Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

You finished 8th in the first season. But you only spent 60M in the conference, how are you expected to finish ahead semi-professional teams?

k3uT1bd.png
64-63-54-49...

I reckon 36 points this season. £60mil well spent.

June 8, 2005

FA Trophy Final

@altodevil v @Anustart89

Classic nail biter with 10k fans at Stamford Bridge. A goal in the next minute gave the win to...

@Anustart89 is the new FA Trophy champion!

@Anustart89 had the lead 3 times but @altodevil always equalized. A last minute goal by Steve Brooker sealed the win! Looking at the stats it seems deserved.

AywH90P.png

JNUeR6E.png

mVV0B61.png
Wohoooo! Now let's hope the board builds on this massive success and spends to gain promotion!

Unless we somehow end up worse than the AI
If after 14 seasons someone is still struggling to beat the AI in the conference I promise I'll take over a buy an entire new squad.

June 8, 2005

League 2 Playoff

Heartbreak for @Ian Reus against Blackpool. This is the 2nd consecutive season missing promotion in the playoff.

yLs4cbO.png

CYLpVEi.png

@Hephaestus curse continues, 3rd year in a row losing in the playoffs, this time against @K Stand Knut

WDgZZof.png

nSJIKcz.png

This is just sad, will @Hephaestus ever leave League 2?

cvf5BxM.png

The Final

@K Stand Knut v Blackpool

Is @K Stand Knut promoted to League 1?

Yes! @K Stand Knut are in League 1!

Nail biter for the 67k fans at Wembley, draw after 90 minutes, both teams score in extra time and Blackpool ends up missing 4 penalties in a row!

rR3HtlW.png

SFynBjO.png

t8C9dK9.png

June 8, 2005

League 3 Playoff

@Withnail won the first semi-final with a double win over @Vidyoyo who avoids a potential sudoku

KtzE6ED.png

YwS5Xts.png

@golden_blunder bottling the other semi-final, after a 3-0 home win they managed to lose 1-4 to @PSV and then lose on penalties. Football, bloody hell.

lO3mjfb.png

QEqc4Gc.png

EeOMKbH.png

The Final

@Withnail v @PSV

Who will be promoted to League 2?

@PSV are in League 2!

Very even match, @Withnail was 8 minutes away from promotion and end up losing in extra time with a Kevin Phillips winner!

Yd6LrYp.png

1W4vOpV.png

9MdyLAp.png

June 8, 2005

League 3 Playoff

@Withnail won the first semi-final with a double win over @Vidyoyo who avoids a potential sudoku

KtzE6ED.png

YwS5Xts.png

@golden_blunder bottling the other semi-final, after a 3-0 home win they managed to lose 1-4 to @PSV and then lose on penalties. Football, bloody hell.

lO3mjfb.png

QEqc4Gc.png

EeOMKbH.png

The Final

@Withnail v @PSV

Who will be promoted to League 2?

@PSV are in League 2!

Very even match, @Withnail was 8 minutes away from promotion and end up losing in extra time with a Kevin Phillips winner!

Yd6LrYp.png

1W4vOpV.png

9MdyLAp.png

Dammit all to hell :mad:

Lack of subs may have done me in there. Good effort, I suppose. More signings needed.

Season 2004-05 - Winners and Awards

Club World Cup
- not played
Intercontinental Cup - Roma
Champions League - Bayern
UEFA Cup - Inter
European Super Cup - Real Madrid
Premier League - Liverpool
FA Cup - Leeds
League Cup - Leeds
Community Shield - Leeds
League 1 - Crewe
League 2 - @Samid
League 3 - @pacifictheme
Conference - @AbusementPark
EFL Cup - Stockport
FA Trophy - @Anustart89

World Player of the Year

Sc1tEpl.png

European Player of the Year

qyh60OL.png

England Player of the Year

FzM1Z32.png

Manager of the Year

sCGqT2r.png

Wow. Really wasn’t expecting that. The last update looked like my new signings had had no effect and that I was possibly falling away.

Great season from our point of view and now back to back promotions. Hopefully, my board keep investing and I can continue the rise!

I keep saying it but thanks @maniak. It’s really appreciated and enjoyable. You’re doing a grand job and jt makes me miss the game massively

Wow. Really wasn’t expecting that. The last update looked like my new signings had had no effect and that I was possibly falling away.

Great season from our point of view and now back to back promotions. Hopefully, my board keep investing and I can continue the rise!

I keep saying it but thanks @maniak. It’s really appreciated and enjoyable. You’re doing a grand job and jt makes me miss the game massively

Thanks mate :)

June 8, 2005

League 2 Playoff

Heartbreak for @Ian Reus against Blackpool. This is the 2nd consecutive season missing promotion in the playoff.

yLs4cbO.png

CYLpVEi.png

@Hephaestus curse continues, 3rd year in a row losing in the playoffs, this time against @K Stand Knut

WDgZZof.png

nSJIKcz.png

This is just sad, will @Hephaestus ever leave League 2?

cvf5BxM.png

The Final

@K Stand Knut v Blackpool

Is @K Stand Knut promoted to League 1?

Yes! @K Stand Knut are in League 1!

Nail biter for the 67k fans at Wembley, draw after 90 minutes, both teams score in extra time and Blackpool ends up missing 4 penalties in a row!

rR3HtlW.png

SFynBjO.png

t8C9dK9.png
fecking hate the playoffs....

@RedTiger will be removed before the new season starts for inactivity.

@LARulz has been away for a while, if he says nothing he'll be removed at the end of next season.

Does the 14 season thing only count in the Conference? What about us semi-plebs in League 3 :lol: