Andreas Pereira | Granada Loan Watch

I'm not sure. If you watch him play for Granada his work rate is absolutely fantastic. Mourinho should be impressed.
Hope you're right, his track record with all of our young players hasn't been great so far.

Hope you're right, his track record with all of our young players hasn't been great so far.
Jose's aim will be winning trophies and getting that CL football. Not sure both winning and developing kids for the first team happens in the same way anymore. The big clubs just seem to have their academies, develop them so far, send them on loan and try to get money for them in the end. The midtable and lower table clubs are more likely to bring their own through nowadays. Yes, Spurs have kids, but they didn't all start there.

He's looking really good and I hope he plays a part next season.

Probably does't know he plays for us. Would surprise you, the number of footballers who don't watch any football.

Pretty rich coming from a guy with the same skull shape as Ken Griffey Jr in The Simpsons.

Probably does't know he plays for us. Would surprise you, the number of footballers who don't watch any football.

Hmmm or perhaps it's one of those scenarios that needs a bit more philosophisizing:

If Granada are relegated, does it happen at that very instant that the FT whistle is blown?

And in the vortex of time between the end of the season and Pereira's loan ending, does he too linger in la segunda?

And then, when Pereira returns to United does it mean he is promoted from the second division, albeit e-aspanish?

My body tingles with these mysteries.

(No I'm not drunk. I am tired and dehydrated though)

That sort of stuff happens a lot.

He should have replied with something witty and amusing like "but I'd still F your mum every Sunday", like a triggered kid on LOL

Don't think it mattered, the anger was over the cheapshot Rakitic was on the receiving end from the player - then the usual standard of refereeing in Spain saw Rakitic actually get booked. A lot of embarrassing decisions in the match

Rakitic is out of his depth at Barcelona anyway, although that kind of classless arrogance suites them.

Looks like an ugly version of Neil Patrick Harris:

4243824-3482981410-936fu.jpg

Typical boring comment. Barca are this, Real are that bla bla bla......:boring:
This.

In a physical sport, a lot of nonsense is spouted on the pitch. I'm sure our players do it all the time.

Pereira could turn out to be the best "loan job" we had since Jonny Evans..

Pereira could turn out to be the best "loan job" we had since Jonny Evans..

Excited for this kid, have a feeling he'll be an exception and actually make it here. He seems to have his head screwed on correctly and has the talent to back it up too.

I know he's getting great reviews on here, but how has been getting rated in Spain? Becoming a key player in a struggling Granada side at such a young age in your first season is a very impressive feat.

I saw a few games this season and that Grenada team is just shockingly disjointed and based on individualities, no wonder when half of their teams are young talented players from big European clubs, despite all that he managed to stand out, consistently putting effort which is very important for me because if he looses the ball in the games trying things to happen, that can be refined, given more conservative instructions and as well playing in much better team will make him shine more, but workrate is superimportant to become a top player for him because he ahs the talent just need to keep his head down and Mourinho will like it a lot, just wonder where he's used next season but best option is a backup flair player for Pogba, if we sign a good CDM he could play deeper and help to dictate the play but he's a threat up front and creative enough to find his space there, also I could see him getting some minutes out wide as he's of decent speed, will track back and is a great crosser and okay dribbler fro that areas, could overtake form Lingard who shouldnt be underestimated though.. cnat wait for the next season with GRIE7MANN, Pereira and whoever Jose decides to bring in but the most talented youngsters should be given chances

I saw a few games this season and that Grenada team is just shockingly disjointed and based on individualities, no wonder when half of their teams are young talented players from big European clubs, despite all that he managed to stand out, consistently putting effort which is very important for me because if he looses the ball in the games trying things to happen, that can be refined, given more conservative instructions and as well playing in much better team will make him shine more, but workrate is superimportant to become a top player for him because he ahs the talent just need to keep his head down and Mourinho will like it a lot, just wonder where he's used next season but best option is a backup flair player for Pogba, if we sign a good CDM he could play deeper and help to dictate the play but he's a threat up front and creative enough to find his space there, also I could see him getting some minutes out wide as he's of decent speed, will track back and is a great crosser and okay dribbler fro that areas, could overtake form Lingard who shouldnt be underestimated though.. cnat wait for the next season with GRIE7MANN, Pereira and whoever Jose decides to bring in but the most talented youngsters should be given chances

If we don't intend to use him I hope we at least send him out on loan again, preferably to a mid table English team.

He reminds me of Modric. Whether he could become as refined as him is hard to say, but he's got everything to his game that Modric does.

Rooting for this guy next season. Imagine having 2 out of a midfield three being United youth products :drool:

I remember when Giggs used to have a few games at CM a few years back and being excited at having a midfielder that could run through the middle at lace and beat players, seems this kid could emulate that (with more defensive acumen).

Think I'm getting excited about having him here next season, hopefully he impresses Mou enough in pre season.

He looked good in that video. When I first saw him he was playing as a second striker; to know that he's playing as a CM now is a surprise but a good one. I'd rater have him in the first team squad than Fellaini. Hope he comes back or is on loan to a PL team next season.

Boy, does he look a lovely player in the making in that video. With Basti and Morgan gone, Andreas will hopefully show his class in pre-season and become Utd's regular.

Based purely on that video he should be getting minutes when Pogba is rested next season. Both high risk CMs and our game wouldn't change too much when 1 takes the place of the other.

Really looking forward to seeing what he can do for us next year. Could be a great "new signing".

Granada back to a 4-man defense, Pereira seems to play as the highest focal point in a midfield three (in 4-3-3). As expected, he's playing much deeper than in the 3-4-2-1 earlier. Will be good to see him in a more midfield role in the middle of the action as I've seen enough of him right behind the striker to know he'd be fine there in the PL as well, in my opinion. Played one great ball behind the line already. Also just skied a free kick from 25 metres.

Last edited: