Champions League - Matchday 6

Besiktas player was sent off and a penalty to Kiev given which they scored from. It wasn't even a foul on the Kiev player.
Feck that, wasn't penalty + red card supposed to be for very serious offences any way?

Feck that, wasn't penalty + red card supposed to be for very serious offences any way?

No double punishment if you go for the ball. The decision was a pure joke. Anyway Besiktas pretty much out of it now. 3-0 down already.

Looks like our single best game under Ancelotti so far. Nevertheless I can't quite look past the fact that this isn't much more than a training match to Atletico, while our team has a personal vendetta at work for them here. I'll take a win against the annoying feckers no matter how irrelevant it may be, though.

Reactions: jojojo
The referees behind the line are the worst thing to have been invented by mankind.

I've still yet to see one of these extra assistants make any real decision.

The only thing they really do is get a player booked for complaining about how shit they are at their job.

This has to be some dodgy way to get an extra couple of blokes match side tickets.

I've still yet to see one of these extra assistants make any real decision.

They don't signal for decisions. Their shitty little wand thing has a button to alert the actual ref and they are mic'd up. So we won't actually know if they've contributded to a decision.

They don't signal for decisions. Their shitty little wand thing has a button to alert the actual ref and they are mic'd up. So we won't actually know if they've contributded to a decision.

The feck is the point in that then? I want to know what they're getting paid for!