BVB (Bottlespielverein Borussia Dortmund) watch | You love to see it | Absolute weapons

Wow surprised to see Dortmund struggling so much. I would have thought with Reus, Haaland, and Sancho, they'd be top 3 at least. What happened?

Also... :lol: at this thread. Why do non-Bayern Bundesliga fans care so much about what United fans think?

Obviously saying that is foolish. Just like Dortmund fans signing up to mock United is also idiotic. But there's a difference between a bit of stupidity from fans who are often stupid and clubs officially behaving in a classless manner. I mean, that you find more issue with the former is odd.

I found nothing classless in the behaviour of Dortmund's officials. They were simply pointing out what was going on - nothing - when the media still insisted on the never ending talk of a trasnfer which was dead for weeks as far as they were concerned.

Of course a player has a choice. Did Sir Alex hold a gun to his head? Beckham could have just said "I'm not going" and not sign the contract. Who would force him to sign it? Juventus chose to sell Dybala to Manchester United and Dybala flat out refused to go.

Being forced to Galacticos Real Madrid and being forced to go to Manchester United 2 years ago are 2 different things.

:lol: this thread

I, for one, wasn't bothered one bit that we failed to get Sancho.

But I still don't understand why it bothers people so much that we take the piss out of Dortmund. This is what happens when you stick to your guns and things don't go as you expect. It's just natural. Happens every time in life
Every now and then on internet you come across souls who assume that they know life better than others. They give free life lessons to people. Our own personal philosophers. :)

54dex1.jpg

Every now and then on internet you come across souls who assume that they know life better than others. They give free life lessons to people. Our own personal philosophers. :)
A few weeks ago, I got into an argument with my wife about which route we have to take to a friend house. I stick to my guns and told her my route choice is faster. We end up taking a much longer time to reach our destination due to traffic, while another friend who lives near me and going to the same place arrives much earlier by taking my wife route choice. Do I still hear how I messed up that trip? Damn right

Every club is a feeder club unless you are Real Madrid. Manchester United, although a big club, is a feeder club to Real Madrid. There’s a reason why am Academy player who’s also English (Beckham) runs to Madrid despite already being at his boyhood club. Could you imagine Raul running to Manchester to leave Real?

This isn’t meant to offend anyone but that’s how the football world is. Other than Real Madrid, everybody else is a feeder club.
I guess you never heard of the Beckham case, like ever. You do know he did not want to leave united.

A few weeks ago, I got into an argument with my wife about which route we have to take to a friend house. I stick to my guns and told her my route choice is faster. We end up taking a much longer time to reach our destination due to traffic, while another friend who lives near me and going to the same place arrives much earlier by taking my wife route choice. Do I still hear how I messed up that trip? Damn right

How would anyone know that? It's between you and your wife.

I found nothing classless in the behaviour of Dortmund's officials. They were simply pointing out what was going on - nothing - when the media still insisted on the never ending talk of a trasnfer which was dead for weeks as far as they were concerned.
Of course you didn't. Nothing wrong with the Mkhitaryan statement either?

And you haven't learnt your lesson yet :D

I am kidding. I know you mean well. Most people here are just bantering a club who don't miss an opportunity to troll our club.

Seems like a classic case of getting into a needless argument and then doubling/tripling down despite having no grounds.

Textbook SadCafe behaviour. I wonder if the people are like this in real life, just never willing to let an argument die, have to get the last word in? Familys begging them to put their phone down "no, I must win on the internet".

The moral of that story Is always listen to your wife, she knows best!

And you haven't learnt your lesson yet :D

I am kidding. I know you mean well. Most people here are just bantering a club who don't miss an opportunity to troll our club.
yeah, I'm actually agreeing with those who take a piss of Dortmund :D.
I don't understand taking the high horse about it. Dortmund fecked up the situation. They're gonna get trolled back.

Yeah, fans taking piss out of each other is all well and good, it's just bit of fun but official accounts of clubs taking cheap shots at club is just pathetic. For a clubs who achieved feck all, they try too hard on social media for few likes and retweets.
Everything would have been fine if they just stick to business, but no, they have to take cheap shots at united. So,
EZFwpw-SXs-AAFnlc.jpg

The absolute state of some of the wet wipes in here. It's the flipping internet, of course people are going to take the piss. It's not as if it's done with any real malice. I sometimes wonder how you guys manage in the real world.

The absolute state of some of the wet wipes in here. It's the flipping internet, of course people are going to take the piss. It's not as if it's done with any real malice. I sometimes wonder how you guys manage in the real world.
How mean. There are some things you never poke fun at. Think of the kids will ya

Sucks if they lose out on all that sweet, sweet Champions League money. Wouldn't feel good about our club unless we offered to ease the burden with a generous offer of £50m for Haaland. I'd even throw in a complimentary packet of crisps and a bottle of whatever shite they drink around those parts.

Sheesh did the Sancho saga grind your tits that much? I didn't know the thread title was inspired by a (stupid) tweet from Dortmund last year :lol:
Try visiting Arteta thread. Dortmund at least officially pissed us, but Arteta apart from being Arsenal manager (enough for some) has said zilch about united and yet all of us pounding on him because (he is Arsenal manager and) some journos thought of second coming of pep and same time battered Ole.

But that's what make football a fun!

Try visiting Arteta thread. Dortmund at least officially pissed us, but Arteta apart from being Arsenal manager (enough for some) has said zilch about united and yet all of us pounding on him because (he is Arsenal manager and) some journos thought of second coming of pep and same time battered Ole.

Part of it but yes :D

It's because Arteta is quite evidently shite, something which the media will never come out and say because he's pretty and tikitaki.

A lot of insecure posters dick comparing with Dortmund here

A lot of insecure posters dick comparing with Dortmund here
.. what? No one is 'dick comparing' with Dortmund. People are enjoying the schadenfreude, it's actually quite normal in footy. Even funnier are the people getting bent out of shape about it.

This is the best thread ever.

Of course a player has a choice. Did Sir Alex hold a gun to his head? Beckham could have just said "I'm not going" and not sign the contract. Who would force him to sign it? Juventus chose to sell Dybala to Manchester United and Dybala flat out refused to go.

Also, those type of stories (crying, etc.) are said by players to appease their older fans, etc. It's not something you should take at full value.

Besides that's not even the point. It doesn't have to be Beckham - C. Ronaldo, Ruud Van Nistelroy, etc.
You don’t have to hold a gun to anyone’s head to make it plain that their time is up.
It’s what happened to Becks. SAF believed his global image including his marriage to a Spice Girl was taking over.
RVN had a bust Up with the manager over his attitude and being outspoken. I believe that some of it concerned his baiting of a young R
CR was always going to to leave to fulfil his dream.

None of that suggests we are a feeder club