BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it | Absolute weapons

Yes.

Before that was just medical supplies and protective equipments. After the genocide, they started providing leathal weapons.

Any more questions?

That it doesn't seem very accurate. Rheinmetall has had long term cooperation agreements with various Israeli companies in regards to weapon developments. Also, the rheinmetall produced rounds came from Germanys own stock because having it produced would take too long.

I still think it's a rather simplistic view, it's a political problem.

Support dortmund? Whatever for?

For Sancho because he is a Man Utd player and he plays for Dortmund? Dortmund is also a proper club spending sensibly against the might of RM. Basically support football? Especially club like Dortmund gives others hope that they can still compete with super clubs.

For Sancho because he is a Man Utd player and he plays for Dortmund? Dortmund is also a proper club spending sensibly against the might of RM. Basically support football? Especially club like Dortmund gives others hope that they can still compete with super clubs.

Fighting the good fight, like getting sponsored by weapon manufacturers :smirk:

That it doesn't seem very accurate. Rheinmetall has had long term cooperation agreements with various Israeli companies in regards to weapon developments. Also, the rheinmetall produced rounds came from Germanys own stock because having it produced would take too long.

I still think it's a rather simplistic view, it's a political problem.

Yes it does. Even if we take your explanation. It does not take away the fact, that they are white washing the image of a company benifiting directly from killing 15k child in Gaza. Disgusting club.

Even if people still want to take the side of Israel and imagine there isn't a genocide happening, Rheinmetall also supply Saudi Arabia with weapons. Can they at least admit that is wrong? I understand Israel is a grey zone for some but I thought we all agreed Muslim regimes are bad and we shouldn't support them.

Also, it's hilarious to see someone try to put an equivalence between making weapons built to literally destroy humans to fecking alcohol :lol:

I don't think I can ever remember a football club being sponsored by an arms company, can anyone else?

Why though?
They seemed quite morally with-it club, from the outside atleast.

I don't think I can ever remember a football club being sponsored by an arms company, can anyone else?

From a quick Google it just looks like lower division clubs (aka 7th tier in Wales). Probably because nobody would want to risk the rep hit.

Surprised Dortmund would do it. Theyve been the classic hipster club to support. Not a lot of hipsters will appreciate this move!

Have to wonder what the feck is up with the shareholders too. How exactly are they allowing this... :nervous:

On the one hand, I'm not too fond of Dortmund and hope Madrid scores as many goals as consolidated hours Sancho was late for training. On the other hand, a good performance will increase Sancho's value and make offloading the lad much easier in the summer.

Watzke making sure rooting for Dortmund in the fecking UCL final is as difficult as possible. Dortmund fans should be fuming, IMO he should be forced to resign for this decision. There's no place for weapon manufacturers in football. They might be necessary but that still doesn't mean their logo should appear anywhere near a football match, reminding everybody how fecked up this world is. Let alone a morally corrupt company like Rheinmetall.

From a quick Google it just looks like lower division clubs (aka 7th tier in Wales). Probably because nobody would want to risk the rep hit.

Surprised Dortmund would do it. Theyve been the classic hipster club to support. Not a lot of hipsters will appreciate this move!

Such strange timing as well. They're just about to play in the CL final. Huge worldwide exposure. Probably many many neutrals are going to be supporting them (at least just because of boredom at Real winning all the time).

And then.....this? At this time? What the feck?

I'm pretty sure that Thalès sponsors sports teams including Football teams.

On the other hand, a good performance will increase Sancho's value and make offloading the lad much easier in the summer.
Not by much really. Clubs will still know that he doesn't want to be here and one overrated performance againt PSG and a CL winner's medal isn't going to convince them to add £20/30/40 million on to a fee.

I'll take the schadenfreude of him losing.

Even if people still want to take the side of Israel and imagine there isn't a genocide happening, Rheinmetall also supply Saudi Arabia with weapons. Can they at least admit that is wrong? I understand Israel is a grey zone for some but I thought we all agreed Muslim regimes are bad and we shouldn't support them.

Also, it's hilarious to see someone try to put an equivalence between making weapons built to literally destroy humans to fecking alcohol :lol:

Yeah but you can also stick a bit of rag in a bottle of alcohol and set it alight, so it's even worse than guns. Causes liver damage AND becomes a physical weapon.

Mind explaining?
The "need" for weapons manufacturers is brought about by the existence of weapons manufacturers. They are not a necessity, they are a failure for the entire human race. Don't treat them otherwise

Yeah but you can also stick a bit of rag in a bottle of alcohol and set it alight, so it's even worse than guns. Causes liver damage AND becomes a physical weapon.

So you say we should boycott rag makers as well?

Not by much really. Clubs will still know that he doesn't want to be here and one overrated performance againt PSG and a CL winner's medal isn't going to convince them to add £20/30/40 million on to a fee.

I'll take the schadenfreude of him losing.

If that is the case, I hope they get hammered by as many goals as possible.

Stupid stupid stupid, why do that and how was it even allowed? I think everyone responsible for keeping the event safe today, pretty much had a collective facepalm moment when it became into news. Making the board of Dortmund look very very bad.

Baffles me how any United fan would support them. They openly mock the club on socials whilst selling us overpriced duds and then loaning them back for pennies.