Cheap football kits

I need that white kit. If anyone has a reputable seller on DH gate please send me a link as well.

Do DHgate do kits in babies / infants sizes as well? Don't really fancy paying £55 for one.

Can I get the DHgate link too please.

That third choice jersey will be the first United shirt I bought since 06/07, where I got Saha's name on the back. The poor bastard.

Ive just witness someone purchase some from the website called soccer03 which you can google

i haven't bought a shirt (for me) for a long time however the white one has really grabbed my attention.

i have picked a random seller with a good rating on DH Gate and ordered a players version Adult XL and a 4-5 year old mini kit.
will report back on quality on arrival.

I wouldn't mind the PM for the seller too please. :)

That third kit will be the first kit I buy in decades.

Buying off DHGate would save me a small fortune with 2 kids who are United mad, however I'm reticent to buy off there as 1) I don't know what size to buy for them as I've heard sizing is hit and miss, and 2) how well do they deal with constant washing as they play football a lot so kits get filthy regularly.

These kits from 3rd party sellers like DHG doesnt have club and adidas logos, is it worth buying them without the crest
If any one has link to someone selling with logos, could you please DM the linlk

These kits from 3rd party sellers like DHG doesnt have club and adidas logos, is it worth buying them without the crest
If any one has link to someone selling with logos, could you please DM the linlk

They do, it just doesn't show them on the listing so they don't get taken down

Does anyone have a link on DHG (or alternative) for the Long Sleeve third kit? Can't seem to find it on any of them. Only short sleeve version. (It's not on Soccer03 either). DM would be appreciated

Ive just witness someone purchase some from the website called soccer03 which you can google
a mate is waiting on an order from soccer04.shop, suppose to have some of the best quality tops apparently, they just take forever to deliver.

Can I get the DHgate link too please.

That third choice jersey will be the first United shirt I bought since 06/07, where I got Saha's name on the back. The poor bastard.
Please don't get a named version this time around, pretty please.

Obligatory please send me a link via pm as well @EireRed_GS @Guv77 thanks

Last edited:
Guys there isn't a specific seller on there you simply go to the website and type in manchester united jersey 24/25 you'll see plenty of options just filter by best reviews.

Get a couple of sizes up on your usual and you'll be grand.

You'll notice in the pics they don't show sponsors etc don't worry that's just for copyright it will be fine when it arrives.

Ordered many times.