Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

March 8, 2005 - Transfers

Premier League

@Cheimoon is trying to deal with the disappointing start to the season, and who better to lift the morale than a player who has won pretty much all individual awards possible, Filippo Inzaghi :eek:

Milan was paid 37M

BTgWK0x.png

TZgmlh1.png

Not happy with that, brazilian international Zé Roberto arrived from Leverkusen for 20M

LmKGY3J.png

@sebsheep was a bit jealous, so they got...

no one:(

League 1

:boring:

League 2

@K Stand Knut was very active in the market.

21.5M from City

egNWyf5.png

13M from Lille

3OP3LPb.png

9M from Lyon, now you have to pray he's half as good as he was in real life.

w8oVxOm.png

@OptimisedRed paid Arsenal 4M for experienced defender Lauren

GSC1JB8.png

@Samid paid Bolton 9M for this guy

SmN628G.png

League 3

@Dan paid Ipswich 20M for a promising forward

nJ484kB.png

And 12M to Birmingham for an experienced defender

8m9e5SE.png

Excellent business for @PSV they sold one of their star players to Liverpool for roughly half of what they paid for him.

7oSH6tk.png

@whitbyviking brought in english talent.

14M from Crewe

mR9pbtG.png

20M from Sunderland

BIa5Yep.png

Conference

@17 Van der Gouw paid @BenitoSTARR 25M for Boa Morte. He was one of the team's best players by far.

be7ntIT.png

@AbusementPark sold Upson back to Arsenal. He didn't always start, but looking at the ratings, he was an excellent squad player.

0XbdxnP.png

@KirkDuyt bought two more good players to the magical place that is the Conference

8M from Derby

s3shqKd.png

9M from Sheffield Wednesday

cvOXMbf.png

@spontaneus1 paid Fulham 9M for the latvian Messi

7EZWhlQ.png

@youngrell paid Sunderland 23M for one of the most promising forwards in the game.

ANTiNQu.png

And also bought veteran keeper VDS for 7M from Fulham

faYux1b.png

Glad we’re splashing the cash but would have preferred it not to be on that scouse twot Murphy. Think he was always solid in the game though.

Wayne Bridge is a great signing. Sliding doors moment for him there, he won’t have John terry throwing one up his wife :lol:

I’m happy, beating teams in the FA cup including scalping Watford from the premier league, shows I deserve to be promoted this season

What? You got Xavi!

I know.

I put the fact that I am now spending money down to a mistake or your being drunk rather than my club actually doing something sensible having watched them do very little.

My expectation levels have changed somewhat with the update

I know.

I put the fact that I am now spending money down to a mistake or your being drunk rather than my club actually doing something sensible having watched them do very little.

My expectation levels have changed somewhat with the update
Ah yes, I keep forgetting this game is sucking all optimism out of some of you. They can't all be bad news.

Ah yes, I keep forgetting this game is sucking all optimism out of some of you. They can't all be bad news.

No, this one was extremely good news.

Like I said, expectation realignment!

Looking forward to the end of season updates.

Thanks again for running this. It’s fecking quality

March 8, 2005

Premier League

@sebsheep is in the mix but the competition for those CL spots will be fierce.

yGVtxHO.png

@Cheimoon seems destined to finish mid table but if they finish strong maybe an european spot is still possible.

NbebUS6.png

MQsp9AN.png

oqseMz2.png

eQ36wVJ.png

nIrctlc.png

Will Burnley ever win again?

Lvzdug4.png

RvN seems destined for a 4th POTY trophy in a row.

CKyxcfU.png

8BkD3M0.png

March 8, 2005

League 1

@Stobzilla has been very consistent but it's all too close to call.

lYFsD0H.png

@The Cat has won 7 in a row, is a playoff spot still possible?

MdVZlzk.png

cMQg5BG.png

NJDaQ3j.png

9EB5u7W.png

kPdtFQ5.png

Sutton is 2 goals away from his best season ever.

SdM20p4.png

I will put a statue of Bent in every car park of every ground in the second division. Come on Bent, get us promoted. You are clearly to good for this farmers league :wenger:

Good to see that I’m having a decent season so far and not battling relegation. Luca Saudati doing some work.

I reckon it'll be at least 10 seasons before I get out of league 3, unless I go down to the conference I suppose
Things can change very quickly, you just need one summer when the board spends 100M+