Are Bruno and Rashford a problem?

Ya I'm still navigating the site, but that doesn't really matter about the point; which to be clear is that I think Rashford and McGuire should also have been traded with the rest this summer. Yes McGuire; he scores a few headers but he is an average defender, below Uniteds aspirational standards, that is why they have bought so many other defenders recently
Who is McGuire?

Thanks for clarifying. Your initial post was a bit hard to understand.

My comment on Maguire was more about the spelling. Doesn't matter though.

I absolutely agree with you on both Rashford and Maguire. We should have sold them both a year ago when their market value was still relatively high.

But seeing as Maguire is more of a backup, I don't see him as a major issue in our squad compared to so many others.
He also doesn't seem to be a character that spreads any bad vibes in the dressing room.
Seems like a genuinely nice guy who actually wants United to succeed, and is a decent backup if people are out injured.
He isn't good enough to be our starter, though.
Ok, cheers about the spelling. I talk about him more than write about him . Yes Maguire would be a good back up if he is happy being a backup and our starting defenders aren't injured all the time

Reactions: Cheimoon