Music "Boring" bands

'People who liked these artists also enjoy homosexuality'

Can't fault it, though. I'm moderately fond of Britney's stuff in general but Baby One More Time is one of the best put together pop songs I've heard.
WTF

I don't know what to tell you, I just think they're boring. They're not bad, just dull.
I don't like the Doors, but man, boring is not a description that makes any sense whatsoever!

I interpret the thread title as “bands that are completely up their own asses, have been adored by critics, sold a ton of records, and people you know actually like them, but when you try listening to them you can’t find anything interesting.”

Muse, for example. Started out like a poor man’s Radiohead, which was tolerable. Then they mic’d up a cat and slowly backed a car over it for 40 minutes, slapped some reverb on it, then had a dude wank himself with a guitar and voila, Muse album.

The Beatles. Feel like I age an extra few years every time I hear their music. I know they're pioneers but the songs are either over played or just plain terrible.
They're Scousers, that's the real reason

Now that you're a part of our community I think we may need to bring you up to speed on the correct terminology...
When and where I come from that is the correct terminology, and don't give me that PC crap :)