Cheap football kits

How close to the originals are the DH shirts?

Fantastic, can hardly tell the difference to the point some people think they are factory throw-aways due to an out of place stitch causing it to fail quality control.

Got quite a few tops from there. Northern Ireland, Orlando City, Man Utd 23/24 home and away and 49ers home, away and 3rd. All fantastic quality.

Have the 3 Utd kits for 24/25 ordered and expected to be shipped by 7th August. Shipping isn't too bad most of the time. Longest I had to wait was 6 weeks for the NI top.

Fantastic, can hardly tell the difference to the point some people think they are factory throw-aways due to an out of place stitch causing it to fail quality control.

Got quite a few tops from there. Northern Ireland, Orlando City, Man Utd 23/24 home and away and 49ers home, away and 3rd. All fantastic quality.

Have the 3 Utd kits for 24/25 ordered and expected to be shipped by 7th August. Shipping isn't too bad most of the time. Longest I had to wait was 6 weeks for the NI top.

Can you PM me your seller please

Same please... can't find any kits on the site or app :/.

PMs being sent.

there is a trick to finding them. Half the time using the team name brings up 0 results so look for a player name with 24/25 such as "Rashford 24/25" and it will bring them up .

My experience is usually order a size or two up as well. If you're L, order XL or XXL.

I'm guessing that's still true?

How close to the originals are the DH shirts?
From my experience if you buy from a good seller you can tell the difference only if you look at it forensically, otherwise no one will know the difference walking down the street.

PMs being sent.

there is a trick to finding them. Half the time using the team name brings up 0 results so look for a player name with 24/25 such as "Rashford 24/25" and it will bring them up .
Would you mind pm'ing me also please mate. Cheers.

Been looking at the Brazil shirt from the seller linked. The pic doesn't seem to have the manufacturer's logo. Is that a visual thing and all will be good when it arrives?

Been looking at the Brazil shirt from the seller linked. The pic doesn't seem to have the manufacturer's logo. Is that a visual thing and all will be good when it arrives?
Yeah. For legal reasons they can't show a nike tick as it isn't a nike product

None of them show the logos, must be for copyright/legal reasons. They will come with them so I wouldn't worry about that.

He seems to be back selling Utd kits again, full adult kids now has well.
Going to order this weekend hopefully arrives for the season opener.

Can I get the link too when you get a chance? Thanks

Been a while since I bought a Utd kit. Last time was when I visited Old Trafford for the first time in my life (and sadly the last) We played Chelsea in the last season we became champions. Chicha and Vidic scored :)

Anyway been intrigued by the white kit. Can anyone dm me with a dhgate link of a reliable seller?

Cheers!

I'd appreciate some links as well, looking to buy a couple of kits for my cousins.

Literally go on DHGate, type in a united player name followed by "24 25". Look for one has good reviews.

It doesn't matter which player you type, it's just way to get to the shirts. If you search Man Utd etc nothing comes up.

My home shirt arrived today. Hard to tell how accurate it is without have a legit one to compare with but it looks good to me, and it's actually a REALLY nice kit, the gradient on the red is lovely. Those light tinted stripes aren't great though, not sure what they were thinking there.

Now I have to stop myself from ordering a bucket load more.

Home and away kits came today. Look decent however, away kit doesn't have a button on the collar and from all the pics I've seen it's supposed to?

Home and away kits came today. Look decent however, away kit doesn't have a button on the collar and from all the pics I've seen it's supposed to?

Sure is.

I've got home and away snides andcb they're Bob on if anyone wants a link just PM Dawn me.

Anyone know of a link where you can get a cheap Stone Roses green United bucket hat?

I have looked but no luck.