Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
he clearly want to leave Ars and who can blame him :lol: but from what I have read he wants City or is that just paper talk ?
I dont want him coming here if its just to get away from Wenger, he has to want to come here.

As a neutral United need Sanchez and City could go on without him and not have any problems

United should be doing everything to sign him, he's a world class player who gets into any starting 11

If it means spending £70 million on a guy with 6 months on his contract United should do it and not even think twice about it

:lol::lol:
Clearly a City mole here

Yet the issue here seems to be Arsenal's asking price?!

Probably a bit of both. Arsenal will be trying to push up the price but Sanchez holds a lot of power here - he knows he'll be leaving in a few months time if he wants to so he can make fairly high demands of a buying club who'll be aware he can have his pick of clubs in a few months. Normally a player in-contract at a club who wants to keep him would know he can't push the boat too much or he'll have to stay but that isn't the case here.

he clearly want to leave Ars and who can blame him :lol: but from what I have read he wants City or is that just paper talk ?
I dont want him coming here if its just to get away from Wenger, he has to want to come here.

It’s pure speculation because City have been interested.

I hope we are not walking in to another Di Maria situation here. I do think he will be better served coming to United though, he could do wonderful things at this club.

So City refusing to meet Arsenal's asking price yet they're going for the money grabber character assassination strategy? Doesn't make sense.

What time is Mourinho's press conference?

I got the feeling he will come out with the Fergie line of "the is no value in the market and we will not be signing anyone"

tbh who cares? We used that argument before i.e. with Hazard and do you think Chelsea fans care when they've seen him play for them all these years? As long as he does it on the pitch who cares why he came in the first place
Well exactly.

Think there'll probably be another twist or two yet, mind.

Oh, the sweet irony. Like they haven't bought themselves all the trophies they've won since the Arabs took over. We buy players with money our success has earnt us. Wha hypocrites all these ABUs are.

One of the best players in the prem. Instantly improves us. Don't care why he comes for money or otherwise, just as long as he performs if he does arrive.

City talking about glory over money though, that's fecking priceless.

Nah they've lost out on him and they're in full damage control.

Don't know. Feels like they know he prefers them but they are not willing to meet his or Arsenal's asking price and try to force him to lower his demands if he really wants to join them.

If he's been wanting to go to City then you'd imagine so long as his desire to move to them is only superficial and money-related that he'll be willing to come here too - same location and we'll be able to offer a relatively similar wage. Here's hoping, anyway.

Clearly a brief from City just like Chelsea did with Lukaku :D

Oh, the sweet irony. Like they haven't bought themselves all the trophies they've won since the Arabs took over. We buy players with money our success has earnt us. Wha hypocrites all these ABUs are.

I think that tweet is talking about Sanchez not City.

And im not buying this talk about City not being able to afford him now either.

I think this is what is happening.
Sanchez wants city to close the deal, so do arsenal, United meanwhile are being used. Lets see what mourinho says in his Press conference if he says anything that is.

Until you hear it from the horses mouth I guess we can assume it's all lies.

Sanchez strikes me as someone who wants to win, but wouldn't subsidise cash for it. He can win here and we can pay him loads. Win-win.

I can’t view this ,what this twit say about?
'Arsene Wenger has been promised a ninety-bazillion-pound treasure chest this summer, for the ninety-bazillionth summer in a row'.

I hope we are not walking in to another Di Maria situation here. I do think he will be better served coming to United though, he could do wonderful things at this club.

Suppose Di Maria was moving from abroad though - seemed like he just didn't settle in England. Sanchez is already experienced in the league and the only real transition he'd be making is from London to Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.