Bruno Fernandes Out?

If we sell Bruno (and even if we don't), it would be nice to know that we're at least a little bit interested in Florian Wirtz - clearly one of the best midfielders around at the moment. But no, we'll aim for Donny Mk II... or no one at all

If we sell Bruno (and even if we don't), it would be nice to know that we're at least a little bit interested in Florian Wirtz - clearly one of the best midfielders around at the moment. But no, we'll aim for Donny Mk II... or no one at all
I don't think we could afford him.

But we need multiple positions. I guess if we got a good price for Bruno we could.
well, if we don't get a good price then this lot will prove themselves no better than the last muppets. My take is with the presumption of big money. Otherwise, no can't see how we''d do it. I'd sell Bruno and Rashford to get him... plus Sancho and Mason, neither of whom are coming back clearly

well, if we don't get a good price then this lot will prove themselves no better than the last muppets. My take is with the presumption of big money. Otherwise, no can't see how we''d do it. I'd sell Bruno and Rashford to get him... plus Sancho and Mason, neither of whom are coming back clearly
I would agree with you tbh.

Earmarked by Madrid as a replacement for mordric in summer of 2025.

He will attract a lot of interest from the elite clubs if he leaves Leverkusen.

Personally I'd like Arda Guler (if we sold Bruno). Fits in with the age range INEOS want and may not get the required game time at Madrid like odengaard didn't get.

Guler is going to become a proper elite no10. You could see what a special talent he is at the euros.