Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 1: September 17-19

Madrid might win it cause they are Madrid. But lets be honest, thats an absolutely disgraceful performance. Feels like they dont care at all.

Not jump into the challenge with his arm spread wide from his body?
I agree its a rather soft penalty but faaar from "one of the worst" imo

Unless you expect defenders to start jumping with their arms behind their back from now on, arms will always be away from the body when you jump. The ball barely traveled a foot to the defender so it's not as if he intentionally moved it towards to the ball.

Unless you expect defenders to start jumping with their arms behind their back from now on, arms will always be away from the body when you jump. The ball barely traveled a foot to the defender so it's not as if he intentionally moved it towards to the ball.
Diers header would have even gone on goal.
Yeah the distance was very short but the defender didnt even jump high but forward.

Fotmob has our xG on 5,91.
Anyone knows what the record for a CL game is?

8! Another classic score :lol:
Also Sané with a classic Robben, assisted by a classic Müller

Of course I turn on the Stuttgart match and they concede :lol:

Nubel with a masterclass there, I honestly don't know what Bayern still see in him that there willing to keep him in their books and not sell him.

Meh. A loss might’ve been better long term. Game after game it’s been horrendous. No improvement. I don’t know what Carlo is doing.

Madrid lead again. Terrible defending from Stuttgart on that corner and absolute daylight robery.

But that's what big clubs do, do the job even when they're shite.

Why does it feel like Kane scores a penalty every game? I'm almost certain his England scoring record is 98% penalties.
Wiki says he has 413 career goals (maybe 409 if it hasn't been updated yet) and Transfermarkt says 80 of those are penalties.

So 1 in 5 of his goals, roughly, is a pen.

Their last game in Gladbach Nubel was amazing.
Didn't actually watch the highlights of that game yet. Regardless, I'm hardly basing this on one match. I've been consistently watching him since his Schalke days and, apart from an impressive first 6 months or so, he's never been good enough to be a keeper for a club like Bayern.

Nobody does these beatdowns like Bayern Munich. Gotta hand it to them. Won't help them any when they inevitably get flattened by Madrid/City/Aston Villa in the KO rounds, but damn, they sure are peerless when it doesn't matter

Kane is now the English all time top scorer in the CL. He's over taken Rooney, but in 40 less games.

766257_med__20210326185237_milan_baros.jpg
:lol:
Soo, no RAWK tonight, Scheiße...