All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Anyone know how much a League Cup ticket will cost in Stretford End Tier 2? Thought it was the same as a normal league game but remember them discounting tickets for one of the competitions.

I'm likely going to have 3-5 available for all midweek League Cup and Europa League games, so PM me if you need any - will be cheaper than buying through the club and my loyalty system for the "bigger games" is much better than the club's (non-existent) as well :)

Depending on when the games are, I might take you up on 3. I'm hoping there's a home match 26 September since that's when I get to Manchester for a few days before the Spurs match. Rangers would be ideal. :lol:

Are all the Europa games still sold out?

Or anyone not likely to go and has two available?

For anyone that’s looking for Liverpool tickets…..

15 minutes ago there was a single in W3105.

Keep refreshing and you’ll get lucky.

I've forwarded a season ticket to a friend for Sunday but he can't make it now due to illness. Does anyone know how to get the ticket back so that I forward it to someone else? Have been on hold to the ticket office for 25 minutes!!

I've forwarded a season ticket to a friend for Sunday but he can't make it now due to illness. Does anyone know how to get the ticket back so that I forward it to someone else? Have been on hold to the ticket office for 25 minutes!!

They'll sort it for you, otherwise - no.

What's the odds of Fenerbache going down to zero credits?

Technically they will all go to zero credits as Utd keep a batch back. But i'd have thought that will comfortably anyway, same with Bucharest.

Porto will be popular and Plzen will be a small allocation.

It’s not your ticket anymore so he needs to forward it to the new buyer.

Is there any legal way for international fans, who are obviously not season ticket holders, to purchase a ticket for an away league game, in the United away section?

Based on Man United website, these tickets are only made available for season ticket holders and executive members, unless I am missing something?

Are all the Europa games still sold out?

Or anyone not likely to go and has two available?

Don’t think they have gone on sale yet as the dates haven’t been confirmed, I will pairs available in Stretford End Tier 2 though.

Is there any legal way for international fans, who are obviously not season ticket holders, to purchase a ticket for an away league game, in the United away section?

Based on Man United website, these tickets are only made available for season ticket holders and executive members, unless I am missing something?

No. Most ST holders cannot get away tickets, members not at all - let alone non members.

It’s not your ticket anymore so he needs to forward it to the new buyer.

His friend cannot forward as a non ST holder. Ticket office can likely assist.

He could just screenshot it and pass it on (the QR codes are not actually dynamic, it's a lie - we tested it).

He could just screenshot it and pass it on (the QR codes are not actually dynamic, it's a lie - we tested it).

Oh Yeah the members ticket are still the basic eticket which you can add to your wallet or just screen shot, that’s a bit shit really if you can’t sell on a ticket you have been forwarded.

Oh Yeah the members ticket are still the basic eticket which you can add to your wallet or just screen shot, that’s a bit shit really if you can’t sell on a ticket you have been forwarded.

You cannot add to wallet. That's fully gone now.

Purchase what exactly sorry?
How can somebody purchase United section tickets for an away game?

Host club only sells host-side tickets, and Man United website has no buy options for any of the games: https://tickets.manutd.com/en-GB/categories/away-tickets

Also for games far enough in the future, United website says "Until the first home cup game has been played, applications will be accepted from Executive Club Members, Season Ticket holders at Silver Level and above who purchased all home cup games in 2023/24, and Accessible Season Ticket holders", which is confusing?

You cannot add to wallet. That's fully gone now.

Managed to download the ticket from the ticket website a couple of weeks ago for Fulham, was planning on doing the same for Liverpool so will let you know how it goes.

Host club only sells host-side tickets, and Man United website has no buy options for any of the games: https://tickets.manutd.com/en-GB/categories/away-tickets

Also for games far enough in the future, United website says "Until the first home cup game has been played, applications will be accepted from Executive Club Members, Season Ticket holders at Silver Level and above who purchased all home cup games in 2023/24, and Accessible Season Ticket holders", which is confusing?

You need a minimum of a Silver Season Ticket, even then your chances are slim, I haven't had anything on my ticket for 20+ games....

Your best bet is to go on one of those ticketing sites and try and your luck there, normally around £300+ for a ticket though.

Managed to download the ticket from the ticket website a couple of weeks ago for Fulham, was planning on doing the same for Liverpool so will let you know how it goes.

You sure you aren't confusing with Comms Shield mate? That was allowed.

You can't officially. And I'd rather not give you advice on how to unofficially.

You sure you aren't confusing with Comms Shield mate? That was allowed.
Nope did it for Fulham as my brother gone halves with someone on a season ticket so having to transfer games over to a lite membership.

That's why I thought the system was flawed, you can buy a lite membership for £20 and carry on forwarding QR codes to everyone.

You need a minimum of a Silver Season Ticket, even then your chances are slim, I haven't had anything on my ticket for 20+ games....

Your best bet is to go on one of those ticketing sites and try and your luck there, normally around £300+ for a ticket though.
700GBP per ticket for the game on one of those websites (300 are home tickets, away ones are more), but from what I understand - those kind of tickets are illegal in England and security at the away stadium could deny entry if they suspect you purchased resold ticket, no?

700GBP per ticket for the game on one of those websites (300 are home tickets, away ones are more), but from what I understand - those kind of tickets are illegal in England and security at the away stadium could deny entry if they suspect you purchased resold ticket, no?

Just come over for a home game mate!

You can't officially. And I'd rather not give you advice on how to unofficially.
Got it. Thank you. I just wasnt sure if I was missing or misunderstanding something

England football game tickets are tough :) Most other sports, or even football in other countries is just a matter of price, not so for EPL

I know FA probably means well but I think they are just boosting gray market by having rules so misaligned with the realities of the demand and how international the fanbases are

Also I guess having to separate away and home fans (due to understandable historic safety context) makes things far worse than most anywhere else

Got it. Thank you. I just wasnt sure if I was missing or misunderstanding something

England football game tickets are tough :) Most other sports, or even football in other countries is just a matter of price, not so for EPL

I know FA probably means well but I think they are just boosting gray market by having rules so misaligned with the realities of the demand and how international the fanbases are

The away tickets rules are to reward ST holders who have held tickets for years and generations :).

The away tickets rules are to reward ST holders who have held tickets for years and generations :).
I see, thank you.

I imagine getting those season tickets is also extremely competitive, for a club like United? I can see people waiting for years for the priviledge of purchasing those, if they didnt inherit them

Managed to get through to the TO after about an hour and they transferred it to another member who is also a linked account of mine. So it can be done if you can get through to the TO!