Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

Finished season 2 of Clarksons Farm. Absolutely hilarious at times, thoroughly enjoyed it. The council are a bunch of jobsworths aren't they!!

You should really try again, the last 3 eps are all 10/10, season one is right up there with the best I have ever watched.
Alright you've convinced me to give it another shot. I'd be surprised at me doing a 180 but that is high praise indeed

I stopped midway through epispode 2 a few weeks back. A massive shame to me considering it's the same director who did lost which i really love

I'd watch episode 3, if you dont enjoy that its probably not for you but thats where it really clicked for me

You should really try again, the last 3 eps are all 10/10, season one is right up there with the best I have ever watched.
Alright you've convinced me to give it another shot. I'd be surprised at me doing a 180 but that is high praise indeed
It's such a good show and much better than Lost. Season 2 is up there with the best seasons to be released to TV. There's a thread dedicated to it, you can see how many of us really loved it.

The Leftovers.
The first 2 eps are hard work, very nearly gave up, but after that OMG it is brilliant, I would say one of the best TV shows I have watched , easy top 5.
The ending is perfect and left no loose ends.

I finished Station Eleven yesterday. Excellent show. Had goosebumps throughout the last half hour.

It's an incredible show. The Ted Lasso of the 2010's, you could say.
Who hurt you?
The Leftovers.
The first 2 eps are hard work, very nearly gave up, but after that OMG it is brilliant, I would say one of the best TV shows I have watched , easy top 5.
The ending is perfect and left no loose ends.
Good man! I'm glad you enjoyed it, it's a wonderful show.

Poker Face is absolutely fantastic. One of the best new shows I've seen in a while.

Will give a proper opinion once I'm done with the leftovers but I cannot see how this comes anywhere close to The Wire. Just can't see it, but will wait, maybe something will change after season 1.

I tried getting through it but it was too grim for me. I know it gets better but I couldn't be arsed.

Will give a proper opinion once I'm done with the leftovers but I cannot see how this comes anywhere close to The Wire. Just can't see it, but will wait, maybe something will change after season 1.
Bit of an apples to oranges situation. It’s like saying Sgt Peppers and Kind of Blue are 2 of my top 3 albums - hard to argue one is better than the other.

Bit of an apples to oranges situation. It’s like saying Sgt Peppers and Kind of Blue are 2 of my top 3 albums - hard to argue one is better than the other.
@Dirty Schwein's TV tournament will settle this, then the Leftovers and Wire fans will unite to bemoan the fact they got beaten by Breaking Bad.