All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

shaydun

What's the story with the travel club?

Is it still possible to travel independently to euro aways?

I was reading the T&Cs for the travel club but I'm still confised.

shaydun

You can't get the tickets without being in the travel club.
Thanks. Would there be problems if someone had a ticket with someone elses name on it. Could a mate use my ticket if I can't make the game? Or would the ticket and passport be cross-checked on the day of the game?

Ingham

weren't Ralphie and TV going on about there being ID checks/collecting tickets in Valencia, thus reducing the chance of people getting spares a couple of pages back?

Though admittedly I may have missed the point completely

ralphie88

You have to pick up your ticket out there.

And to do so, you need to show photo ID matching the name of your ST/OU membership.

Once you've done that, anyone can use your ticket, but obviously that's not particularly helpful.

shaydun

You have to pick up your ticket out there.

And to do so, you need to show photo ID matching the name of your ST/OU membership.

Once you've done that, anyone can use your ticket, but obviously that's not particularly helpful.
Ah ok, thanks for the clarification.

Bollox anyway. Is this just a Utd thing, or are other clubs doing the same too? I suppose it might be a good thing if it stops touting.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Shay - you need to join the travel club to be able to apply for a euro away ticket.
It doesn't cost anything, it's basically supplying them with your details - address, passport number etc.

However, the deadline to join for the Valencia game has passed. If there are any tickets left (I'm not sure if there is tbh) it may be worth calling the ticket office and see if you can get your name on the travel club database. All you need to apply for euro aways is a OU membership.

One thing that is good about doing it like this, is the fact you get 'credits' which is like a loyalty scheme. If you collect your ticket, you get the credit which normally means you'll be ok for the next game and the game after & so on.

ralphie88

A limited number of Thomas Cook (I presume) returns for Valencia away if you were chubbed in the first and second ballots. So everyone should hopefully now be sorted for this.

aidanb

Just a reminder see if anyone on here can help me out

It might be a bit early but I am looking for tickets for the spurs game on 30th of october?? I'm from Ireland so i am trying sort it out asap.

Looking for 5 tickets if possible but any tickets at all will be greatly appreciated.

My brother is brophs on here and i have previously gotten tickets from gaffs and roodboy (Now Rood) so they can vouch for me.

Neo_Mufc

More for Villa fans but anyone who might want to sit in the Villa end for when we play there can get some amazing ticket deals. You can get

United,Arsenal, Blackpool OR B'ham,Chelsea, Blackpool for 60 quid(50 for students,oaps, 40 for under 16s) in the cheapest sections. If you want all 5 games 100 quid and if you're feeling rich you can get better seats etc.

A shame we don't have anything like this.

Edit: It isn't specified on their site if you need points etc to buy but you may, otherwise might come in handy for someone.

shaydun

Shay - you need to join the travel club to be able to apply for a euro away ticket.
It doesn't cost anything, it's basically supplying them with your details - address, passport number etc.

However, the deadline to join for the Valencia game has passed. If there are any tickets left (I'm not sure if there is tbh) it may be worth calling the ticket office and see if you can get your name on the travel club database. All you need to apply for euro aways is a OU membership.

One thing that is good about doing it like this, is the fact you get 'credits' which is like a loyalty scheme. If you collect your ticket, you get the credit which normally means you'll be ok for the next game and the game after & so on.
Thanks TV, appreciate the info

smallred

lads and ladies, my 2 tickets are available for the Wolves carling cup game and the Buraspor champions league game. i cannot make these as i have just started a new course in college, i cannot afford to miss both nights to go to the games.

my tickets are in the strettie end, 2 rows from the pitch (we get moved to the east lower for champions league game, pretty much the same seats, just further back).

i will take 20pounds a ticket for anybody interested.face value is 27pounds.

PM me if you would like either game, regards,

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
and on that note - PM me if you want a pair for West Brom!

Got skanked by a mate who said he wanted to go and now dropped out - East Stand E234 - £36 each face value

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Three cheers for the Glazer boys!

Nice one lads - it should be rocking!!!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Still got 2 Sunderland in the United end that I'm looking to swap for 2 spuds if anyone's interested?

PM me.
That's a feckin' good swap!

If you're on RI, there will be loads biting your hand off for that mate.

AgainstAllOdds

The West Brom match on October 16th is a sell out. Our fourth home league game of the season.
The only thing you forgot to post is this:

Updated 29 September, 09:00
Which suggests that at the time of your post they weren't sold out anyway.

Regardless of all that, at 10 AM I could add single tickets to the basket. There were a few singles also available in E335 just before when I checked too.

But Sold Out though because the official site says so, even though you could still buy.

Ingham

again do we really need a debate over demand for tickets in a thread designed specifically for asking for tickets and travel suggestions?

There's numerous threads this debate could go into, the 'season tickets plummeting' thread ideally

GCHQ

Glazer Crevice Headquarters
Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen.....
The only thing you forgot to post is this:

Which suggests that at the time of your post they weren't sold out anyway.

Regardless of all that, at 10 AM I could add single tickets to the basket. There were a few singles also available in E335 just before when I checked too.

But Sold Out though because the official site says so, even though you could still buy.
They were sold out at the time of my post it's just that it always takes a bit of time before the official site announces the game has sold out.

The seat that you added to your basket would have been a returned ticket.

GCHQ

Glazer Crevice Headquarters
Sir Alex Ferguson, Ben Foster, Hayley McQueen.....
again do we really need a debate over demand for tickets in a thread designed specifically for asking for tickets and travel suggestions?

There's numerous threads this debate could go into, the 'season tickets plummeting' thread ideally
That thread was locked by the mods. I agree with you though, this thread isn't the right one for the debate about ticket demand. You can blame that on AAO for making up nonsense again.

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Still got 2 Sunderland in the United end that I'm looking to swap for 2 spuds if anyone's interested?

PM me.
Ah fecking hell! :(

Just got back from Valencia later than expected to see I've missed out on this!

Going up anyway, looks like I'll be in the home end though...

EDIT: Had myself 2 spares for this, all set to leave this morning...... Exhaust fell off :lol: First problem I've ever had with the car. Wasn't meant to be!

SirAF

Ageist

me and a friend are travelling over to see the match against Stoke on the 4th of January, and I was wondering when the TV schedule will be finally confirmed? And if you lot think that there's a good chance of this game getting moved?

Cheers

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Hi,

me and a friend are travelling over to see the match against Stoke on the 4th of January, and I was wondering when the TV schedule will be finally confirmed? And if you lot think that there's a good chance of this game getting moved?

Cheers
Pretty sure it won't be changed considering it's a Tuesday evening game.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
QUESTION: For the first time, I purchased tickets over the phone for the West Brom game for (2 weeks ago). I still have not received them, should I contact them again? I dont live in the UK mind...