw.png

@Cheimoon had a boring season, never close to the european spots, never in danger of relegation. After all the cash spent, it was kinda disappointing.

TfQUSyq.png

VALGkTA.png

SfH2foA.png

QGYayuK.png

yIwas9Q.png
Well, you can say it was a boring season, but at least ... Well, our fans got to ... Our team ...

Yeah, I've got nothing.

May 14, 2005

Conference

hufZ0o4.png

MexQZGI.png

qO6iQH7.png

G3pwYDY.png

qqzZDnZ.png

zVm4s3Q.png

Worst tag ever! #ownersout

Am I the only one who has never finished outside the bottom half of the Conference?

Somehow we managed to spend £30m on Wayne Bridge and Danny Murphy and they are now worth peanuts. Sounds like we have peak Ralf in charge :eek:

Somehow we managed to spend £30m on Wayne Bridge and Danny Murphy and they are now worth peanuts. Sounds like we have peak Ralf in charge :eek:
The game adjusts value depending on division, once you're promoted to a higher league, the values of all players go up.

Am I the only one who has never finished outside the bottom half of the Conference?
You finished 8th in the first season. But you only spent 60M in the conference, how are you expected to finish ahead semi-professional teams?

k3uT1bd.png

June 8, 2005

FA Trophy Final

@altodevil v @Anustart89

Classic nail biter with 10k fans at Stamford Bridge. A goal in the next minute gave the win to...

@Anustart89 is the new FA Trophy champion!

@Anustart89 had the lead 3 times but @altodevil always equalized. A last minute goal by Steve Brooker sealed the win! Looking at the stats it seems deserved.

AywH90P.png

JNUeR6E.png

mVV0B61.png

June 8, 2005

League 1 Playoff

Would @Stobzilla join @sebsheep and @Cheimoon in the Premier League?

The semi final went well against Stoke, very even matches but @Stobzilla won both by one goal.

aCtevDU.png

VzpiUDa.png

It was time for the big final against Bradford. 90k fans at Wembley got the chance to see @Stobzilla...

... lose in penalties :(

Sutton and Balaban had been on fire until this match but they couldn't score, while Bradford's goalie was MOTM. Another season in League 1 it is...

WFvlMcD.png

UzDmpg8.png

qmZ6giM.png