Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 1: September 17-19

Playing with 4 up they are not going anywhere. There are details of brutal potential in attack but it is not going to be sustainable against serious teams. Valverde more dominant every day in the middle

I'm having a very hard time not outright rooting for Liverpool now with 3 Dutch players in the starting 11 and my messia in charge.

Will this result in banning or just flogging?

A new tagline would do as a constant reminder of your perfidious ways. 'Has the hots for Slot'

Back to 5-2 for Bayern. Zagreb have been playing a high aggressive pressing line the whole game that Bayern have broken though.

This looks offside though. Third goal to be ruled out.

This one won't be offside :D Bayern can easily score 8 goals today.

Full credit to Zagreb to not just sitting back with 10 men, they've gotten two goals for their aggressive traveling but have been terrible defensively.

Stuttgart are playing great football.

Only individual brilliance got Madrid the lead. They're disjointed and play like a bunch of strangers.

Come on Milan!

766257_med__20210326185237_milan_baros.jpg

Jesus Christ, the penalty given to Bayern has to be one of the worst I've ever seen. Literally wtf is the defender supposed to do in that situation

Another pen, another Kane goal. Now he's got his hattrick.
Yeah the pen was bullshit.

Jesus Christ, the penalty given to Bayern has to be one of the worst I've ever seen. Literally wtf is the defender supposed to do in that situation
Not jump into the challenge with his arm spread wide from his body?
I agree its a rather soft penalty but faaar from "one of the worst" imo