Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 3 - 4/5 October

Madrid are looking very good now.

Hazard scores.

Nah PSG is the same as always. You can't be a top team in comparison to Liverpool, City, Real Madrid, Bayern if you have 4 players doing absolutely 0 defensively. No chance.
I thought that they played well till Mbappe refused to pass it to Neymar. Afterwards they look disinterested. They could be dangerous if they play with 100% for 90 minutes.

Despite the scoreline I could see Celtic causing trouble for the rest of the teams in the group. Outplayed Madrid for 50 minutes but the quality is just too much.

Shakhtar haven't let themselves get brought down by what's going on and are doing their best to bring some joy to their people.

We are long due a bit of luck in these late-game pinballs, so let’s just pull a rabbit out of nowhere and get in, yo!

Mbappe never passes the ball until he is sure he can't score first. A frustratingly greedy player.

This Mudryk guy isn't bad at all.
Was just about to post the same. Seen him a few times now and he looks insanely good.

The sort of player we used to buy out of nowhere. I'd love to take a chance on him.

Just assuming Leipzig now really go for Rose, his first game would be against Dortmund who just sacked him, would be a fun meeting I guess. :lol:

As far as I can work out Sevilla just scored a perfectly fine goal, had it ruled out because Ederson complained and nobody questioned it.

Paris are so soulless. Hollow team. People refer to Harlem Globetrotters as if it is a compliment to them but it describes them aptly. They are an exhibition outfit.