Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

Very decent indeed. I have just finished watching Series 1 of 6 episodes. And after a slowish start, it was better than 1883 and definitely well worth watching. Helen Mirren was excellent and never dropped a pretty convincing Irish accent. Goodness me Harrison Ford looks old, as of course does she.
This is very good to hear, Yellowstone was better than 1884 for me, so hoping 1923 is great.

There's still 6666 that's still coming out later this year.
@Ish

This is very good to hear, Yellowstone was better than 1884 for me, so hoping 1923 is great.

There's still 6666 that's still coming out later this year.
@Ish
Yeah i've been enjoying 1923, and find myself rooting for Spencer. Not to spoil it too much, but his storyline is very much anti-anything Yellowstone to this point but it's building up to something. Also Mirren is excellent, yeah.

Anyone watching the last of us? Think its been really good so far.

Finishing the first season of Banshee, it's actually very good. Lots of nudity too.

Yep. Made me laugh out loud at times & cry hard at times. Any show that can make me do those two things get top marks from me.
What age were you when you watched? I don't think it should factor in but obviously being a high school show it could have an effect on how you relate to it

What age were you when you watched? I don't think it should factor in but obviously being a high school show it could have an effect on how you relate to it
I was 34 when it premiered. It resonated with me as I played high school football (all sports really) & probably was in a vulnerable emotional state having just broken up with my fiancee of five years. The show absolutely put a hook in me & didn't let up. There were a couple of pointless plot arcs, but in the end, it was not a football show, it was all about the two protagonists. It resonated far beyond a show set in high school for me.

I was 34 when it premiered. It resonated with me as I played high school football (all sports really) & probably was in a vulnerable emotional state having just broken up with my fiancee of five years. The show absolutely put a hook in me & didn't let up. There were a couple of pointless plot arcs, but in the end, it was not a football show, it was all about the two protagonists. It resonated far beyond a show set in high school for me.
Agreed. It was a lot deeper than that in my pov as well

Agreed. It was a lot deeper than that in my pov as well
And the constant development of the coach / player arc was so well done. Coaches played a huge role in my all-around development in high school & college. There were things I told my various coaches I never told my parents & am still fortunate enough to have two still in my life & they are alwayd called 'Coach' by me. That bond & relationship is incredibly strong.

And the constant development of the coach / player arc was so well done. Coaches played a huge role in my all-around development in high school & college. There were things I told my various coaches I never told my parents & am still fortunate enough to have two still in my life & they are alwayd called 'Coach' by me. That bond & relationship is incredibly strong.
Did you see the film? That same arc was incredibly well presented.

John Hawkes and Christopher Ecclestone, too. Tempering my expectations with this show ever since I got burnt by S2, but I'm still holding out hope for an Adventures of Marty & Rust sequel someday. McConaughey and Harrelson are both still exec producers but Pizzolatto is no longer involved.

Two was awful but the third in my opinion was even worse as I liked the story and the acting but then they just totally ruined it at the end by having the detective just forget what he was doing

I've just finished a family crime drama show on Amazon Prime called Animal Kingdom (based off of an Aussie movie of the same name).

It's ok to good - S1 is great, varies in quality in the subsequent seasons but has a strong final season (S6). Worth a watch if you're looking for a new show to get into.

If you haven't already check out Generation Kill (better than band of brothers imo), The Shield, Lucifer, Justified, Banshee etc. They aren't the best shows ever or anything its just comfy, nostalgic TV.

The Head of Joaquin Murrieta on Prime is pretty good. I binged it all yesterday.

Bingeing Fauda right now, pretty decent. Great length of every episode for bingeing. Doron, the protagonist, gives off Vic Mackey vibes.