All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

I see, thank you.

I imagine getting those season tickets is also extremely competitive, for a club like United? I can see people waiting for years for the priviledge of purchasing those, if they didnt inherit them

Yep. There was a period between about 2012-17 where it was possible - back to being very hard work now.

If you fancy coming over for a lower key home game you will get a ticket on here no problem.

I don't mean to be hostile to you specifically on the away game thing - your choice if you want to fumble your way in, I just don't agree with it.

Yep. There was a period between about 2012-17 where it was possible - back to being very hard work now.

If you fancy coming over for a lower key home game you will get a ticket on here no problem.

I don't mean to be hostile to you specifically on the away game thing - your choice if you want to fumble your way in, I just don't agree with it.
Got it, thank you. A lot of this system is foreign for internationally traveling fans. Appreciate the answers

I have two available for Barnsley in section N1406. Seats located in rows DD and EE. Selling to members only at FV. Please message me if interested.

Not sure if it’s the same for all,

But I used to be able to get a close linked ticket (my lads season ticket) on my app.

The new app. So I could open my United app.
My ticket was there, and I could swipe and then go onto his ticket.

I see now, that I can only see my ticket.

His ticket is on his phone.

Assume United stopped the multi ticket on one device, even though they are closely linked.

Not sure if it’s the same for all,

But I used to be able to get a close linked ticket (my lads season ticket) on my app.

The new app. So I could open my United app.
My ticket was there, and I could swipe and then go onto his ticket.

I see now, that I can only see my ticket.

His ticket is on his phone.

Assume United stopped the multi ticket on one device, even though they are closely linked.

You can setup an app ticket relationship mate. I did it on the phone or I'd advise how to otherwise.

Aye, even if they are a strong relationship you’ll have to add them a second time as an “app relationship” for it to show in the app.

Thanks. I had a look but couldn’t do it.
I have ‘My Tickets’ and ‘Stadium’ tabs.

They link back to the main site.

How do you add an ‘app relationship’?

Edit - I’ve sorted it.
Thanks.

Can only be done online, and not via the app for anyone else wondering.

Yea. I went through the app, which directs to main site.

Essentially you need to go through the same process as adding a relationship in the first place. Member number, postcode, surname.

When there is a the usual ‘standard relationship’ and ‘strong relationship’ …

There is a third option that says ‘app’.

Click this and all done.

Good morning all, I am heading to Manchester this morning ✈️ and doing a stadium tour and staying over two nights. Hoping to pick up a single ticket for the game tomorrow, if you are unable to make and are able to forward it to me, please send me a DM!

some big teams in that draw.

estimated ticket allocation (based on 5%)

AwayCapacity
5%​
Porto
50000​
2500​
Fernabache
47500​
2375​
Victoria Plzen
11700​
585​
Bucharest
55000​
2750​

Really appreciate this mate. I'll see if I can earn some credits this season. Been at zero for a while.

some big teams in that draw.

estimated ticket allocation (based on 5%)

AwayCapacity
5%​
Porto
50000​
2500​
Fernabache
47500​
2375​
Victoria Plzen
11700​
585​
Bucharest
55000​
2750​
Wikipedia is saying 31,000 for Bucharest unless I'm looking at the wrong stadium

Where are people saying credits wise for each game. I've got 2 credits and want to do at least 2. Porto is a must for me ideally, wanted to do Plzen but looks impossible with seat allocation. Did Galatasaray last year so didn't wanna do Istanbul again but might have to get credits

Good morning all, I am heading to Manchester this morning ✈️ and doing a stadium tour and staying over two nights. Hoping to pick up a single ticket for the game tomorrow, if you are unable to make and are able to forward it to me, please send me a DM!

Enjoy mate. If you don't get a ticket the Tollgate 15 mins from the ground will show it - and the Quadrant.

Otherwise Nags Head and Abercrombie in town are big Utd pubs.

Where are people saying credits wise for each game. I've got 2 credits and want to do at least 2. Porto is a must for me ideally, wanted to do Plzen but looks impossible with seat allocation. Did Galatasaray last year so didn't wanna do Istanbul again but might have to get credits
I think 2 will be enough for them all except plzen which will be a tough one and will probably be 4/5.
They are all balloted though but weighted for those with more credits so still a chance.
I am back down to three but will probably apply for all and see what happens.
Still waiting for the fixtures.
Champs league one were released hours ago!

Fixtures out

25 September: Twente (H, 20:00 BST)
3 October: Porto (A, 20:00 BST)
24 October: Fenerbahce (A, 20:00 BST)
7 November: PAOK (H, 20:00 GMT)
28 November: Bodo/Glimt (H, 20:00 GMT)
12 December: Viktoria Plzen (A, 17:45 GMT)
23 January: Rangers (H, 20:00 GMT)
30 January: FCSB (A, 20:00 GMT)

I think 2 will be enough for them all except plzen which will be a tough one and will probably be 4/5.
They are all balloted though but weighted for those with more credits so still a chance.
I am back down to three but will probably apply for all and see what happens.
Still waiting for the fixtures.
Champs league one were released hours ago

Nice one cheers mate. I'm booking Porto and just hope I'll get a ticket anyway. If not be a good trip either way

Good morning all! I'm in my Manchester hotel room and still looking for a single ticket for today, so if anyone can't make it for some reason and it's still possible to forward it to my membership, please message me! Thanks

Good morning all! I'm in my Manchester hotel room and still looking for a single ticket for today, so if anyone can't make it for some reason and it's still possible to forward it to my membership, please message me! Thanks
Constant refresh the ticket page showing the stadium plan.

I got a pair in one of the quadrants at 08:24 this morning.

Are any of the various chippys and food places considered better than others on Sir Matt Busby way? Or it’s all much of a muchness. I’ve not been in a while.

Not exactly on Sir Matt Busby Way but we usually go to the chicken stall down past Hotel Football and opposite E3 car park. It’s always next to the big Porky Pig trailer. They do just chips on their own but the chicken and chips is really good. Can’t think of the proper name but it’s something wraps, there’s usually a queue but they get through it quickly.
Can’t help you any further up though as we always park on E3 so don’t go down the other way.

I was just about to post and I saw your message. Are you sorted? Last minute problem means I may not make it. Hola!

Message is for you.

Porto booked, bit of a mad one:

Tuesday eve, Liverpool to Malaga for one night/full next day. Wednesday night, Malaga > Porto. In Porto from Wednesday night till Saturday morning. Then fly Porto to Geneva, 5 hour stopover there, 5 minute train into the city to tick another country off, then Geneva to Manchester and home for late afternoon.

Will try for a ticket for Plzen as unlikely as it is. If not Bucharest in January it will be also. Not going Fenerbache as can't afford to go there in the same month as Porto and did Galatasaray last season.