Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
he's a world class player being brought in "on the cheap". in normal circumstances buying a sanchez in this market would run us up £100M+ fee. do you not think that was taken into consideration by both his agent and United during negotiations?
course it been taken into consideration, but where still talking about commiting the higest wage in the league to some one, a wage we we still be paying the guy when he is 34.
and if your that guys team mate and he is earning that amount of money suddenly it raise your expectations when your talking about new contracts.

vidic blood & sand

I bet Rashford's pissed.
I'd send him out on loan till the end of the season to try and recapture his form. Everton. That'd piss our rivals off.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Anyone have a link to the Berbatov transfer thread? A search on my phone does not find it. I want to pass the time by not having to hit F5 every few minutes. Thanks!

Irrational.

Didn't Wenger say this would be sorted "within 48 hours" on Sunday?

It has now been over 96 hours since he made that statement.

This reminds me of my childhood when I was watching Dragonball Z, and "five minutes" of the Namek Saga lasted 50 episodes.

Screw you, Arsene :mad:

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Didn't Wenger say this would be sorted "within 48 hours" on Sunday?

It has now been over 96 hours since he made that statement.

This reminds me of my childhood when I was watching Dragonball Z, and "five minutes" of the Namek Saga lasted 50 episodes.

Screw you, Arsene :mad:
This isn't even his final form.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
course it been taken into consideration, but where still talking about commiting the higest wage in the league to some one, a wage we we still be paying the guy when he is 34.
and if your that guys team mate and he is earning that amount of money suddenly it raise your expectations when your talking about new contracts.
If you want a premium, you pay a premium. This is swap deal, don't care about the wages which include signing bonus and valuation of Mhki in it. Write off Mhki and Zlatan wages for next year and it's a no-brainer.

Only people who can ask for raise are Pogba and De Gea.

MiamiSpartan

Simon stone explains Alexis contract
Wait, so now it's not that the transfer is valued at 180m, or that it will cost United 180m, now it's that we're paying Sanchez 180m.

So either, the "value" is going up again (in the press), or we're paying the agent fees to Sanchez directly, and giving Miki to Sanchez. Surely the authorities need to get involved in this human trafficking.

AshRK

Very surprised it has been such a slow day in Sanchez saga. All this swap crap is causing delay. Raiola and arsenal board must be at loggerheads. No other reason for this much delay. Bet our club and Sanchez must be pissed.

United Pro

The real question is whether this deal will get through before the deadline so that Sanchez can play against Burnley?

Basso

Alexis is a outstanding player but I still feel he is massively overrated here among us and already peaked! He is no Neymar or Messi at all!
I reckon he will play in a free role behind Lukaku against the poor teams and against the Top 6 and CL on the right with Pogba in a offensive role with two CM behind him. Satisfied with 20-25 PL goals per season until 2020. After that his level will drop but still its amazing we are signing him and who cares about money!
Yes! I wanted Dybala!

Djemba-Djemba

The real question is whether this deal will get through before the deadline so that Sanchez can play against Burnley?
Looks pretty unlikely.

There's normally a rush of tweets and buzz right before an announcement is made and there's nothing right now. Can't see it all being done and dusted by noon tomorrow.

Jacko21

John Cross here explaining what a gamble it is for United given that Sanchez has played so much football.

A mere five months after City had a £60m bid accepted.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
Assuming the swap is how it goes down, both sides will want all their media materials in place first before announcing. And I bet both will announce at roughly the same time.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Three weeks ago, he was going to be an awesome signing for City.
I give up tbh.

prateik

Simon stone explains Alexis contract
Genuine question. Don't BBC only report stuff when they are almost certain? Who is leaking that info? People drawing up the contract have to be pretty high up on the chain and wont be talking to him. Sanchez's agent wouldnt ..

ash_86

He know shit all though, and there's no transfer fee - where's he getting 40million from? You would expect better from BBC.
I think the transfer fee is for our books. Similarly Arsenal will report that they bought Mkhi for £30M, even though they cancel each other.

Djemba-Djemba

John Cross here explaining what a gamble it is for United given that Sanchez has played so much football.

It's funny how this transfer suddenly became risky and a gamble once City dropped out and Utd looked like they were going to buy him.

el3mel

I hardly want to listen to anymore of these crap journalists who always droll over City but attack us every time.

Brophs

The One and Only

If he’d signed a new deal, John Cross would be on there talking about how Arsenal signing up a world class player was a sign of intent. Best to pay no heed.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
If it was City they’d all be jizzing themselves over it. I honestly find all this ABU shit becoming totally unacceptable.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Erm.. Arsenal are in for Evans too.
Player has to choose between Arsenal and the team about to walk the title. Easy choice for him really, Arsenal it is.

You signed Evans, Jonny Evans,
I hope that this won't make you mad,
But we signed Sanchez, Alexis Sanchez
He's gonna make you really, really sad.

(needs work but I'm running for my train)
Haha great first attempt.

More like "You signed our academy graduate rejects " .
More like a sufferer of LVG syndrome. Sold the whole bloody squad and bought in dross, flops and over the hill players.

Ban

Alexis is a outstanding player but I still feel he is massively overrated here among us and already peaked! He is no Neymar or Messi at all!
I reckon he will play in a free role behind Lukaku against the poor teams and against the Top 6 and CL on the right with Pogba in a offensive role with two CM behind him. Satisfied with 20-25 PL goals per season until 2020. After that his level will drop but still its amazing we are signing him and who cares about money!
Yes! I wanted Dybala!
So how much time do you give him before he drops!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.