BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it | Absolute weapons

You guys never learn. Always bumping the AFTV or RAWK threads before the games done. I hold you all personally responsible if these smug bastards win the title.

Quality control
I remember that vid, he didn't want to sing Yawn to be fair to the lad
A stadium full of blond haired blue eyes people singing YAWN is the things of nightmares.

Maybe it’s just that part of Germany but the amount of white people in the stands was insane.

I mean, how do you mess up that badly, at home in front of your fans, for a title decider against a midtable club?

This is a 100% bottling and saying otherwise is a huge lie :lol: A home advantage against a team with nothing to play for and you lose

A stadium full of blond haired blue eyes people singing YAWN is the things of nightmares.

Maybe it’s just that part of Germany but the amount of white people in the stands was insane.
Weird post... there are simply not many black people living in Germany, most immigrants in Germany are from southern or eastern Europe.

One of the bigger bottling jobs I’ve seen. Mainz at home and they cannot get it done.

What an absolutely ridiculous post.

I'm genuinely shocked for them, that's the stuff of nightmares for the fans and for the league in general in some respects.

I'd say that's your whole post. Absolute drivel.

I don't care much fort Dortmund but this feels like monumental feck up. For the league, for the club, for players like Reus.

People call Arsenal bottlers.

Genuinely how many chances did Dortmund have this season to get a convincing lead? 3-1 up in Stuttgart and playing 10 men and they can't win that game. Then drew in Bochum when they had chance to go clear. And then today and they just give a 2-0 lead to mid table team so so easily.

And yet when they're 4 points off Bayern they get 4 or 5 nil wins against teams who've finished higher than Mainz e.g Wolfsburg.

Best chance they'll have to win Bundesliga in probably next decade aswell.

Nothing worse then losing the league on goal difference. I’d rather lose it on points.

The most idiotic statement of the year goes too……..WTF are you on about what's your point.

Completely blew it.
Mainz had nothing to play for

This was the perfect scenario for Dortmund

group-laugh.gif

Yeah, how rude of Germany to be full of Germans.

Joke club, just shut it down. Stick to the stock exchange.

What should be the appropriate amount of white people in the stands?

Is there anything you won't whine about?

And I was told here that if they don’t win against Mainz it can be called a bottle job because their form over season was not bad :lol: ffs Dortmund to feck up like today :lol: