Alexis Sanchez

What? That's the first time i have heard that. That would make zero sense. We're often not even playing a 4-5-1 and when we are we still have Thiago and Müller in that position behind the striker.
Na, Bayern isn't interested in Griezmann, Sanchez is much more realistic and a way better fit.
Di Marzio said Bayern are after Griezmann and yeah it doesnt seem to make sense unless Muller is sold

Di Marzio said Bayern are after Griezmann and yeah it doesnt seem to make sense unless Muller is sold

Isn't Muller just as capable out wide? If it's true Costa is leaving he could be pushed out there. If the rumours are also true that Lewa is off to Madrid, Griezmann could also play as the number 9.

It's all speculation of course, but could see why they would be interested

Isn't Muller just as capable out wide? If it's true Costa is leaving he could be pushed out there. If the rumours are also true that Lewa is off to Madrid, Griezmann could also play as the number 9.

It's all speculation of course, but could see why they would be interested
What Lewa rumours? Its either Hazard or Mbappe, no need to scare yourself over this.

I'm not sure what Muller is like out wide.

I think Lewandowski recently signed a new contract doubt hes going anywhere.

I honestly think some of you Chelsea bunch are becoming quite deluded this season..

Hazard the best player in the league? Sanchez to Chelsea?

Come on now.
He is the best player in the league, though. :p

Ability wise, that is.

He is the best player in the league, though. :p

Ability wise, that is.

I would say it's open to interpretation. Going AWOL last season didn't help his cause but yeah he just doesn't stand out for me like some of the former PL greats.

I would say it's open to interpretation. Going AWOL last season didn't help his cause but yeah he just doesn't stand out for me like some of the former PL greats.
His career isn't finished yet. Potentially 2 titles and 2 Player of the Year awards isn't bad.

Anyways, if Sanchez moves I'd bet money that it's to another PL side. One of the Manchester clubs or to us. Whoever makes Arsenal the biggest offer. He strikes me as someone who loves competition in the he PL and would want to stay in England.

His career isn't finished yet. Potentially 2 titles and 2 Player of the Year awards isn't bad.

Anyways, if Sanchez moves I'd bet money that it's to another PL side. One of the Manchester clubs or to us. Whoever makes Arsenal the biggest offer. He strikes me as someone who loves competition in the he PL and would want to stay in England.

With all the problems going on at Arsenal I just can't see them selling their best player to Chelsea. Not a chance.

I think if he leaves he goes abroad.

What Lewa rumours? Its either Hazard or Mbappe, no need to scare yourself over this.

Not scared pal, it's all speculation of course, not even convinced Di Marzio would know what's going on at this current stage of the season, teams themselves are still figuring out what they need in the upcoming window. Simply discussing the possibility.

With all the problems going on at Arsenal I just can't see them selling their best player to Chelsea. Not a chance.

I think if he leaves he goes abroad.
It would be such an Arsenal thing to do. Extend Wenger, sell Sanchez to a rival and then promise the fans they'll make up for it by replacing him with a shiny new player.

Müller is definitely not a winger and Lewy is going nowhere.

Didn't he regularly play out wide in their treble winning season? I vaguely remember him pinging balls into the middle in their demolition of Barca

Edit: Just remembered they had Ribery in the form of his life that season, he must of just spent a lot of time out wide. My bad

Didn't he regularly play out wide in their treble winning season? I vaguely remember him pinging balls into the middle in their demolition of Barca
That was mostly due to Ribery and /or Robben being injured and that was also 4 years ago. Once the wingers got healthy and Kroos got injured Heynckes put Müller in the middle of the front 3 in the 4-2-3-1.
So yes, he can play on the wing and quite okayish, but he's better as a striker/second forward/10/however you want to call it.
Therefore in my opinion Alexis to Bayern makes sense, Griezmann not so much.

Sanchez is quality, I don't care where he goes just so long as he leaves Arsenal. Plus I have a friend from Chile and she's not happy about him being there and needs cheering up!

He's better than Hazard tbh, Hazard would never ever be able to replicate what Sanchez does for Arsenal, only reason why they are remotely close to top 4, Hazard can barely take Belgium to bigger heights. Sanches brings goals, productivity, Hazard is the best dribbler and most skillfull player but I dont think his direct influence is as big as Sanchez' (for Arsenal and Chile). I think if Sanchez moves to Chelsea, Hazard leaves anyway.
Horrendous post ffs. Get a grip.

He's better than Hazard tbh, Hazard would never ever be able to replicate what Sanchez does for Arsenal, only reason why they are remotely close to top 4, Hazard can barely take Belgium to bigger heights. Sanches brings goals, productivity, Hazard is the best dribbler and most skillfull player but I dont think his direct influence is as big as Sanchez' (for Arsenal and Chile). I think if Sanchez moves to Chelsea, Hazard leaves anyway.

Agreed. Hazard has only been the most influential player in a title winning (x) side for 2 of the last 3 seasons...

so in other words is Sanchez the "big fish in the pond" at Arsenal whereas at Chelsea, like Hazard he will be one of several big fish?

P.S I meant in this season
No, also look for their national teams, they way Sanchez performs, just dont think Hazard is the better player. Maybe ability wise, and skill wise he's the best of the league but Sanchez just keeps and keeps and keeps producing, not his fault the rest of the team is shit.

Agreed. Hazard has only been the most influential player in a title winning (x) side for 2 of the last 3 seasons...
He wasnt by himself as Sanchez is though, they won the league in the first half and all of Courtouis, Cahill, Matric, Fabregas, Costa, Hazard were in superform, would be ridiculous to ascribe it to Hazard. As this season dismissing Kante, Luiz en Costa who won them a lot of points before the injury/conflict.

Horrendous post ffs. Get a grip.
Not surprised, you think Hazard is on Neymar's level (probably that he exceeds him as well). Im not saying he is shit, but Sanchez is better really, he is 2nd imo. If he had Sanchez his intensity, drive and energy it wouldnt be a contest but thats what makes him so good, he's literally playing in a shit and broken team but still performing even 8f he has to do it himself, deserves huge credit for that. Ofcourse Hazard is the best player of the title winners but that doesnt instantly make you the best of the league.

Last edited:
Not surprised, you think Hazard is on Neymar's level (probably that he exceeds him as well). Im not saying he is shit, but Sanchez is better really, he is 2nd imo. If he had Sanchez his intensity, drive and energy it wouldnt be a contest but thats what makes him so good, he's literally playing in a shit and broken team but still performing even 8f he has to do it himself, deserves huge credit for that. Ofcourse Hazard is the best player of the title winners but that doesnt instantly make you the best of the league.
Hazard is easily the most influential player on a team that has walked 2 of the last 3 League titles. Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, City & United also have excellent players yet Chelsea are the ones walking the League, why do you think that is?

He's irreplaceable. End of.

Hazard is easily the most influential player on a team that has walked 2 of the last 3 League titles. Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, City & United also have excellent players yet Chelsea are the ones walking the League, why do you think that is?

He's irreplaceable. End of.

Hazard is far better than any player Spurs, United ( bar DDG), Liverpool, Arsenal (bar Sanchez), City (bar IF Aguero, and IF De Bruyne), thats plain. However the argument of title winning side I dont think that goes up when judging the individual player, would Hazard be the same title winner if he was at Arsenal and played exactly as he did past 3 years, I dont think so. Alexis has been fairly consistent in the time and has been absolutely world class over that time span, with less dips and a worse team, Hazard on his day beats him I think but Alexis weak in, weak out with a shit manager still gets them the points, he is the only player who can get them points. Also his results for Chile just prove he is a special special player, wimming Copa America two times in a row, being the key player of Chile vs the likes of Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Cavani and what not? Has Hazard ever produced as such in the international stage? Be it CL/WC/EC (where he was very good this year but still not what you'd expect of Belgium's best player)

Yeah I think Hazard's more talented than Sanchez, but you can certainly argue Sanchez is better.

If you swap the 2, would Chelsea be worse and Arsenal be better? Not really.

Too old, stinks of Arsenal, too short and puts his first name on the back of his shirt.

It won't happen anyway. There's zero chance Arsenal will sell their best player to Chelsea.
Arsenal can't bargain, they have no tools to do so in this scenario, he either gets sold if it's his request to Chelsea or he leaves on a free. Chelsea is a plastic club who cares if he puts his name first. If you think Hazard, Costa, your 2 best players play for the Chelsea name you're mistaken, they play when they want, which is why you had an abysmal season last year.

No, also look for their national teams, they way Sanchez performs, just dont think Hazard is the better player. Maybe ability wise, and skill wise he's the best of the league but Sanchez just keeps and keeps and keeps producing, not his fault the rest of the team is shit.
so he is the big fish in a little pond at Arsenal after all

Hazard is far better than any player Spurs, United ( bar DDG), Liverpool, Arsenal (bar Sanchez), City (bar IF Aguero, and IF De Bruyne), thats plain. However the argument of title winning side I dont think that goes up when judging the individual player, would Hazard be the same title winner if he was at Arsenal and played exactly as he did past 3 years, I dont think so. Alexis has been fairly consistent in the time and has been absolutely world class over that time span, with less dips and a worse team, Hazard on his day beats him I think but Alexis weak in, weak out with a shit manager still gets them the points, he is the only player who can get them points. Also his results for Chile just prove he is a special special player, wimming Copa America two times in a row, being the key player of Chile vs the likes of Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Cavani and what not? Has Hazard ever produced as such in the international stage? Be it CL/WC/EC (where he was very good this year but still not what you'd expect of Belgium's best player)
international comparisons dont really work though.
has Messi got Argentina to winning world cups and copa americas?
Did George Best and Johan Cruyff win international tournaments for their countries?

Best to keep comparisons to club football when it comes to individuals

Sanchez, Aguero, De Bryne, Pogba, Silva, De gea, Costa, Mane, Kane, Dele and Lallana are all better than Hazard.

international comparisons dont really work though.
has Messi got Argentina to winning world cups and copa americas?
Did George Best and Johan Cruyff win international tournaments for their countries?

Best to keep comparisons to club football when it comes to individuals
No but Messi has yet been excellent to getting them to WC final and Copa final (twice) as their key player in all competitions. Cruyf getting to finals/semi finals with some great football which Hazard hasnt showed. He isn playing with an inferior team as well, Belgium have one of the strongest squads but as their best player hasnt led them to the heights probably expected, in this 3 year time span he has been outperformed in periods by Naingollan, Lukaku, Mertens, de Bruyne and bloody Fellaini. Messi has done all he can tbh for Argentina, constantly being their by far best player, no player in that team has come near his level, for Argentino too, the likes of Higuain, Aguero, di Maria, massively underperforming. You dont necessarily have to win a cup, thats unreasonable but yiu'd expect a form of excelling for such a good player, which Sanchez has bar even winning the Copa's, he also was excellent individually.

Last edited:
so he is the big fish in a little pond at Arsenal after all
Yeah in a way but dont think that's a negative at all, it is easier to "shine" in a little pond true, or to stand out but Sanchez is just genuinely one of the best out there. It isnt as if the team plays for him as well, what he produces is mainly because of his own effort and skill.

I am yet to see him score 20+ goals a season. Yes, he is a great dribbler but his vision and finishing leaves a lot to be desired.

Of the players you listed exactly 2 have scored 20 goals in a season. Also, criticizing Hazard for his vision is utterly nonsense; he averages more key passes than anyone you've listed bar Silva. You're embarrassing yourself.

I honestly think some of you Chelsea bunch are becoming quite deluded this season..

Hazard the best player in the league? Sanchez to Chelsea?

Come on now.
What's deluded about either of those? "Best player in the league" is always a debate so I won't give you stick for that. But what's deluded about thinking Sanchez to Chelsea is possible?

What's deluded about either of those? "Best player in the league" is always a debate so I won't give you stick for that. But what's deluded about thinking Sanchez to Chelsea is possible?
It might happen but Arsenal will prefer to sell abroad so Sanchez would have to insist on you. Depends on which other teams can afford his price tag really. Wenger offered RVP to Juve at a £10m discount compared to us, could see an even steeper discount for Sanchez given his position with the fans right now.

Yeah in a way but dont think that's a negative at all, it is easier to "shine" in a little pond true, or to stand out but Sanchez is just genuinely one of the best out there. It isnt as if the team plays for him as well, what he produces is mainly because of his own effort and skill.
we get it...you love Sanchez and thats admirable that you do.
But his antics on the pitch by showing frustration at other players, the alleged meaning behind tweets and his stalling of signing contracts must be even a little bit annoying to see

It might happen but Arsenal will prefer to sell abroad so Sanchez would have to insist on you. Depends on which other teams can afford his price tag really. Wenger offered RVP to Juve at a £10m discount compared to us, could see an even steeper discount for Sanchez given his position with the fans right now.
of course Arsenal will prefer to sell abroad but might not have a choice if Sanchez wants to stay in London.

It makes you wonder if there is a problem between Wenger and Sanchez, and with the news coming out that Wenger is signing a new 2 year deal allegedly, then is it just coincidence that Sanchez makes that tweet and wants out?

we get it...you love Sanchez and thats admirable that you do.
But his antics on the pitch by showing frustration at other players, the alleged meaning behind tweets and his stalling of signing contracts must be even a little bit annoying to see
Im a die-hard United fan, I dont love Sanchez at any means and I wish di Maria would outperform for us soo bad, I dont love him at all just acknowledge he is a world class olayer and theres no way I can deny that. He's been class for them. As for the antics, I agree that is awful and I dont respect it all, doesnt make him a worse footballer though. Hazard for example, look at him under Mourinho last season. He completely turned his back unto him and to the club, think thats as disgraceable as Sanchez is doing right now, bottle it when things arent how you want it to be and stop giving your 100% for the club, but that doesnt mean he isnt a world class player and one of the best in the league, which he is.[/QUOTE]