Carabao Cup 2022/23

Wouldn’t anybody who improved their finishing be one of the best goal scorers around? It’s not as if Nunez is a level down from elite, there is so much distance between he and the best goal scorers a round it’s not even funny
Haha
Some scousers are so deluded.

Nunez is one of those players always right place at the right time but shanks more than he hits clean. Reminds me of Cavani when he had the same reputation, used to make all those amazing runs and then fluff his lines but still rack up a decent number. Prime Cavani, Nunez and Sterling would just about drive a fan insane, seasonal xg would be about 200 but actual goals would be about 60.
He will never reach the level of Cavani or Suarez but he can improve.

What a poor defending by Robertson, he should know it's Mahrez and that there's 80% chances he does that inside control.

He will never reach the level of Cavani or Suarez but he can improve.

Oh for sure, different levels but both have that knack of frustrating you cause they're always there but not always clinical

Haha
Some scousers are so deluded.
And now thanks to Nunez they’re a goal down instead of it’s being 2-2 or 2-3.
He’ll score next week after missing so many chances and we’ll be told he scores important goals that ignores the fact it’s only important because he misses so many that gets them in the position.
Salah scores, they should be winning now. Everything is a little harder than it should be

Carragher commentary voice after the opposition scores and Liverpool is jarring. How he’s allowed to do this is ridiculous

Akanji lost, Laporte getting skinned and Ake forgets hes marking Salah and runs away. Quality.

Hope Liverpool fluke a win. I'd rather face them than those boring bastards at City.

KdB just throwing the ball in the box in the hope Haaland smashes it now.

Wouldn’t anybody who improved their finishing be one of the best goal scorers around? It’s not as if Nunez is a level down from elite, there is so much distance between he and the best goal scorers a round it’s not even funny
That’s just a far too extreme opinion in my view. There’s clearly a decent player there.

Hope Liverpool fluke a win. I'd rather face them than those boring bastards at City.

We need someone to beat Liverpool, as they'll win this cup otherwise. It'll be all they have to win this year.

We need to bin Gomez. Can’t remember the last time I saw him have a solid game.

I am not a great fan of Dias, but everytime I watch Akanji be at club level or for Switzerland he never impresses me.