Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to be ruthless enough and brave enough to get rid of McT, Martial, Rashford, Dalot and Sancho asap

Save this til after Anfield so the new owner has easier fixtures to bed in. New owner bounce for West Ham away.

I just don’t think this is happening.
It's happening because something has to happen fairly soon in terms of investment (purely for Glazers' own sake, as explained elsewhere by people better qualified than me, re. their own debts, the club's repayments being due etc) and this, seemingly, is the only thing those goblins will countenance, i.e. the one option where they're still being able to extract form the club and pray for the value to inflate even further but don't have to worry about the aggressive takeover bringing in a typical fund would entail sooner or later.

If they were just a normal investment group, the two who are keen to stay on would have been turned into minority players by the others selling up, but unfortunately we're beholden to a toxic fail-family with all the ugliness sibling squabbles potentially bring (including not behaving like objective business people and severing their alliance), so anything beyond a little watering down of formal power and ownership here and there , a little transferring of public responsibility for the football side, isn't happening...

Save this til after Anfield so the new owner has easier fixtures to bed in. New owner bounce for West Ham away.

Please Solius, do not remind me of Anfield away, Christ.

They are going to fecking murder us.

Well fair play ETH and all the players are doing their best to driver the value of the club down

He probably be more mobile than Rashers. Deffo Martial.
A #8 would be more impactful, but Jimmy B does seem rather tall in photos. Absolute scenes when we learn he has purchased a 25% stake solely to insert himself as United's new target man.

Like many I’ve completely lost faith that anything is actually happening with this

But what’s the general consensus from Twitter etc regarding a timeframe?

Like many I’ve completely lost faith that anything is actually happening with this

But what’s the general consensus from Twitter etc regarding a timeframe?
The only consensus I have seen is a general feeling there is another twist yet to come with how long it has been since the last update. I definitely believe there is a lot more to this than we have been led to believe. Let's just hope it's a surprise for the positive...

Big day next week.

So excited.

Even bigger day next week to be announced the week after.

Can't come in soon enough. At least he has a wrote off season for assessment and implementation of an actual footballing hierarchy, if we're trying to be positive.

This fella only reports it when it's about to happen. I can believe this.

Like when he said that it would be announced within the next two weeks almost a month ago? Mental that there is a press report/leak of the share price tender offer before anything being filed with the SEC during a public bidding process with enforced NDA's. This stinks of a PR brief following a shocking result and performance on Saturday. There's no way the price and timeline is being thrown around the media like this - someone is going to prison or this is misleading or factually false info to abate the fans wrath of the situation and the process.

This is not normal procedure because it's basically illegal. Madness. Glazers playing games.

Last edited:
So, what happens if he slides his 25% investment in their but receives absolutely no input or control over anything, so it’s you BAU for the Glazers? Where do we go from there?

So, what happens if he slides his 25% investment in their but receives absolutely no input or control over anything, so it’s you BAU for the Glazers? Where do we go from there?
Then Ineos would sue the Glazers. Input/control will of course be defined in the contracts at the time of the stake acquisition.

Status
Not open for further replies.