Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp | Depp wins on all 3 counts

The whole part is hilarious, but you could see on Depp face that he wondered for a moment did he actually urinate.

It's fecked up and the man has his flaws which are well known, but she comes out of it 10 times worse.

Don't think it's preference per se. People have a strong reaction to an abusive woman playing the victim. The reaction against Depp and the general dislike of him as a person was extreme when the news broke. People are just realising that they were played by Amber and therefore are showing lot of sympathy to Depp.
Exactly this. If Amber came out also as bad or even worst, which seems to be the case now, she shouldn't be lying to everyone, playing the victim and ruins a man's life.

People naturally would show sympathy and support to Depp, its the only decent thing to do.

Last edited:
Screenshot-20220428-215750.png
I shed a tear, this really says something about our society

Seems like Heard has fired her PR team.

To be honest I think that it's a terrible PR move to do that at this moment.

It basically ensures that everything that comes out on her defence in the next couple of weeks and months will be seen as "spin" from her new PR team. (Even though everything we see from both parties is already, it's just it's easier to ignore when it's not highlighted)

It's been obvious since the beginning of the trial that Depp's PR team have been working overtime on social media and she's already lost that battle IMO.

To be honest I think that it's a terrible PR move to do that at this moment.

It basically ensures that everything that comes out on her defence in the next couple of weeks and months will be seen as "spin" from her new PR team. (Even though everything we see from both parties is already, it's just it's easier to ignore when it's not highlighted)

It's been obvious since the beginning of the trial that Depp's PR team have been working overtime on social media and she's already lost that battle IMO.
Maybe she's just trying to save money? She could have Jesus himself heading her PR team and he still wouldn't be able to spin anything in her favour.

??? She shat on the bed? That's kinda weird.

So this is why Depp was blacklisted, I kinda miss him so hopefully this brings him out the blacklist.
I liked his role as a photographer in Japan so more of that please .

First real show of emotion. He talked about Amber with utter disgust and totally dismantled her during the defence's motion to dismiss.
Shame i missed it. No doubt videos will show up on social media sooner or later.

On what grounds did they try to move for a motion to dismiss ? Is she scared to testify ? It's the only thing I am waiting for tbh

It seems her lawyers are claiming that Depp hasn't proved that the article where she claims abuse is about him. She now apparently claims she wasn't talking about him abusing her but abuse in general.

On what grounds did they try to move for a motion to dismiss ? Is she scared to testify ? It's the only thing I am waiting for tbh
It's standard pracitce. It was never going to be accepted but it'd be malpractice not to open with a motion to dismiss once the prosecution rests their case.

It seems her lawyers are claiming that Depp hasn't proved that the article where she claims abuse is about him. She now apparently claims she wasn't talking about him abusing her but abuse in general.
I know little about judicial procedures but this really sounds like a joke when I read it. It makes them look so bad

I know little about judicial procedures but this really sounds like a joke when I read it. It makes them look so bad

@MichaelRed seems to know more and says it's standard practice so I guess any stupid reason will do? I watched the motion to dismiss and that's exactly what her lawyer said, that Depp did not prove that the article was about him.

This expert is remarkable.

Literally everything she is saying is what Depp has shown Heard did to him, only she's gendering the wrong way :lol:

This expert is remarkable.

Literally everything she is saying is what Depp has shown Heard did to him, only she's gendering the wrong way :lol:
She's a disgrace to her profession. Absolutely feeding the stereotype that men are the abusers and women are the victims. Disgusting. I can't believe she tried to back it up with the boxing analogy saying weight classes exist for a reason. Yes, weight classes exist because two professional fighters are going at it, not even remotely comparable to one person attacking someone that isn't responding.

Would firing her PR team mean that they cant testify against her if they were called up? Would they be bound by a NDA if they had signed one?

Would firing her PR team mean that they cant testify against her if they were called up? Would they be bound by a NDA if they had signed one?
I don't think her PR team would be able to be brought in at this point. Doubt they'd be much use anyway.

It's supposed to be Heard up next after the cross examination and redirect of this expert psychologist.

Cannot wait to hear about the bottle up the pussy after supposedly chopping his own finger off.

Also mama bear about her sister supposedly about to be pushed down the stairs.

I'm sure after having an expert explain that her memory might be flawed we'll get a very coherent and believable account with no contradictions to other evidence or accounts

It's supposed to be Heard up next after the cross examination and redirect of this expert psychologist.

Cannot wait to hear about the bottle up the pussy after supposedly chopping his own finger off.

Also mama bear about her sister supposedly about to be pushed down the stairs.

I'm sure after having an expert explain that her memory might be flawed we'll get a very coherent and believable account with no contradictions to other evidence or accounts
Has she ever explained why she shat on the silk sheets?

Blamed the dogs, but sometimes admitted to it but said it was banter

The way Depp described it, it seemed like a feck you to him and I think that may be the best explanation as someone with a personality disorder would do such a thing to spite someone.

The way Depp described it, it seemed like a feck you to him and I think that may be the best explanation as someone with a personality disorder would do such a thing to spite someone.

Could this be any more boring?

Is that the psychologist? Feck yes. She can shrink more than just my head.

Wait that doesnt sound right.

She seems really bright as well and the way she handled the cross examination was top notch too. Her husband must be one lucky fella.