BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it | Absolute weapons

They are the undisputed bottle kings. It’s time for a sports psychologist because there is something wrong with the club as a whole.

Bayern couldn’t even gift them a title.

Imagine being given the title on a silver platter but still unable to take it. Bottlers of the highest order.

Completely blew it.
Mainz had nothing to play for

This was the perfect scenario for Dortmund

When it comes to the crunch their defensive structure just isn't good enough I'm afraid given their constant shipping of goals whenever they play in Munich.

For all the stick they get RB Leipzig have a far better mentality, fighting for top 4 and they go to Bayern and win 1-3 with little fuss.

Finished 5 points off top in the end so they'll rue their slow start to the season

2-1 down, 3 minutes to go, they get a corner.

Crowd is dead, players take an entire minute to actually decide who should play the corner. 0 urgency.

If that's at Old Trafford, you'll have Bruno running his ass off to take that corner within seconds with the crowd urging the team.

Same for Liverpool or City

Dortmund as a whole seemed to have given up very easily. 0 urgency to actually win the game.

We can't even win Bottle of the Year ! :mad:
giphy-21.gif

This is clearly bottle job at highest. Playing at home against mid table team that probably had no reason to win because it still wouldn’t make them go to European comp and Dortmund still can’t win. :lol:

Crowd is dead, players take an entire minute to actually decide who should play the corner. 0 urgency.

If that's at Old Trafford, you'll have Bruno running his ass off to take that corner within seconds with the crowd urging the team.

Dortmund as a whole seemed to have given up very easily. 0 urgency to actually win the game.
They seemed to stop attacking when they heard koln equalised. They stopped getting the ball to their subs especially Reyna who was making things happen

When it comes to the crunch their defensive structure just isn't good enough I'm afraid given their constant shipping of goals whenever they play in Munich.

For all the stick they get RB Leipzig have a far better mentality, fighting for top 4 and they go to Bayern and win 1-3 with little fuss.

Finished 5 points off top in the end so they'll rue their slow start to the season
I just had a look as well. Mainz lost their last five games. They were on holiday mode and even screwed up so many counter attacks

The whole last 10 minutes or so were fecking weird.

It's as if after Koln scored, the Dortmund players were just hoping that result would hold so they wouldn't have to actually try to win. Horrible mentality.

It's incredible at this point. I mean I think it happened in some earlier seasons (them losing the title after having a lead over Bayern) but this was perfect situation for Dortmund and they still managed to screw it up.

The whole last 10 minutes or so were fecking weird.

It's as if after Koln scored, the Dortmund players were just hoping that result would hold so they wouldn't have to actually try to win. Horrible mentality.

Yep penalty was scored in 80th minute, not 95th so bizarre to just assume Bayern wouldn't score with 15 minutes left and amount of attacking players they had on the pitch.

I haven't watched a single game in Bundesliga and only learned the situation today. I'm just dropping by to say it...

Serial bottlers.

This was a million times worse than Arsenal in my opinion.

In my history of watching football since the mid 90's, nothing comes close to this. Can't remember the time a team had to win at home against a mid-table team and couldn't do it.