Champions League - Matchday 6

Just heard Chicharito hasn't scored in 13 games. Funny how his thread gets bumped when he scores a few hut nothing now. Or have I missed it?

Just heard Chicharito hasn't scored in 13 games. Funny how his thread gets bumped when he scores a few hut nothing now. Or have I missed it?
It got bumped just a few days ago...

Is anyone watching the Sevilla game? If they lose they are out? or it depends on the number of goals ?

Jesus what a goal by Porto. Guy didn't even celebrate for some reason.

This is what i dont understand Real's two best chances have been from Ronaldo passes. But people say he isn't creative?
Playing a short pass from inside the box isn't all that creative, is it?

Last season he wasn't scoring just a 'few' goals. He was Bundesliga player of the month for 3 months and Bayer's top scorer. He hasn't scored in a while. That doesn't mean we revise facts

Benzema has a love affair with The Champions League.

6th highest goalscorer in history now.

Last season he wasn't scoring just a 'few' goals. He was Bundesliga player of the month for 3 months and Bayer's top scorer. He hasn't scored in a while. That doesn't mean we revise facts
Did I dispute that? No.

I said his thread gets bumped when he scores a few, which it does. It has been bumped other times than when he was top scorer for a few months, has it not?