Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 3 - 4/5 October

So smart from Modric. He knew he had to use his right foot there because his left would’ve taken that split second too long with the onrushing defender.

As expected Celtic are crumbling now. Liverpool fans will know how this feels and will surely declare Celtic the moral victors after last seasons CL final went this way.

PSG and Juve both won't be close to the top few teams in Europe IMO. They don't play as a top team off the ball. As great as Mbappe/Neymar/Messi can be... they won't be a great team with them and won't be able to do much to City/Liverpool (or even where United and Arsenal are heading). Don't even think they'd get past Spurs tbf.

On that particular instance, it was pure greed because he didn't even apologize after. The kid is a little bit of a cnut
Yup, he only saw his hat trick. Neymar was absolutely furious. This is such a contrast to MSN at Barça who, despite all being superstars, were almost always looking to set the other up.

Purely thinking out loud, but do you think Tuchel could be interested in the Leipzig job, if things keep getting worse at Chelsea?
I don't think Leipzig will be interested. Somehow I'm sure it's going to be Marco Rose next.

On that particular instance, it was pure greed because he didn't even apologize after. The kid is a little bit of a cnut

I hate that about him because I have seen it so many times with him. It really is the one thing stopping him from being the de facto best player of the new post Messi and Ronaldo age. Hell even Ronnie would make that pass 9/10 times despite his 'individual' reputation down the years. Hopefully Mbappe cuts that shit out.

Holy feck every time i turned on the psg-juve game it looked like a training session. How is this 2-1???

Brilliant move between Neymar and Messi to put Mbappe through but he drags it wide. It's been a poor half from Mbappe.

If Haaland doesn’t get to 40 goals by WC break, he should be fuming with himself.

Every time I watch Madrid, Valverde impresses me more and more. That trio in midfield will go down as one of the very best midfields, but Tchouameni, Camavinga and Valverde look like they'll eventually take over and be a hell of a unit.

Sevilla look terrible so far this season.

Did they actually sign any CBs to replace Kounde and Diego Carlos?

Rest of team isn't too bad if a bit old or not played much in recent times e.g. Rakitic, Isco etc.

They mentioned that on BT earlier. Would it be a good choice.
Definitely a solid choice with the added benefit that he is actually born and living in Leipzig and worked for RB before (in Salzburg). Just fits perfectly in that sense.

If Kyogo was fully fit I think the score line would be much different

PSG and Juve both won't be close to the top few teams in Europe IMO. They don't play as a top team off the ball. As great as Mbappe/Neymar/Messi can be... they won't be a great team with them and won't be able to do much to City/Liverpool (or even where United and Arsenal are heading). Don't even think they'd get past Spurs tbf.

We are not for sure but writing off PSG on Sep 6 is juuuust a bit ahead of the time maybe. :lol:

Holy feck every time i turned on the psg-juve game it looked like a training session. How is this 2-1???

Bad, not dead!

Funny how you think Neymar is walking and Mbappe somewhat helping out.

I think Neymar is somewhat helping out, but Mbappe/Messi are just walking about.
it could be reversed....my stream on my computer isn't the best to see the numbers.

Every time I watch Madrid, Valverde impresses me more and more. That trio in midfield will go down as one of the very best midfields, but Tchouameni, Camavinga and Valverde look like they'll eventually take over and be a hell of a unit.

He's been the best today. Very complete and a bit underrated imo because all his skills are not so visible if he just plays on the right.

Did they actually sign any CBs to replace Kounde and Diego Carlos?

Rest of team isn't too bad if a bit old or not played much in recent times e.g. Rakitic, Isco etc.

signed Nianzou from bayern, but the transfer window was catastrophic. Three of the most consistent players left and there are currently too many players at the club who don't cut it. Lopetegui was already in trouble at the end of last season and now he is a dead man walking. He doesn't have any solutions.

We are not for sure but writing off PSG on Sep 6 is juuuust a bit ahead of the time maybe. :lol:

Bad, not dead!
Nah PSG is the same as always. You can't be a top team in comparison to Liverpool, City, Real Madrid, Bayern if you have 4 players doing absolutely 0 defensively. No chance.