Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Jassim and they wasted this much of my time and then refused my already overpriced offer of 5.2b, I’d buy Liverpool and utterly dominate them.

And I’d enjoy it.

They’re such unbelievably annoying wankers in everything they do, you know the guy must already despise them. Imagine wanting to just buy the club and get on with it and having these twats trying to loiter on.

How they’ve even come to be in the position of owning Man Utd is ridiculous. Just take your money and F U C K OFF.

£5.6bn should get this over the line. Not quite the £6bn they wanted, but far closer than it looked after the previous round. Far more than the Glazers deserve too.

We have to hope and pray this gets accepted the level of increased debt under the snakes is gonna cripple us, the good thing is that would damage our on field performance and thus the price of the assett goes down, hopefully the snakes have this in mind now this bids landed and snatch thier hands off

3/4 months of this stuff and nobody truly knows what's happening outside of the bidders and the parasites.

I don't think a single one of these journalists has any info.

Surely the parasites won’t reject $7 billion ? Raine would pull their hair out at the stupidity of them if they did.

3/4 months of this stuff and nobody truly knows what's happening outside of the bidders and the parasites.

I don't think a single one of these journalists has any info.
Some of them have their sources. It's pretty obvious Keegan from the Mail has been Jassim's mouthpiece throughout the process, for instance.

If I was Jassim and they wasted this much of my time and then refused my already overpriced offer of 5.2b, I’d buy Liverpool and utterly dominate them.

And I’d enjoy it.

They’re such unbelievably annoying wankers in everything they do, you know the guy must already despise them. Imagine wanting to just buy the club and get on with it and having these twats trying to loiter on.

How they’ve even come to be in the position of owning Man Utd is ridiculous. Just take your money and F U C K OFF.

Rather them than us. Hopefully take some of our TikToc support with them too. Dance around Anfield together and take turns in kissing the new 'Thank You Jassim' banner and dream of all of the joyful times they can buy and enjoy together.

I was listening to the ‘No Question About That’ Podcast earlier & they were trying to pass off the idea of the Glazers staying in some capacity as a viable alternative, surely people are not for that idea. Quite frankly Ratcliffe can feck off if that’s true.

And I’d enjoy it.

I suggested this a couple of pages back and someone laughed it off as fan fiction.

But at what point does it stop making any business sense to overpay for an asset whose comparable is available for much cheaper with better foundation for revenue (stadium)?

The only thing keeping Qatar in this is pride and desire not to lose face.

And I’d enjoy it.

Spurs would be cheaper and already has the best stadium in the UK

Some of them have their sources. It's pretty obvious Keegan from the Mail has been Jassim's mouthpiece throughout the process, for instance.

Didn't Keegan say their bid during the second round of bidding had gone in and later it turned out it hadnt and they both asked for an extension?

He's a bluffer. They all are. Nobody has a clue.

I suggested this a couple of pages back and someone laughed it off as fan fiction.

But at what point does it stop making any business sense to overpay for an asset whose comparable is available for much cheaper with better foundation for revenue (stadium)?

The only thing keeping Qatar in this is pride and desire not to lose face.
Remember the Glazer parleys with the Saudis a couple of years ago? Think they priced them out too and they eventually went ahead and bought Newcastle. fecking greedy goblins

Didn't Keegan say their bid during the second round of bidding had gone in and later it turned out it hadnt and they both asked for an extension?

He's a bluffer. They all are. Nobody has a clue.
Don't know. Having a source doesn't mean you get every detail right, especially in a live deal where the flow of information is heavily restricted.

:nono: No it won’t. Glazers own 69% of United and therefore get 69% of the 5.2bn. They share about 3.5bn
It’s for the 69% which is 100% of the Class B Shares. Ratcliffe already said he has no plans to buy the public shares so the figures quoted do not include them.

Remember the Glazer parleys with the Saudis a couple of years ago? Think they priced them out too and they eventually went ahead and bought Newcastle. fecking greedy goblins
Sounds exactly like what these morons would do.

They don't give a shit about the club's competitiveness and their empty rat brains don't realise that if Qatar buy another competitor, it's another club above us in the table sooner rather than later.

All their little greedy paws want to touch is the money from a Super League or when the PL teams get to own their streaming rights (even as a collective). That's all they know.

There should be no excuses or allowances made for anyone who keeps them in power. Ratcliffe can jog on and some of these local lad fans will realise their dumb mistake pretty quick Brexit-style but it'll be too late by then.

Well, they do seem believe the club will be worth a lot more down the road. It was reported many, many times those two don't want to leave. Probably expecting the Super League or some other shenanigans. They are also probably betting on Ratcliffe kicking it sooner rather than later, which could have INEOS sell the club. Ratcliffe's offer is the perfect deal for them. Jassim either pays up or jogs on.

I think they don't want to leave in terms of they think they could get more out of the club by sitting and leeching from it then selling it maybe, but without control that isn't really that easily done. Football clubs aren't particularly good investments, obviously the Glazers have done really well, but on the whole its not brilliant, at the current price and current level of competition within the Premier league.

But for me the biggest obstacle to this is that the shares are far more valuable as a controlling interest. There's a fair few people who want to own a football club, so the class B shares they currently hold make it impossible for anyone to own the club with a controlling interest unless they consent to it. If they allow Jim to come in and have full control, either Jim gets class B shares or all shares become class A because there's no way anyone is spending thay much on 51% and not controlling it. That means that if they want to sell their shares on the future, they can, but only to minority investors, no one would need it for full ownership and if Ratcliffe wanted to sell it would only take his shares for control.

This means for me, its now or never, if they want to stay on it has to be a company like elliot or carlyle who take a minority share or loan them money or whatever, right now they get a huge premium from jassim or Jim if they sell. To make it worthwhile to stay on the club would have to increase abiut 50% in value to catch up to that premium then 50% on that for the money they could have gained investing elsewhere. Even with a super league, that's a tall order, and a super league is by no means likely

Status
Not open for further replies.