2024-25 Performances

View full 2024-25 profile

5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Ok, cool. I guess it’s rare enough for a four sentence post to be obviously wrong in three out of four sentences, so maybe worth preserving for posterity on that basis alone.
Noted. Keep it moving already lad.

There's no doubt an agenda against him on here. Baffling he could be blamed for today.
It's clear. This fanbase has some disgusting elements. Let's not forget these are some of the same people that had a world class midfielder in his prime in Pogba, but preferred instead to criticize inane things like his hair, penalty run-up and even his outspoken agent. Thankfully there's a ignore button.

Man Utd 0:3 Liverpool New
Another goal conceded where he’s on his heels and too slow to dive.

Him being comically out of position whenever an opponent shoots is no longer funny.

He must have the lowest save percentage of any keeper in history, feels like every shot on target results in a goal :lol:

This guy has to go. We cannot concede almost every shot on goal. Is positioning is highly questionable.

£50m wasted, when we could have just got Sommer for much cheaper. We signed Onana for his kicking ability and there has been no big improvement over DDG that I was led to believe. It’s also useless when he can’t even save a ball.

Liverpool attackers were obviously drilled to shoot low first-time. We need a replacement next year. I'm hoping a good deal pops up in January. You never know with the GK market. Keylor Navas basically kept Forest up and he would have been a cheap upgrade on De Gea back then.

It’s actually quite strange how bad he is. I genuinely believe you could put in almost any of the starting keepers in the league and they would perform better for us. His saving ability is horrendous for the most part.

A real shame but I just don’t see how it gets any better with him in goal. It’s another season of being worried shitless every single game with him between the sticks.

Liverpool attackers were obviously drilled to shoot low first-time. We need a replacement next year. I'm hoping a good deal pops up in January. You never know with the GK market. Keylor Navas basically kept Forest up and he would have been a cheap upgrade on De Gea back then.
Can't believe they've been training players to score goals. Absolute joke.

He just always seems to be in the wrong position, I’ve never seen a goalkeeper at this level so far away from saveable shots.

The Salah goal was madness, it was like he decided to cover the complete wrong side of the net.

He doesnt get near anything that comes towards his area. I have no confidence in him every making a save.

He just isn’t a very good keeper and has never has been. We massively overpaid and I assume he will be replaced next summer.

All this thread needs is Pogue coming in to tell us how he played great.

At least he creates chances and makes that team is playing super attacking football.
Or something...

He just always seems to be in the wrong position, I’ve never seen a goalkeeper at this level so far away from saveable shots.

The Salah goal was madness, it was like he decided to cover the complete wrong side of the net.
Reminds me on Henderson.

Shades of Dean Henderson
That's exactly what it reminded me of.

Regardless of how inept the rest of the team, I can't shake the feeling this will be another expensive mistake we have to fix with the next manager.

Can't believe they've been training players to score goals. Absolute joke.
Specifically low first-time shots into the near post even when they have time to take an extra touch. Diaz and Salah don't usually take them chances like that do they. Absolute joke.

When ETH is finally fired, Obama's Utd career will be over. Like Antony another useless signing insisted on by ETH. What a collosal waste of money. Not an elite keeper, has such an obvious flaw. Just shoot low and early and he can't save it.

Oh and the guy he replaced is winning MOTM awards for fiorentina.

Shit. Absolute clown. For salads goal he wasn’t even stood central in his goal, he was stood to the right and left a whole goal basically on his near post.

It’s so depressing seeing who we’ve signed after the players we’ve had in the past

Should have gone in for Marmadashvilli, he will be the best keeper in the leaguer in a few years for the scousers.

Rubbish, utter shite at keeping the ball out the net and its an absolute myth about him having good distribution, all he does is chip the ball out for throw ins, when other keepers make those passes look routine