Alexis Sanchez

the only factor I can think of, is that there are more clubs in the PL capable of giving you a really tough match than there were a few years back
Is that real or just a theory though? Chelsea ran away with the title in 2 of the last 3 seasons. I don't think there is much difference between the amount of points teams in the top 4 are getting. It may even be increasing. It is impossible to quantify what a "really tough match" is compared with 10 years ago. Back then 70-86 points usually occupied the top 4 positions. Today it is the same

Nobody will pay 50 million for Sanchez when he's in the last year of his contract.

And yep, exactly. Let's flip it around. If Hazard was in the last year of his contract, frustrated, wanted to leave and was talking about how much he loves London, would Chelsea sell him to Arsenal for 30 million? Spurs? Nope, they wouldn't. They'd rightly tell both teams to move along.

Arsenal should aspire to be title contenders at the beginning of the season.

This thing about the city is complete bs. Modric and Chelsea tried to pull the same crap. Oh I can't possibly leave London, its so amazing. How could I imagine living elsewhere? He even went on 'strike' over the summer. Levy told him, his representatives and Chelsea to piss off. Surprise surprise, Modric did not then put in a crap season as everyone predicted he would. He put in his best season for us. He did not break down at the prospect of having to live away from London. Amazingly, he managed to make do with living in Madrid. And as far as I'm aware, he hasn't been dying about coming back to his favourite city since?

Its the same with Sanchez. He'll babble on about city but if Arsenal dig their heels, I'm sure the poor man can just about bring himself to live in Munich, Paris, Turin or Milan. As difficult as it may be for him.

If nobody is going to offer more than 30M then a 50M offer would even make the deal more likely to happen. Chelsea is capable of payiny that amount, especially if Costa leaves.

In case with Hazard, if at that time he has won many trophies for Chelsea as Cech did, the club may offer him the same favor. But with all respects to Arsenal, they do not having the chance of winning trophies like Chelsea AT the moment.

About Modric case, I still remember clearly. He had fecking about 4 years contract left in his contract with Tottenham when Chelsea came for him. So Tottenham had all the power in hand. Sanchez, on the other hand, has the possibility to talk to any clubs next January and move freely next year with 3+ years peak to play. His situation can't be compared to Modric's case.

Why? Do you have any solid reasons you can tell us. United paid £25m for VanPersie, a crocked player all those years ago. Even simple player cost inflation would warant a price in the region of £40-50m. Let alone the fact that Sanchez can play 4 times as many games for his new employer than Van Persie could.

Here in lies your biggest mistake. Arsenal and Chelsea owners have very different aspirations for their teams regardless of what you think they should aspire to.

How do you know that its the same. Do you know him personally?

He has a strong preference for London as was demonstrated by his own comments on why he rejected liverpool for arsenal. Now paris and munich are much nicer places than liverpool true so he could go. However Juve are unlikely to afford his salary and PSG have a no better chance of winning CL than Chelsea. Its going to between Chelsea, United and bayern most likely.

Well, no, I don't really have solid reasons really. Only precedent. The worldwide transfer record is still 89 million, for a much younger player, a more marketable player and one with three years left on his contract. Whether inflation in the space of one season means that a player in the last year of his contract would go for around half of the record sum (or more) is, imo, doubtful. We'll have to see though.

Perhaps. In my opinion, every club in the top 6 should start the season aiming for the title. As realistic or unrealistic as that may be. Whether that happens or not, whether aims have to changed during the season, is a different matter. But that is what Arsenal should aspire to.

Why would I need to know his personally? I don't need to. I'm not saying that he doesn't prefer London. He may well love it. Its a great city, especially if you have money. What I'm saying is I'm sure his life will just about go on if he ends up at those other cities. Just like Modric's life went on in Madrid. I'm sure most players don't grow up dream of living in Stoke or Hull or Sunderland (sorry!). But yet many of them find their way there.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...anslation-epl-latest-news-table-a7657306.html

Alexis Sanchez did not hint that he is targeting a move to Chelsea when speaking to the media in Chile this week, although he did hint that he could look to leave Arsenal on a free transfer next summer if the club refuse to sell him in the next two transfer windows.

A number of reports emerged on Wednesday claiming that Sanchez has strongly hinted at a move to another team in London that had a “winning mentality”, which left little to the imagination as Chelsea are currently on course to win the Premier League title by a country mile. This also backed up reports earlier in the week that the Blues had made Sanchez their ‘top target’, with Antonio Conte apparently putting the Chile international at the top of his transfer wish list.

However, what has been lost in translation between South America and the United Kingdom is the crucial use of the letter ‘a’. Let us explain.

A number of British media outlets claimed that Sanchez said: “I’d like to stay in the city for a long time, in a team that is a winner, with winning mentality. I’m 28 and I have a lot ahead of me.”

This is almost true, but suggests that he is angling either for a new contract with Arsenal or a move to Chelsea, given that no other team in London can currently boast a record like that of the Blues.

But there’s been a misquote somewhere along the way, as that’s not what Sanchez said. The 28-year-old actually said: “I’d like to stay in a city for a long time, in a team that is a winner, with winning mentality. I’m 28 and I have a lot ahead of me.”

As you can see, his use of “a city” and not “the city” makes quite a change, given it removes the certainty that he is talking about Chelsea. He could still be talking about London and the Premier League leaders, although at this stage any interest from Chelsea is in its preliminary stages and Arsenal would be hugely reluctant to allow their best player to join a Premier League rival, given the backlash that came from selling Robin van Persie to Manchester United.

But with interest from Italian league leaders Juventus and reigning French champion Paris Saint-Germain already well documented, Sanchez’s admission also raises the prospect of him leaving the Premier League to settle down somewhere for the rest of his career, and with Chelsea already keen on re-signing Everton striker Romelu Lukaku or taking on Real Madrid forward Alvaro Morata for as much as £70m, a secondary move for Sanchez would be very unlikely.

If nobody is going to offer more than 30M then a 50M offer would even make the deal more likely to happen. Chelsea is capable of payiny that amount, especially if Costa leaves.

In case with Hazard, if at that time he has won many trophies for Chelsea as Cech did, the club may offer him the same favor. But with all respects to Arsenal, they do not having the chance of winning trophies like Chelsea AT the moment.

About Modric case, I still remember clearly. He had fecking about 4 years contract left in his contract with Tottenham when Chelsea came for him. So Tottenham had all the power in hand. Sanchez, on the other hand, has the possibility to talk to any clubs next January and move freely next year with 3+ years peak to play. His situation can't be compared to Modric's case.

Chelsea are very capable of paying that amount. But I've not seen anything in your spending over the past few years to indicate that you would be willing to pay almost double nfor a player what others are willing to.

Yep I agree. I didn't say that Arsenal are as likely to win trophies. But I'm asking you in a similar situation. Hazard has one year left. Same age as Sanchez. Has only been at Chelsea for a few years so not a Cech situation. Do you think you'd sell him to Arsenal or Spurs?

Again, I'm not saying the two situations are exactly the same. I know we had a lot more leverage. All I'm saying is sometimes players will say this kind of stuff. That they can only ever imagine themselves in x city or y club. They end up managing often enough. The point that I was trying to make is that I'm sure Sanchez can just about get over his disappointment if hes earning 250k in Turin, Milan or Munich for example. Despite not knowing him personally. I don't know Modric personally either but I think he's managed to get over his longing for London too.

Is that real or just a theory though? Chelsea ran away with the title in 2 of the last 3 seasons. I don't think there is much difference between the amount of points teams in the top 4 are getting. It may even be increasing. It is impossible to quantify what a "really tough match" is compared with 10 years ago. Back then 70-86 points usually occupied the top 4 positions. Today it is the same
the standard of players the alleged smaller clubs are getting with all the new money is a totally different ball game to 10 years back. And, it was generally just a couple of good teams and the rest were also rans....now there are 6/7 big teams at the top and bar Chelsea the fight for the top 4 is intense as its ever been. As for teams giving you a tough match...ask Liverpool.

Sanchez going to any club in the PL would improve them if he kept this standard up,but would he make the difference to make sure a team became title winners or guaranteed top 4...I am not so sure

Nobody will pay 50 million for Sanchez when he's in the last year of his contract.

And yep, exactly. Let's flip it around. If Hazard was in the last year of his contract, frustrated, wanted to leave and was talking about how much he loves London, would Chelsea sell him to Arsenal for 30 million? Spurs? Nope, they wouldn't. They'd rightly tell both teams to move along.

Arsenal should aspire to be title contenders at the beginning of the season.

This thing about the city is complete bs. Modric and Chelsea tried to pull the same crap. Oh I can't possibly leave London, its so amazing. How could I imagine living elsewhere? He even went on 'strike' over the summer. Levy told him, his representatives and Chelsea to piss off. Surprise surprise, Modric did not then put in a crap season as everyone predicted he would. He put in his best season for us. He did not break down at the prospect of having to live away from London. Amazingly, he managed to make do with living in Madrid. And as far as I'm aware, he hasn't been dying about coming back to his favourite city since?

Its the same with Sanchez. He'll babble on about city but if Arsenal dig their heels, I'm sure the poor man can just about bring himself to live in Munich, Paris, Turin or Milan. As difficult as it may be for him.

You're missing a very important detail. Modric was tied down to a long term contract with Spurs at the time so Levi was dealing from the position of power. If Modric had only a year left, do you really think Spurs would have allowed him to play it out and let him go for nothing?

Chelsea are very capable of paying that amount. But I've not seen anything in your spending over the past few years to indicate that you would be willing to pay almost double nfor a player what others are willing to.

Yep I agree. I didn't say that Arsenal are as likely to win trophies. But I'm asking you in a similar situation. Hazard has one year left. Same age as Sanchez. Has only been at Chelsea for a few years so not a Cech situation. Do you think you'd sell him to Arsenal or Spurs?

Again, I'm not saying the two situations are exactly the same. I know we had a lot more leverage. All I'm saying is sometimes players will say this kind of stuff. That they can only ever imagine themselves in x city or y club. They end up managing often enough. The point that I was trying to make is that I'm sure Sanchez can just about get over his disappointment if hes earning 250k in Turin, Milan or Munich for example. Despite not knowing him personally. I don't know Modric personally either but I think he's managed to get over his longing for London too.
Even speaking in hypotheticals, a star player at Chelsea would never even consider moving to either Spurs or Arsenal because they would both be a step down. It's at least conceivable that a player from one of those clubs would want to move to Chelsea.

Well, no, I don't really have solid reasons really. Only precedent. The worldwide transfer record is still 89 million, for a much younger player, a more marketable player and one with three years left on his contract. Whether inflation in the space of one season means that a player in the last year of his contract would go for around half of the record sum (or more) is, imo, doubtful. We'll have to see though.

Perhaps. In my opinion, every club in the top 6 should start the season aiming for the title. As realistic or unrealistic as that may be. Whether that happens or not, whether aims have to changed during the season, is a different matter. But that is what Arsenal should aspire to.

Why would I need to know his personally? I don't need to. I'm not saying that he doesn't prefer London. He may well love it. Its a great city, especially if you have money. What I'm saying is I'm sure his life will just about go on if he ends up at those other cities. Just like Modric's life went on in Madrid. I'm sure most players don't grow up dream of living in Stoke or Hull or Sunderland (sorry!). But yet many of them find their way there.
Its not a linear curve between £40-50m (what I'd expext to pay for Sanchez) and £89m for Pogba. There are only 4 clubs that can pay £89m for a transfer while there are about 20 clubs capable of playing £50m.

And as mentioned in my earlier post, this case is similar to Van Persie transfer and is in the same ballpark.

You're missing a very important detail. Modric was tied down to a long term contract with Spurs at the time so Levi was dealing from the position of power. If Modric had only a year left, do you really think Spurs would have allowed him to play it out and let him go for nothing?

Even speaking in hypotheticals, a star player at Chelsea would never even consider moving to either Spurs or Arsenal because they would both be a step down. It's at least conceivable that a player from one of those clubs would want to move to Chelsea.

My god some of you are getting so touchy about this.

Chelsea will not be the only club in for Sanchez. There will be other huge clubs in for him. All I'm saying is that it should not be the only option for Arsenal and that I doubt Sanchez will choose to sulk around Arsenal for a year to go to Chelsea next year on a free rather than Juventus or Bayern this summer for example.

This seems to be an opinion of great consternation amongst the Chelsea fans on here, who judging from your reactions, seem to think that Sanchez to Chelsea is, for all intents and purposes, a done deal?

Yeah Orc, that's kind of the point of hypotheticals. Ok then, imagine that Arsenal are of a similar level. Then answer the question about Hazard.

Chelsea will not be the only club in for Sanchez. There will be other huge clubs in for him. All I'm saying is that it should not be the only option for Arsenal and that I doubt Sanchez will choose to sulk around Arsenal for a year to go to Chelsea next year on a free rather than Juventus or Bayern this summer for example.

This seems to be an opinion of great consternation amongst the Chelsea fans on here, who judging from your reactions, seem to think that Sanchez to Chelsea is, for all intents and purposes, a done deal?

Yeah Orc, that's kind of the point of hypotheticals. Ok then, imagine that Arsenal are of a similar level. Then answer the question about Hazard.

Well, I'm a United fan and I think Chelsea is firm favorite. Sanchez doesn't even need to move out of his house FFS. It's that convenient.
And he will have a chance to challenge for PL and CL for real, unlike being at Arsenal.

Think there's a very, very slim chance we can land him. By no means am I confident we can sign him.

It would be funny if Arsenal wanted to flog him to Bayern this summer while he wanted to stay and go to Chelsea, so he'd stay and go there for free next season.

Well, I'm a United fan and I think Chelsea is firm favorite. Sanchez doesn't even need to move out of his house FFS. It's that convenient.
And he will have a chance to challenge for PL and CL for real, unlike being at Arsenal.

Right, I've never said that they have no chance. They have a chance.

All I've said is that a) Sanchez will have other options, b) Arsenal should look to sell abroad if they have any designs on the title in the next few years, c) Sanchez may say he wants to stay in London (though from above seems it was mistranslated) but I'm sure he could cope in any number of a few other great European cities across the top leagues and d) even accounting for current situations, if you were to make Arsenal or Spurs equal to Chelsea, I doubt they would be willing to sell Hazard to either of those two clubs.

I can't see a particularly controversial comment there and yet it seems to have whipped up a bit of a frenzy?

Right, I've never said that they have no chance. They have a chance.

All I've said is that a) Sanchez will have other options, b) Arsenal should look to sell abroad if they have any designs on the title in the next few years, c) Sanchez may say he wants to stay in London (though from above seems it was mistranslated) but I'm sure he could cope in any number of a few other great European cities across the top leagues and d) even accounting for current situations, if you were to make Arsenal or Spurs equal to Chelsea, I doubt they would be willing to sell Hazard to either of those two clubs.

I can't see a particularly controversial comment there and yet it seems to have whipped up a bit of a frenzy?

I think you understand, rightly, that Arsenal may not want to sell to direct competitor but.. if Chelsea is truly serious, they may have no choice. There's only one year left in Sanchez contract. He could easily sit it out and go for a free (for Arsenal but with big sign-on bonus for himself) to Chelsea anyway.
And he doesn't even have to move out of his house, did I tell you that? ;)

That's my reading of the situation anyway, as a complete outsider.

EDIT: like @Kostur said above.

I think you understand, rightly, that Arsenal may not want to sell to direct competitor but.. if Chelsea is truly serious, they may have no choice. There's only one year left in Sanchez contract. He could easily sit it out and go for a free (for Arsenal but with big sign-on bonus for himself) to Chelsea anyway.
And he doesn't even have to move out of his house, did I tell you that? ;)

That's my reading of the situation anyway, as a complete outsider.

Of course. But Sanchez, in a similar vein, may also not want to waste another whole season at somewhere he no longer wants to be and may decide that living it up in Italy or Germany isn't that bad after all.

Also, I don't know if you've ever driven in London. And I don't know exactly where Sanchez lives (though a lot of the Spurs and Arsenal players live further north of the stadia) but I wouldn't want to drive daily from North to West London. :D

You may miss some news related to Chelsea recently. Chelsea sold Oscar for 50M and historically, this club has never saved that money but all is going to spend it again. Then Chelsea want to tie Conte with a new contract. He is the most wanted man at Inter Milan. So they have to go for Sanchez with all forces as he is Conte's no 1 target. Next, Chelsea is going to get 60M annually fron Nike and huge TV payment up starting from next year. Again, you know Chelsea is the club that is never going to save those money. Admittedly, we don't have historical riches like United and Liverpool so we have to aim for more future success.

Firstly, this situation is not going to happen as even Real Madrid would not get Hazard this summer. But in case like you said, so Chelsea would keep 50M player for 1 year then just watch him leave for nothing? I don't think so. What I can see is that Chelsea would do in this case is to take 50M then go for Neymar or Griezmann with 120M+ offer or at least get both James Rodriguez and Lukaku as replacement. That's how you make an ambitious statement - not by keeping an unhappy player.

We here are all assuming that his comments yesterday truly hinted that he still wants to play in Premier League (particularly, Chelsea). If he wants to go abroad instead then he just moves there with full support from Arsenal. There would be no discussion here anymore. But again, we are discussing the scenario that this guy only wants to stay in Premier League, having just 1 year left in contract then should Arsenal sell him domestically for 50M or watch him leave for nothing next year.

Can anyone see the money mean Arsenal giving up more than 40 million to keep Sanchez for a year. And he might refuse to leave for Europe.

You may miss some news related to Chelsea recently. Chelsea sold Oscar for 50M and historically, this club has never saved that money but all is going to spend it again. Then Chelsea want to tie Conte with a new contract. He is the most wanted man at Inter Milan. So they have to go for Sanchez with all forces as he is Conte's no 1 target. Next, Chelsea is going to get 60M annually fron Nike and huge TV payment up starting from next year. Again, you know Chelsea is the club that is never going to save those money. Admittedly, we don't have historical riches like United and Liverpool so we have to aim for more future success.

Firstly, this situation is not going to happen as even Real Madrid would not get Hazard this summer. But in case like you said, so Chelsea would keep 50M player for 1 year then just watch him leave for nothing? I don't think so. What I can see is that Chelsea would do in this case is to take 50M then go for Neymar or Griezmann with 120M+ offer or at least get both James Rodriguez and Lukaku as replacement. That's how you make an ambitious statement - not by keeping an unhappy player.

We here are all assuming that his comments yesterday truly hinted that he still wants to play in Premier League (particularly, Chelsea). If he wants to go abroad instead then he just moves there with full support from Arsenal. There would be no discussion here anymore. But again, we are discussing the scenario that this guy only wants to stay in Premier League, having just 1 year left in contract then should Arsenal sell him domestically for 50M or watch him leave for nothing next year.

I haven't missed anything. You are again misunderstanding me. I am not saying that Chelsea don't spend, of course they do. I was replying to your assertion that Chelsea may stump up 50 million for Sanchez when other clubs would only be willing to pay 30 million. There is nothing from Chelsea's spending recently that indicates that they would be so reckless with their spending and offer almost double what others are offering.

Fair enough then.

As I said, I don't think I said anything controversial. We will see what happens.

perhaps if and when they guarantee a top 4. spot, he will sign a new deal. That could mean hanging on to the very last game though....plenty of time to fill more pages on here

Can anyone see the money mean Arsenal giving up more than 40 million to keep Sanchez for a year. And he might refuse to leave for Europe.
That would be rather stupid for arsenal. Even if they did keep him for a year next season he would be even more likely to join Chelsea/United on a free. That would be a disaster.

At least if arsenal sell this summer they can try to buy an ample replacement from the money they get.

perhaps if and when they guarantee a top 4. spot, he will sign a new deal. That could mean hanging on to the very last game though....plenty of time to fill more pages on here
I think he is a goner. Top4 is unlikely to mean much to him unless arsenal can show him a plan to bring in 2-3 top quality players this summer.

Funny, some say we shouldn't buy South Americans because they will inevitably prefer Spain (or Italy).

I can't see him refusing Juve because they aren't from London.

Was an example, but the point remains: He wouldn't refuse a European club if his demands are met.
I only said "he MIGHT refuse a move to Europe " as apparently he said he wanted to stay in London. You seem more sure of what he would do.

I only said "he MIGHT refuse a move to Europe " as apparently he said he wanted to stay in London. You seem more sure of what he would do.
Yes, as a South American who lived in England 12 years I probably have a better idea of the likelihood of him refusing a move to the Continent.

The lack of daylight during the winter is something no amount of money earned can fix.

the standard of players the alleged smaller clubs are getting with all the new money is a totally different ball game to 10 years back. And, it was generally just a couple of good teams and the rest were also rans....now there are 6/7 big teams at the top and bar Chelsea the fight for the top 4 is intense as its ever been. As for teams giving you a tough match...ask Liverpool.

Sanchez going to any club in the PL would improve them if he kept this standard up,but would he make the difference to make sure a team became title winners or guaranteed top 4...I am not so sure

I'm not sure if this is entirely true and more an assumption due to the money spent. There is the odd player but as a whole, from West Brom downwards, are these teams buying that talented a player or just spending 30 million on Bolasie and Benteke?
Who are these stand out players that would not have been signed in the previous eras? people keep mentioning Cabaye who flopped at PSG and I don't even know what he is doing now. I remember the Boltons of this world having class players like Gudjohnson Okocha. Everton had a good team. Players like Yakubu, Glen Johnson, Lassana Diarra, Pedro Mendes, Kranjkar, Muntari etc played at Pompey. Wigan often had a few ringers too. Personally I feel the difference is fabricated due to the sums spent. Maybe I know nothing of football but I don't know who these next level players the likes of Southampton, West Brom, Watford and Co are getting that weren't here before at this level.

In the Past we had Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, Everton sometimes Spurs. There was 5-6 teams competing for top four place in that period too. .

If our strongest United team 2007-2009 (with Ronaldo), could only manage 28 wins and 5 losses back then, it can't be much different to now in terms of difficulty.

I'm not sure if this is entirely true and more an assumption due to the money spent. There is the odd player but as a whole, from West Brom downwards, are these teams buying that talented a player or just spending 30 million on Bolasie and Benteke?
Who are these stand out players that would not have been signed in the previous eras? people keep mentioning Cabaye who flopped at PSG and I don't even know what he is doing now. I remember the Boltons of this world having class players like Gudjohnson Okocha. Everton had a good team. Players like Yakubu, Glen Johnson, Lassana Diarra, Pedro Mendes, Kranjkar, Muntari etc played at Pompey. Wigan often had a few ringers too. Personally I feel the difference is fabricated due to the sums spent. Maybe I know nothing of football but I don't know who these next level players the likes of Southampton, West Brom, Watford and Co are getting that weren't here before at this level.

In the Past we had Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, Everton sometimes Spurs. There was 5-6 teams competing for top four place in that period too. .

If our strongest United team 2007-2009 (with Ronaldo), could only manage 28 wins and 5 losses back then, it can't be much different to now in terms of difficulty.
The greater competitiveness is just us getting shittier, City playing crazy tactics with no real defenders, and Liverpool's hipster gangnam style being a godsend for the counterattacking football small teams play.

Why? Do you have any solid reasons you can tell us. United paid £25m for VanPersie, a crocked player all those years ago. Even simple player cost inflation would warant a price in the region of £40-50m. Let alone the fact that Sanchez can play 4 times as many games for his new employer than Van Persie could.

Here in lies your biggest mistake. Arsenal and Chelsea owners have very different aspirations for their teams regardless of what you think they should aspire to.

How do you know that its the same. Do you know him personally? And its not the same as Modric who has few years left on his deal.

He has a strong preference for London as was demonstrated by his own comments on why he rejected liverpool for arsenal. Now paris and munich are much nicer places than liverpool true so he could go. However Juve are unlikely to afford his salary and PSG have a no better chance of winning CL than Chelsea. Its going to between Chelsea, United and bayern most likely.
I will add to first paragraph. Sanchez had more experience in different top leagues too, so his options ain't as limited as RVP; since foreign clubs would not be as reluctant as in RVP case with only Juventus beside us trying to get him; and Juventus (not top team back then given their CL form) didn't try their hardest.

Sanchez would easily end up as a bidding war between the interested clubs.

Last edited:
Was an example, but the point remains: He wouldn't refuse a European club if his demands are met.
Your point does not mean anything in that he wouldn't refuse an English club either if his demands are met.

They can. They offered Dybala 7 Million after tax and can offer something similar to Sanchez.
Dybala is on €3m not €7m. Higuain is on around €7.7m(£7m) which makes about £13m gross. Juve likely wont go any higher than that while Chelsea/United/Bayern can all go up £15m+ easily.

Dybala is on €3m not €7m. Higuain is on around €7.7m(£7m) which makes about £13m gross. Juve likely wont go any higher than that while Chelsea/United/Bayern can all go up £15m+ easily.

Juve are offering new contract to Dybala which will be around 7 Million per year. So they can pay big wages.

Juve are offering new contract to Dybala which will be around 7 Million per year. So they can pay big wages.
I don't see Juventus can afford multiple high earners, especially if Dybala actually gets this new wage raise. If Sanchez goes there, I can see Dybala off unless Juventus can delay Dybala contract extension; which is unwise given they would be at disadvantage if someone else tapping up Dybala behind the scene. Juventus would lose more in transfer fee if that's the case

Your point does not mean anything in that he wouldn't refuse an English club either if his demands are met.

Higuain is on €7M net which is slightly above €14M gross. They initially offered him €7.5 for 4 years but he asked for €7 in 5

And they are offering Dybala the same, although with a fixed base of €5-6M plus add-ons

It does because they are different issues: Sanchez' demands and Arsenal's willingness to sell. If clubs in the continent meet his demands Arsenal will strongly prefer selling to them, even at a discount.

The only way that is avoided is Sanchez insisting he isn't moving to the continent, which won't happen so long as his demands ($ + ambition/project) are met.