Champions League QF Draw, 18 March 2016 1100 GMT

There are only 2-3 decent teams in CL nowadays and we have to wait until the semis before they meet.
Nah, barca is obviously head and shoulders above the rest, but then psg, madrid, atletico, bayern and juventus are all on the level beliw and capable of beating each other on their day. Dortmund as well, but they arent in the CL. Those are definitely the top 7 teams in the world currently though.

I´m a Bayern fan since i was a little kid :D Seriously now i think Benfica will be destroyed. With that defence (specially with their subpar full backs), i can see a similiar result to last year's Bayern vs Porto.

Should be some tasty semi finals. PSG will get past City. Real and Bayern are no brainers.

Think it's a good time to avenge our last CL loss to Atletico.

4 games and we need ONE surprise so that I see Atletico in the semi then.

CITY - Pros & Cons

+++ Pros
Aguero / David Silva and a Yaya Touré able to shine in any circumstances even in walking
City should be happy to see Verratti still injured
Experienced strong players but on the decline

--- Cons
Many injuries especially in defence: Ottamendi/Kompany
Yaya Touré walks a lot :wenger:
Sagna & Clichy: I am not a fan like .... Laurent Blanc - former France national football team - who put them outside the starting 11 during the Euro 2012 :devil:

I see PSG of course

Also Kevin De Bruyne is scheduled to be back late March.

I still think you've got the better team, though.

Maybe. I'm thinking that this way there's potential for more profit - e.g. if Bayern or Barca got knocked out, or Madrid properly smash Wolfrsburg, then significantly lowering their odds. You definitely might be right though.
Bet on both Madrid and PSG to win the CL, following this logic. If they meet in the semis, even better (with PSG hopefully winning that).

What's the TV schedule like? Hopefully they separate the 2 big clashes.
Bayern - Benfica and Barca - Athletico are first on tuesday(05.04) i think. City - PSG and Real - Wolfsburg are on wednesday(06.04) in the first leg.

I would like to see Atlético-Bayern, finally el Cholo against Guardiola. With the sloth that Madrid players are showing the last games I think that we can lose with any of the remaining teams , so I would like to play against Barça, the most difficult.
If we have to lose, I prefer to be in the quarterfinals . An easy team now would be deluding ourselves .
nah, I was being a boaster, very happy with Wolfsburg :drool: , Barça and Atleti can kill each other

Hoped for a good draw for Atletico. At least they are away in the first tie...

Bayern - Benfica and Barca - Athletico are first on tuesday(05.04) i think. City - PSG and Real - Wolfsburg are on wednesday(06.04) in the first leg.
Great if that's the case. I suspect it will only happen like that because of the Spanish sides and UEFA not wanting 2 games in Spain on the same night, or am I not giving them enough credit and they do indeed manipulate the TV schedules?

Whats the possibility of Bayern, Barca and RM always reaching the QFs and never facing one another!

Whats the possibility of Bayern, Barca and RM always reaching the QFs and never facing one another!
The chance is 57% each time. It's been five years in a row, that has a chance of 6%.

Barcelona-Atletico will be great. Can't wait for that.

PSG-City should be a good watch too.

Wolfsburg, your former CL group companion, leads 2-0 after against Real Madrid about 25 minutes. One undeserved pen but it's a more entertaining and less one-sided match so far than expected.