All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

It was actually very full

:wenger:No it wasnt. They announced the attendance as around 74,000 but there were defo less than that. Maybe 74k tickets sold (with season ticket holders included) but defo less that attended.

Anyway, got my tickets for Liverpool match. Does anybody purchase parking tickets in advance? Ive done it for the first time for the Liverpool match (9.25 instead of a tenner on the day). Will work out to a few quid with accumulation of games.

Ok, you're right. It wasn't a big game. We lose in 2 weeks at Valencia and lets see how we get on.....

Well on that basis every home league game is a ''big game''. And they're all important of course but they're not going to attract the once or twice a season matchgoers like the Liverpool/City etc games do. That's the point.

:wenger:No it wasnt. They announced the attendance as around 74,000 but there were defo less than that. Maybe 74k tickets sold (with season ticket holders included) but defo less that attended.

Anyway, got my tickets for Liverpool match. Does anybody purchase parking tickets in advance? Ive done it for the first time for the Liverpool match (9.25 instead of a tenner on the day). Will work out to a few quid with accumulation of games.

I said it was very full APART from a few areas of the ground. Which it was.

once again this discussion really doesn't belong in this thread, there's plenty of threads where it could go (the season tickets plummet one for instance)

also again if anyone has a spare for Bolton or Sunderland that would be grand

I said it was very full APART from a few areas of the ground. Which it was.

Well on that basis every home league game is a ''big game''. And they're all important of course but they're not going to attract the once or twice a season matchgoers like the Liverpool/City etc games do. That's the point.

Ok, you're right. It wasn't a big game. We lose in 2 weeks at Valencia and lets see how we get on.....

https://www.redcafe.net/f7/general-ticket-discussion-308622/

A ridiculous amount of Chubbings for Valencia away, including a dads mate who hasn't missed a euro away since 98. fecking joke the way we are treated, no accepting returns or cancellations at all.

0/2 :mad:

Any other than me who got chubbed?

Very surprised to hear that tbh. I don't know anyone that got chubbed.

Valencia away...... 2/2 for me, and everyone I'm going with got theirs.

A ridiculous amount of Chubbings for Valencia away, including a dads mate who hasn't missed a euro away since 98. fecking joke the way we are treated, no accepting returns or cancellations at all.

He needs to get on the blower to them asap. Or send them an email at charter@manutd.co.uk
Head the email as Complaint and request to speak to Julie Bailey. She actually rings me on occassionto see if I'm ok because I've mithered her to death over the years. But since I got wrongly chubbed for Lyon away 3 years ago, I have had every single on since, no problem.

Very surprised to hear that tbh. I don't know anyone that got chubbed.

He needs to get on the blower to them asap. Or send them an email at charter@manutd.co.uk
Head the email as Complaint and request to speak to Julie Bailey. She actually rings me on occassionto see if I'm ok because I've mithered her to death over the years. But since I got wrongly chubbed for Lyon away 3 years ago, I have had every single on since, no problem.

Cheers mate, I'll pass that on but he's already rang and asked to speak to as high up a member of staff as possible. Got through to someone who said that its the ticket office manager going out there to handle collections. I know a seriously high amount on RI got chubbed and they are looking into buying a load of home end tickets next to us in the away.

'Due to the strict requirement to collect with photo ID we will allow cancellations (by phone or in person only) for Valencia up until 8pm, Friday 17 Sep'

Just received this in my email, so their hardline 'no cancellations in any circumstances' changed within a day of the ballots being out. Hope this means people can get returns.

'Due to the strict requirement to collect with photo ID we will allow cancellations (by phone or in person only) for Valencia up until 8pm, Friday 17 Sep'

Just received this in my email, so their hardline 'no cancellations in any circumstances' changed within a day of the ballots being out. Hope this means people can get returns.

Our club is run by fecking jokers

anyone recommend the chances of travelling ticketless to Stoke and finding a spare on the day?

Spare child ticket for Liverpool on Sunday in E333. £10. Anyone would most probably get in (my brother who is in his mid-20s has used them a few times with a clean shave) but I can't take any responsibility if you don't..

EDIT: Sold to Starkie.

The General Strike in Spain has forced their hand I believe.

There's a second ballot on the 19th.

Although I suspect that getting tickets for the home sections are probably the best bet.

Very small.

cheers anyway mate

prior to getting promoted to the mains a lad was saying going on the day was the next best bet these days (shy of not having to pay £70 + as some touts are offering). Plus not a ST holder so can't ring up for returns

The General Strike in Spain has forced their hand I believe.

There's a second ballot on the 19th.

Although I suspect that getting tickets for the home sections are probably the best bet.

I can't believe how many chubbings there were, didn't expect that many to apply. Bit of luck/common sense will hopefully sort a good few now.

Well by the looks of what's going on, and if they manage to pull it of it sounds like the home end might actually be a better bet anyway! :lol:

Liverpool tickets:

A couple on Viagogo now if your quick, NT3 (pair), South Stand (a three) and one single I think...

I know it is a bit of a stretch but I will ask nevertheless.

If anyone happens to have 2 tickets for Sunday then I'd be eternally grateful.

just bumping this see if anyone has any spare

It might be a bit early but I am looking for tickets for the spurs game on 30th of october?? I'm from Ireland so i am trying sort it out asap.

Looking for 5 tickets if possible but any tickets at all will be greatly appreciated.

My brother is brophs on here and i have previously gotten tickets from gaffs and roodboy (Now Rood) so they can vouch for me.

Poster from the Newbies;

'Hi lads, realise this is ridiculously short-notice but a mate just pulled out of the Liverpool game at the last minute so I have one spare ticket for the Stretty tomorrow. Will be in Manchester about midday, can meet anywhere. Drop me an e-mail at harri_krishna@hotmail.co.uk or give me a ring on 07815 428554 if you're interested.

Not looking to make a profit, 30 quid will do fine, just a shame to see an empty seat at the biggest game of the season.'

Poster from the Newbies;

'Hi lads, realise this is ridiculously short-notice but a mate just pulled out of the Liverpool game at the last minute so I have one spare ticket for the Stretty tomorrow. Will be in Manchester about midday, can meet anywhere. Drop me an e-mail at harri_krishna@hotmail.co.uk or give me a ring on 07815 428554 if you're interested.

Not looking to make a profit, 30 quid will do fine, just a shame to see an empty seat at the biggest game of the season.'

Sold.