Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust any journalist who says the bid is in already when they all called it wrong last time.

No excuses they’ve been offered a world record bid they need to feck off now

Over a billion dollars for each member of the cnuting parasites, surely that’ll be enough to get rid of them ? Ratcliffe offering up 20% with no control and maybe a chance at money down the line pales in comparison to the Qatari offer.

True but they were never getting more than $6b it’s a world record bid no matter how fecking greedy they are.

Not sure what they get out of the 20% stake in the club if they stay? surely they’d never make the money they’re getting to sell in full right now

Of course they wouldn't which is what I've been trying to explain in here. If jassim is offering 7bn dollars which ok might be for the entire club, and not just the Glazers share, let's assume that. That means that 20% is 1.4 bn. By the current market cap, 20% is about 600m I think. So they'd need the club to double in value from the current share price being offered to 7bn and even then they'd still be short, and they'd have lost out on what they could have made investing 1.4bn in investments with better, steady returns. If anyone thinks a super league would double the value of the club, I think they're out of their mind. And a super league is by no means a sure bet given the UK government made a statement saying they would stop it

I want to be happy about this. Obviously us with Qatari money would become a monster. We aren’t a small club being propped up, which guarantees success as it is, but one of the biggest (of not the) clubs in the world who can still compete despite losing Fergie and having parasites sucking us dry.

The problem is that I always loved the fact that we aren’t PSG, City, Chelsea, etc. We are United, built on solid traditions and years of success and heritage. Might sound overly romantic, but I feel like we lose something of our ‘soul’ with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.