Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elon Musk turning Old Trafford into Tesla with every fan arriving by Tesla and sitting in their Teslas and the players come out in Teslas :drool:

In Elons defence, he's always been a Man Utd fan.

And the Nine9 Foundation would do a great job.

Elon Musk turning Old Trafford into Tesla with every fan arriving by Tesla and sitting in their Teslas and the players come out in Teslas :drool:

The Boring company could provide exclusive underground access to/from city centre. SpaceX parking for people flying in from overseas. We could fit the players with neuralink chips and augment them with AI so DDG could learn how to pass, Rashford would stop shooting from fifty yards, Antony could learn to use his right foot...

It's truly a match made in heaven

I heard Elon will invest millions in the local area, wipe the debt, and he's going to name his next child "Sir Alex"

Any more rumours about Elon being back in for us?

Please save us from self destruction, Elon.

Can we get the redcafe Twitter to tweet at him? It's important, for the future of the club.
He's losing a lot of money already.

Please save us from self destruction, Elon.

Jaysus feckin' Christ, mate. Calling on Elon Musk for salvation from destruction is like calling...on Elon Musk for salvation from destruction.

(I could present you with multiple equivalents, like calling for Josef Stalin to save yer democracy or whatnot, but at this time Musk himself is the very meme-ish figure you'd use for that sort of thing.)

Jaysus feckin' Christ, mate. Calling on Elon Musk for salvation from destruction is like calling...on Elon Musk for salvation from destruction.

(I could present you with multiple equivalents, like calling for Josef Stalin to save yer democracy or whatnot,
but at this time Musk himself is the very meme-ish figure you'd use for that sort of thing.)
:lol::lol:

It's rare that I disagree 100% with a post, but you have managed to do so here.

Andy is by some distance one of the most reliable, connected and sensible United journalists out there.

I'd go so far as to say there are few who can be trusted for United news more than him, especially because he refuses to engage in pure speculation.

Each to their own though I guess.

Agree 100%, he might not be to everyone's taste but is definitely well connected and doesn't spout guff just for clicks

You should probably be chemically castrated if you think Elon Musk would be good for this club. He would make Boehly look competent

I love this thread :lol:

It’s basically I’m right and you’re wrong, feck you.

Ad infinitum
Not just that but - and this is happening in loads of threads here - people are coming in and saying "You all made fun of me for blah blah six months ago. Well who's laughing now eh?!"

It's like, mate, nobody gives a shit.

Not just that but - and this is happening in loads of threads here - people are coming in and saying "You all made fun of me for blah blah six months ago. Well who's laughing now eh?!"

You only say that because I was right 6 months ago and you weren't.:devil:

I feel compelled to categorically state here that I've been right about this thing all along. Most of you were wrong, so I can't tag anyone specific.

Not into discussion

Happy to be quoted on this in a few years: if we are sold to Ratcliffe that will be the real catalyst for our descent into genuine midtable (or worse) obscurity.

Twitter says Darcie has put the brothers in their place. Could be announced later.

Obviously that’s not true though you would imagine.
Dammit, I thought you were going to reveal that SJ is looking at houses in Bowdon with his new best mate Frenkie De Jong.

Twitter says Darcie has put the brothers in their place. Could be announced later.

Obviously that’s not true though you would imagine.
She’s amongst the youngest of the 6 siblings, why would they listen to her? And how would anybody know that? Hmm….. skeptical.
That said, an announcement would be nice!

Had to refrain from doing this just now in the De Gea thread tbh.

Yeah, what would a well-connected journalist who's been writing about Manchester United for decades know? Clown.
Andy Mitten and Laurie Whitwell have been pretty clueless on the takeover to be fair. The Athletic breaking moments have actually come from Ornstein.

Status
Not open for further replies.