Best penalty Taker In The World?

H10

Huseyin 10
Who do you guys think it is?

I think Ruud, And Alex de Souza.

Ruud is an awful penalty taker - and I'm a United fan before any of you bust a blood vessal.

Cantona was an amazing penalty taker. Almost always sending the goalkeeper in the opposite direction.

032Devil said:
Ruud is an awful penalty taker - and I'm a United fan before any of you bust a blood vessal.

Cantona was an amazing penalty taker. Almost always sending the goalkeeper in the opposite direction.
Ruud...Awful? :confused:

Ruud has missed 3/4 out of around 30+, hardly awful.

I would say Ronaldinho is up there with the best of them.

bangortom said:
Seriously - the best I've seen was that Paraguyan keeper.
Chilavert.

I'd say its Lauren.:D

That portugese kid who played at spurs last season and took that awful penalty at Euro has to be a sureshot contender for the worst. :lol:

Ballack13 said:
ronaldinho never seen him miss and chilavert

Brazilian World Cup winner Ronaldinho missed a penalty six minutes from time as struggling French glamour club Paris Saint Germain were held to a 1-1 draw by Bordeaux here.

But despite his second spot-kick miss in three games, coach Luis Fernandez said he still believed Ronaldinho was the man for the job.

:smirk:

Richter said:
Brazilian World Cup winner Ronaldinho missed a penalty six minutes from time as struggling French glamour club Paris Saint Germain were held to a 1-1 draw by Bordeaux here.

But despite his second spot-kick miss in three games, coach Luis Fernandez said he still believed Ronaldinho was the man for the job.

:smirk:

I think Ronaldinho missed one against Celtic, could be wrong though.

Honourable mention must go to Sao Paulo keeper Rogerio Ceni.

032Devil said:

Not an awful penalty taker but at times he is stupid. A safe choice ... atleast he steps forward when the occasion demands.

probably shearer or someone like that. cant really compare unless you have the stats...which no one does.