Antony Martial set to leave when his contract expires

They still had his shirt up in the dressing room yesterday on the tour. I asked them about it and the tour guide said it'd be laid on the treatment table at exactly midnight last night when his contract expires. :lol:

This lack of professionalism is just appalling. Imagine a tour guide being brave enough to say that during Fergies era about Hargreaves/Jones etc.

Only a small thing but its really annoyed me for some reason.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/man...rers-rooney-leads-the-way/blt7644a415becec89d

Not sure how reliable this site is, but it has Ole at #17 in the all-time list with 126 goals. That would suggest Martial doesn’t make the top 20?

I entirely rely on this site for Utd goals and stats.

https://www.mufcinfo.com/manupag/all_players_all_goals/all_players_all_goals.html

Apologies - I didn't see there were posts after the one I replied to, I thought it was from today, the link above has already been suggested.

Last edited:
This is why I never got the "bad attitude' narrative. He was actually fighting and keeping José in a job even though José didn't like him. José's favourites weren't doing anything.

Then, for Ole, he constantly played through injuries for him. So much so that it ruined his body. He has been one of the few bright spots of the past decade.
Yep. Martial's not someone who works hard on the pitch or shows a lot of emotion, and that seems to be enough for some people to say he has a bad attitude and is a snake. Did Berbatov have a bad attitude?

It was actually quite incredible how player performance in 18/19 seemed to be reversely linked to how much Mourinho liked them. Pogba, Martial and Shaw (in that order) were the three players he didn't like, but they were also (once again in that order) his best players that season. Meanwhile his two absolute favourites that he loved and wouldn't hear a bad word said about were Lukaku and Matic, and they were easily our two worst players that season. Yet somehow the media and the fans blame the former players 'for getting Jose sacked'.

This loafer was one year away from getting a testimonial! Jose had his card marked along with several others who were never good enough, technically or mentally, for Utd.

This loafer was one year away from getting a testimonial! Jose had his card marked along with several others who were never good enough, technically or mentally, for Utd.

Jesus thats frightening when you think about it. That being said he would have missed it through injury anyway probably.

I wonder if Jose wakes up some days and feels like the most justifed person in the world looking at the likes of Pogba/Martials situations.

Jesus thats frightening when you think about it. That being said he would have missed it through injury anyway probably.

I wonder if Jose wakes up some days and feels like the most justifed person in the world looking at the likes of Pogba/Martials situations.
He does that . Swap some with every though.

Looking forward to getting this "disappointment" off the books.
He most probably already left. Contract would expire on June 30th, club already gave the farewell message about a month ago. If he didn't left back then, he would have on July 1st.