Anderson | 2013/14 Performances (on loan at Fiorentina)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Phil Jones was getting games over him in CM and even a 40 year old Giggs. He just isn't a player that we could call on rather he was injured or not.
Indeed, I'm talking strictly in terms of numbers when I talk about fewer options in that area. Injuries to like 8 central-midfield and "can do a job there" players then at least we'd still have Anderson :lol:

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
I for one, will wish him the best. Some of the reactions from fans sounds like the furthest thing from United fans. I guess it's the modern fan though.

Aboutreika18

Wonder if they'll play him off the striker, since they have so many options already in midfield in the likes of Pizarro, Borja Valero, Aquilani, Ambrosini and Fernandez.

Joaquin and Cuadrado have often played out of position on the left wing this season, so he could be used there as well.

buckooo1978

watching the Inter game at the minute....

shite quality and with the low pace of the game i think Ando will do good

Mainoldo

watching the Inter game at the minute....

shite quality and with the low pace of the game i think Ando will do good

Italian league is shit!!! The Milan Derby I watched the other day was entertaining but at the same time comical... What has happened to that league. I think Ando will do good too.

buckooo1978

Italian league is shit!!! The Milan Derby I watched the other day was entertaining but at the same time comical... What has happened to that league. I think Ando will do good too.
without exaggeration this game is like something from the Championship

watched the highlights of the Sassulo and Milan game - ridiculous defending

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
I wouldn't be surprised if they don't take up the options to make it a permanent transfer. To put this into context, we paid €30m (£20m at the time) for him when we bought him. Flop doesn't begin to cover how much of a shit transfer he's been.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Wonder what Fergie thinks, after all his years of patience Moyes get rid of him in his second transfer window :lol:

Does seem slightly odd we're letting a midfielder go in our current state but if Moyes is intent on getting rid of the deadwood before buying Anderson aint a bad place to start. Nani next please

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Wonder what Fergie thinks, after all his years of patience Moyes get rid of him in his second transfer window :lol:

Does seem slightly odd we're letting a midfielder go in our current state but if Moyes is intent on getting rid of the deadwood before buying Anderson aint a bad place to start. Nani next please
Ferguson had a serious soft spot for Anderson, has nothing but good things to say about him in his book. Really was a strange relationship come to think of it.

Eric'sCollar

When looking at what we paid and what we hoped for, yes it was a 'flop'.

But I think he deserves a little respect, played his part as a squad player, it's just a shame we had our hopes so high.

buckooo1978

I just hope he hasn't got a taste for Pasta or when he returns to Old Trafford he could be a 'massive' signing

psychdelicblues

Sadly his departure won't be that noticeable, but I liked him. Best of luck to him.

Despite him not getting any game-time, I'm not too impressed with our central-midfield options being made even weaker with having one less body to call on. Without ranting about transfers, I'm not sure decreasing the squad size (insert 'Ando is fat' joke here) in our current position is wise given our weakness in the market.
United have Giggs, Carrick, Fletcher Fellaini, Jones and Cleverley, so United should cope till this and next summer's transfer window. That's 6 payers who are ahead of him for 2 or 3 positions. If it is not wise to get rid of him now, then god help us.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Seeing as this will be Moyes first sale... If we approach this as Moyes replaced Anderson with Fellaini, the big hairy feck doesn't look as bad a signing I suppose. Certainly an upgrade.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Shame he couldn't get it together here. He had some talent and a nice face.

Chabon

I really thought he'd turned a corner in 2011. He was generally excellent for a good year there. The less said about the time since then the better.

I'll always love the fat bastard.

Eric'sCollar

Seeing as this will be Moyes first sale... If we approach this as Moyes replaced Anderson with Fellaini, the big hairy feck doesn't look as bad a signing I suppose. Certainly an upgrade.
Hopefully an upgrade but Anderson has far more talent than Fellaini. Fellaini will need a lot of luck to make it at United.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I really thought he'd turned a corner in 2011. He was generally excellent for a good year there. The less said about the time since then the better.

I'll always love the fat bastard.
Yeah, the thing was that fergie never used him as first choice for an extended period of time because he'd always get injured once he picked up form. At the start of last season up until he got injured vs reading he was excellent as well. Since that injury he's basically been done though.

Eric'sCollar

Wonder how much the two leg breaks has had on his career. Did well to get back from them but it looks like it probably played a part in other injuries.

Kag

When looking at what we paid and what we hoped for, yes it was a 'flop'.

But I think he deserves a little respect, played his part as a squad player, it's just a shame we had our hopes so high.
Good post. He's seemingly a throughly good lad and he has mine, and hopefully everybody else's, best wishes. I think he'll be great in Italy. As always, it's fitness dependant. I expect some extreme revisionism over the next few days, but the reality is that when he has played over the past two seasons, more often than not he's been good. This season has been a write off, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.