Champions League Final: FC Internazionale Milano vs 115 Charges FC

Well, they finally did it. Good thing, otherwise they would cheat even harder.

Tonight wins rubber stamps how soulless the sport of soccer has become.
Compare their fans celebration to West Ham’s fans earlier in the week. The downside of winning all the time is it takes the joy out of it. Tonight was all about relief for City about just getting over the line, everything about tonight was tumescent.

This looks like the equivalent of wannabe celebs who pay for thousands of fake followers on social media. They all look so bored. Just a bunch of soulless, joyless ghouls. If this is what oil state ownership does to a club and its fans, I’d rather go without thanks.

So well behaved! Such an example.

Reminds me of when I saw the final at Wembley in 2011. On the way back to where I was staying afterwards it just looked like a bunch of Barcelona fans commuting to work.

Where the feck is the pandemonium? It’s not like they’ve won the bloody CL before, how are they this blasé about it?

I think Haaland has been found out a bit recently. Inter Milan said before the game they knew how to stop him and they did. He only had one chance tonight and he blew it. He said he had been brought in to win the CL and they did, but I don’t think he can take much credit for it. He won’t be anywhere near 50 goals next season

Is that clip real? Sure it wasn’t recorded during the half time kick about with some kids and a mini goal?

if not then that’s incredibly embarrassing

Reminds me of when I saw the final at Wembley in 2011. On the way back to where I was staying afterwards it just looked like a bunch of Barcelona fans commuting to work.

Where the feck is the pandemonium? It’s not like they’ve won the bloody CL before, how are they this blasé about it?
Looks like they're appreciating a good innings at the cricket or something

photo-1548715855-9a4ed22bff0d
Shoot me, but I like Grealish.

Well done to City. All it took was billions spent, breaking every possible rule going, and waiting until every other top club in Europe was in a down turn at the same time. Well done. You absolutely deserve this historic win...

Is it too much to hope the Caf could be a City-free refuge?

We know Sky sports et al will be doing a whole spread, which is what I'm hoping to avoid, only to see 101 threads about City on redcafe!

115 charges FC shouldn't even be in the competition. They owe CAS a nice little bung for getting that ban overturned

Imaging being a City supporter knowing that a guy in a turban and a dress bribed his way to success. Then imaging being a United supporter knowing that a working class hero from the docks in Scotland worked his ass off for 25 years to bring success...

I wonder who I would chose...Glory glory!

We're clamoring for his neighbour to come and make us a better cheat.

Is that clip real? Sure it wasn’t recorded during the half time kick about with some kids and a mini goal?

if not then that’s incredibly embarrassing
If you look at the source is says ¡LA EUFORIA DE LA AFICIÓN DEL MANCHESTER CITY TRAS EL PITIDO FINAL! (THE EUPHORIA OF THE MANCHESTER CITY FANS AFTER THE FINAL WHISH!)

one of the replies in Spanish: looks like they won a first round match against Burnley..

Totally uncomparable as we don't need to invent sponsorships or revenue streams either

If we want 500m every year to compete then yes it's not our own generated money

We're big but we're not oil state big.

Anything more than 200m per season needs to be tampered accounting wise. Math doesnt lie. Glazers took probably 20-50 extra per season, and that's that. There's no secret funnel everything is by the book.

Being bought by Qatar doesnt make our marketing revenue doubled instantly so any injection would need to be labeled as something

it can and the modern car would win.
In terms of football it can never happen though unless if you have a time machine. Dont know whats with the obsession of comparing past great teams or players wih current great teams or players.

In terms of football it can never happen though unless if you have a time machine. Dont know whats with the obsession of comparing past great teams or players wih current great teams or players.

It’s a cop out. Man city of this era is better than united ‘99 and that’s okay, both teams have trebles, but the depth of this city team is unreal. The whole era is more impressive than ‘99 united

https://www.givemesport.com/1479662...ly-one-of-the-worst-champions-league-winners/

Your team just won the treble. Yet here you are, getting annoyed at me for winding you up a little for being on a utd forum during such a momentous time for your club. And it’s me who has issues?
@padr81 is a very welcome City fan who always posts without irritating bragging. If you had to only read the views of United fans you would soon be climbing the walls.

It’s a cop out. Man city of this era is better than united ‘99 and that’s okay, both teams have trebles, but the depth of this city team is unreal. The whole era is more impressive than ‘99 united

https://www.givemesport.com/1479662...ly-one-of-the-worst-champions-league-winners/
You have to remember we won that CL final with two of our best players missing and the final Keane was missing. There was a lot more drama and excitement in our treble, lots of memories. City treble was a walk in the park.