Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys would just believe anything even if it's coming from no mark chancer spouting nonsense online .
Why wouldn’t they speak with him. It seems highly likely that they would have if they have been paying attention. Ragnick publicly tried to tell everyone about what was wrong. The hierarchy didn’t like it and pushed him out the door.

His insight could be very valuable.

I was a sceptic initially during the bidsing phases but I must say, I’ve been quite impressed with how they've gone about things since taking over.

Especially the sense of urgency present when it comes to assembling the new club structure as soon as possible.

We're finally moving like a proper and serious club with a plan for the first time in years

It’s looking good so far, taking it seriously, they are doing what the Glazers and Woodward should have done 11 years ago, getting good advice from people and brining in actual footballing people to make footballing decisions.

Why wouldn’t they speak with him. It seems highly likely that they would have if they have been paying attention. Ragnick publicly tried to tell everyone about what was wrong. The hierarchy didn’t like it and pushed him out the door.

Quite honestly, I'd have tried to speak with all the previous managers and hope that privately they'd be candid.

Really does just rub it in when you think we spent 8 years with Woodward calling the shots along with "protect the value" Judge, and that lingering teaser of giving a director job to Evra/Rio/some other unqualified schmuck.

Then we really did give the job to not one but two unqualified schmucks and made a big song and dance about it. :lol:

It's not unlikely though. Ex staff can provide good insights, and we know Ralf had plenty to say.

I am specifically talking about the credibility of so called source spouting this , no wonder there are so many of them online because people just lap up any made up shit .

I am specifically talking about the credibility of so called source spouting this , no wonder there are so many of them online because people just lap up any made up shit .

Fair point, but I'd love it if it were true.

I was a sceptic initially during the bidsing phases but I must say, I’ve been quite impressed with how they've gone about things since taking over.

Especially the sense of urgency present when it comes to assembling the new club structure as soon as possible.

We're finally moving like a proper and serious club with a plan for the first time in years

Imagine some of the shit Ralf was able to get off his chest. Bet he fecking loved that meeting.

INEOS genuinely not messing around. Doing all the things Qatar said they'd do, and fast

I can believe INEOS met with Ralf and were keen to meet him, since they’re trying to replicate the system Ralf managed with the Red Bull clubs.

Probably couldn’t ask for a better independent witness really.

I noticed Burnham (Mayor of Greater Manchester for those who don’t know) in attendance at the Munich Service at OT last week, next to the three Sirs too.

I believe the stadium plans are far more advanced than we’re lead to believe and I think it’s going to be a whole new stadium.

I noticed Burnham (Mayor of Greater Manchester for those who don’t know) in attendance at the Munich Service at OT last week, next to the three Sirs too.

I believe the stadium plans are far more advanced than we’re lead to believe and I think it’s going to be a whole new stadium.

Burnham is always at the memorial IIRC. Wouldn't necessarily read into where he was standing. Given his position he'd be in a prominent place such as alongside the 3 Sirs

I'm not sure if it was on here or somewhere else, but I saw someone mention developing the quays so that you could walk to OT along the water from the city centre. That would be incredible and I wonder if there's anything like it in these plans.

I'm not sure if it was on here or somewhere else, but I saw someone mention developing the quays so that you could walk to OT along the water from the city centre. That would be incredible and I wonder if there's anything like it in these plans.
If he gets us walking on water we will piss the league.

I recall something posted somewhere in the depths of this thread about a further action in 18 months which would give Ratcliffe the opportunity to buy out the Glazers? Some kind of Mexican standoff type activation?

Open heart surgery.

Finance?

3115.jpg

I was one of the biggest supporters of the Ineos bid, but they are definitely exceeding even my expectations by far, and I'm sure that's true for everyone else as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.