Bundesliga 2016/17

As an Eintracht fan, the best thing about Bayern is that you only have to go there once a season.

This is the 5th defeat in a row for Kovac and what was otherwise a very successful season to January has gone very sour.
To be fair, you guys were hanging in there until the ref screwed up.

Have Dortmund won some away games this season?
Actually only Bayern and RBL got more points from away games this season (though almost all teams have played 1 or 2 away games less than Dortmund).

Anyone know why Dortmund didn't play Dembele from the start? Was such a massive game as they could have practically secured CL football with a win.

Too fat is what they are

Well the best was Atyekin in Barcelona

"No penalty, get up. What? You're telling me it is a penalty?...Well since you're Barcelona, who am I to disagree?"

"No penalty, get up. What? You're telling me it is a penalty?...Well since you're Barcelona, who am I to disagree?"

He was particularly fat in that scene

Either that or him and the official behind the box might have actually communicated via some kind of telephonic device. The latter sounds like science fiction though.

Either that or him and the official behind the box might have actually communicated via some kind of telephonic device. The latter sounds like science fiction though.

Atyekin literally couldn't believe his eyes that he wasn't awarding a penalty....so went and asked the guy behind the goal to give a penalty for him .... The guy who was surrounded by Barcelona players and had a worse view than Ateykin himself.

Still Atyekin will pay for that.
He bottled the decision and allowed the responsibility to be taken by somebody else
You won't hear of him taking any CL final, but plenty of Bundesliga matches for him to screw up

Eintracht robbed yet again, lads!! They would've been champions by now if it weren't for the refs!

One of the most pathetic dives I've seen in quite a while, maybe an all time classic. That's the kind of stuff where disciplinary action should be taken even after the final whistle. The little fecker deserves a ban yet he gets away with a yellow card and Dembele gets his 5th for being kicked when Weiser trys to milk the clock (typical Hertha). The sad thing is that given all the replays we have these days the DFL could easily rid the sport of such blatant cheating if they wanted to.

Last edited:
One of the most pathetic dives I've seen in quite a while, maybe an all time classic. That's the kind of stuff where disciplinary action should be taken even after the final whistle. The little fecker deserves a ban yet he gets away with a yellow card and Dembele gets his 5th for being kicked when Weiser trys to milk the clock (typical Hertha). The sad thing is that given all the replays we have these days the DFL could easily rid the sport of such blatant cheating if they wanted to.
There was contact, mind, but Weiser still made most of it.

There was contact, mind, but Weiser still made most of it.

Yes, I spoke too soon there. I've seen it from a different angle by now and Dembele was probably lucky to escape with a yellow.
Still, saying "I'm just doing what he always does aswell. When you beat him at his own game then it's okay." after the game probably won't do Weiser any favours.

Last edited:
Yeah, that could have been a serious injury.
Weiser should have just shut up about it though instead of admitting his reaction was exaggerated. It's not the first time he's boasted about what he believes is being clever but is basically just unfair play. It's also counter-productive, as he had an amazing comeback yesterday but now everyone is talking about that scene.

It was a nasty foul but also a nasty dive. Weiser could have been injured pretty badly though.

Yeah, that could have been a serious injury.
Weiser should have just shut up about it though instead of admitting his reaction was exaggerated. It's not the first time he's boasted about what he believes is being clever but is basically just unfair play. It's also counter-productive, as he had an amazing comeback yesterday but now everyone is talking about that scene.

When Berlin beat Eintracht a few weeks ago, one of your defenders grabbed Seferovic as play left the Hertha penalty area. Seferovic just brushed him off but, feck me, that Hertha defender dived to the ground holding his face as if receiving an elbow and more.

Seferovic sent off (spotted bt the linesman) AND receives a three match ban, which was nothing more than a joke.

All adds up to RESULT for Hertha.

Fast forward to this weekend and Weiser. . lol

They're all at it at Hertha. . .and why not?

The referees are terrible. If you can gain a match winning opportunity/advantage by getting incompetent match officials to reduce your opponent to ten then why not take it?

They're all at it at Hertha. . .

You didnt't seem to mind their blatant time wasting against Bayern and instead were in uproar because the ref gave 5mins of added time.

When Berlin beat Eintracht a few weeks ago, one of your defenders grabbed Seferovic as play left the Hertha penalty area. Seferovic just brushed him off but, feck me, that Hertha defender dived to the ground holding his face as if receiving an elbow and more.

Seferovic sent off (spotted bt the linesman) AND receives a three match ban, which was nothing more than a joke.

All adds up to RESULT for Hertha.

Fast forward to this weekend and Weiser. . lol

They're all at it at Hertha. . .and why not?

The referees are terrible. If you can gain a match winning opportunity/advantage by getting incompetent match officials to reduce your opponent to ten then why not take it?

Jesus Christ you really are obsessed, aren't you. :lol:

Seferovic hits the opponent in the face for no reason and is rightly sent off. Because that's what happens when you hit an opponent in the face ffs.
It's not rocket science.
How fecking deluded do you have to be to keep moaning about that stuff. Own up for once. Jesus fecking Christ.

Jesus Christ you really are obsessed, aren't you. :lol:

Tell you what this is, it's the third coming!
In the beginning there was Anchan of Bayern, first of his name and greatest of Bundesliga shitposters. He was exiled and replaced by Slig the Prussian Pretender, who ended on the chopping block. And now we have RW2, the Hessian Horror. Lets see how long he lasts.

Anchan might have been a complete and utter clown, but he was OUR clown :drool:

What happened to @slig ? Did he get banned or what? I missed that.

https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/32750217/ezgif.com-gif-maker6.gif

Poor Seferovic just wanted to give him a friendly slap on the face, but then got shafted by the incompetent refs!!!

Incompetent?

The same match officials that coudn't spot TWO offsides in the run up to Hertha's opener.

That's them.

I'll be in Germany (Frankfurt, obviously) for our home match v Borussia Mönchengladbach on 1st April. . . April Fool's day.
I'm pretty sure the only fool though will be in the centre of the pitch . . . ditching out non existent red cards, awarding penalties and then changing his mind, not awarding penalties that should be awarded whilst allowing the obligatory offside goals.

I wish it could be different, but you cannot recognise what I see.

@RW2 maybe you should start a blog to document the crimes committed against Frankfurt, only god knows how many titles were robbed from them over the years by them refs!

@RW2 maybe you should start a blog to document the crimes committed against Frankfurt, only god knows how many titles were robbed from them over the years by them refs!

:angel::wenger: