Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah I’m a big muppet! Been stuck in this thread for days so just had to go down there today! Sadly I’ve had to get back to my daughter she’s only 2 and it’s nearly her bed time. Sorry fellow muppets! In summer I’ll camp there for any big sagas
I'm going to have to get down in the summer too! Was gutted i couldn't get down today though.
I remember going down to the Bridgewater Hospital back when we were in for apparently in for Sneijder because there was a rumour he was going there for a medical. Surprisingly there was a few photographers there, but i'm guessing they were there just in case. Fun times though haha

Apparently Sanchez has just left Carrington now

vm1HvYu.jpg
:lol:

He left Carrington, so medical done, photos, MUTV interview done, and guys are now editing all the footage. Announce Midnight? Bloody 48 hours thing.

564 pages worth it just for @VivaObertan .

Reminds me of another forum I was on where one members was in A&E and another member went down to the hospital with his guitar to siing him a get well song. Legendary moment

I must confess that I enjoy transfer muppetry on the Cafe more than the actual transfer. Now that this is over I’m beginning to get worried whether our new acquisition will follow a similar pattern to that of Saha, Hargreaves and Berbatov; who attracted a lot of press hype but didn’t live up to the hype. I hope to god that Sánchez is our new Cantona or RVP
Harsh on Saha. I don't remember there being 'that' much hype about him, and when he could stay fit he actually did very well for us. Played a vital role in 06/07 which spring-boarded us back to the top after a few years of lagging behind Mourinho's first Chelsea team.

I'm going to have to get down in the summer too! Was gutted i couldn't get down today though.
I remember going down to the Bridgewater Hospital back when we were in for apparently in for Sneijder because there was a rumour he was going there for a medical. Surprisingly there was a few photographers there, but i'm guessing they were there just in case. Fun times though haha

Apparently Sanchez has just left Carrington now

See you in summer, fellow muppet :drool:

Not sure if anyone’s posted this and not sure which thread is the most appropriate to post this.

You categorically stated Sanchez had no interest in joining United..

Anyway wasn't that hard to find. You'd all posted in the first 5 pages. I didn't go beyond that!

I bet there are more little lizards hidden in the other 500 plus pages.

Well, in response somebody asking why United didn’t appear to be in for him, I said ‘I’m guessing’.

As I said, funny that it was all about him joining City for money, but now that United come in and offered a bigger financial suddenly United fans like you are convinced that he’s joined you solely for footballing reasons. :lol:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess!

Well, in response somebody asking why United didn’t appear to be in for him, I said ‘I’m guessing’.

As I said, funny that it was all about him joining City for money, but now that United come in and offered a bigger financial suddenly United fans like you are convinced that he’s joined you solely for footballing reasons. :lol:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess!

Fyi - City were to buy him in this transfer window for 60Million but they reneged on that agreement and thought that they'd get him free in Summer when he's a free agent.

In came United who matched Arsenal's asking price and we got him!

City and Pep remain with egg splattered on their face.

Now can you understand this?

Status
Not open for further replies.