Carabao Cup 2022/23

Ake has been a bigger goal threat than Nunez tonight. That’s his third header he did well with

Will United ever get a better chance to win the Carabao Cup?

City who have won about 9 of the last 10 would still be in there... we'd need them to draw Newcastle away or something.

Terrible defending again, Klopp is going to be furious, they weren't even ready.

You could put this defending on comic relief. About 5 walking in there for Akes goal.

Liverpool deserve to be behind to be fair. Although if Nunez was a bit closer to Peter Crouch than Andy Carroll they might even have been ahead in this game.

They've all been practicing the Van Dijk approach to defending this season then. Best there ever was, la

For some reason this thread isn’t showing up for me on the home page :confused:

Singing “Feed the scousers” at a time when people can barely afford to feed themselves in the UK is utterly bizarre to me.

Singing “Feed the scousers” at a time when people can barely afford to feed themselves in the UK is utterly bizarre to me.

Football fans are not known for their intelligence. Some of them probably on the dole and still singing it.

Good to see the unity of manager's calls for respect have gone at the window. Feed the scousers get's an airing. One positive about the World cup is it's delayed these idiots from singing it weeks ago.

KDB will put up numbers cause his delivery is so good but he's miles off it mentally since before the world cup

he's playing basically as a better bruno.
but it seems the entire team is like that - those very rehearsed moves with overlaps and cutbacks just aren't happening.

he's playing basically as a better bruno.
but it seems the entire team is like that - those very rehearsed moves with overlaps and cutbacks just aren't happening.

Pretty much. I mean its kinda works cause he has 2 assists but the entire team looks disjointed with our current tactics.