Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 3 - 4/5 October

Teja

Chelsea are just so boring when they attack. No idea how they managed to keep that in their DNA from the days of the special one.

Cucurella for Chilwell - what sort of a sub is that when you're chasing the game! Just throw on another attacker, maybe Pulisic at WB.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
This is the longest break for substitutions I've ever seen. And the refs booked our players for complaining

CarbonStoolBites

Tuchel is lucky Abramovich isn’t around anymore, otherwise he would’ve been looking for a new job tomorrow morning, no doubt about that.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Moukoko and Brand trying to shoot at the same moment :lol:

Tony247

Tuchel is lucky Abramovich isn’t around anymore, otherwise he would’ve been looking for a new job tomorrow morning, no doubt about that.
Chelsea had success over the years because of Roman' attitude equally as his money. Zero tolerance towards incompetence and timely action.

Teja

Just put Ziyech out of his misery. Can't believe they wanted 45M for him :lol:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Moukoko and Brand trying to shoot at the same moment :lol:
Just terribly selfish from Moukoko. I can understand why he's a bit desperate to go for it, with his limited play time and all, but that was criminal - Brandt was obviously way better positioned.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Best advert for having the clock stop in football you'll see. How much stoppage time I wonder,

Ralaks

Can't wait for us to sign Bellingham for him to eventually completely regress

avgp_1

While Chelsea are too slow, Dinamo have defended very well. Some of those balls into the box have been dangerous

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Just terribly selfish from Moukoko. I can understand why he's a bit desperate to go for it, with his limited play time and all, but that was criminal - Brandt was obviously way better positioned.
It seemed like he didn't see him. Made me wonder if Brandt did not properly signal him he was there.

kidbob

Marco Reus was such an insane player. Pity injuries somewhat hampered him reaching the top level of his talents.

Also we should be lurking in Reece James' ear if Chelsea continue to falter, what a player.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Ask yourself: Would you let Brandt shoot if someone else could try it? Brandt? Really? :lol:

HookedOnAPhelan

Marco Reus was such an insane player. Pity injuries somewhat hampered him reaching the top level of his talents.

Also we should be lurking in Reece James' ear if Chelsea continue to falter, what a player.
He just signed a new 6 year contract. He seems to love the club, for some reason.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
I am from Zagreb my friend. Born and bred. This club ruined our football and i want him to lose every single game
You can always watch moral champions from Split, no one forces you to watch Dinamo.

Or national team which is full of Dinamo players, must've been really painful for you seeing Croatian NT being 2nd in the WC with Modrić leading them.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Tuchel gone soon surely? Aside from one game they’ve been crap this season.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Him being sacked is inevitable if this form continues, not sure it'll be Poch though.
Potter maybe? There set up for 3 at the back now after working with tuchel. Be easier to get his system to work.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Ask yourself: Would you let Brandt shoot if someone else could try it? Brandt? Really? :lol:
To be fair, he was probably the best player on the pitch today. And yes, I did see him sky those two shots :wenger: