Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacifictheme

Ok so I'm all for the swap. I think it actually works out reasonably well for all parties involved.

@amolbhatia50k @GM K
It's now clear to me, however, why exactly I have been feeling sorry for Mhikitaryan. It's the increasing number of gifs and memes about dragging him away from the club. They are worth a chuckle once but I have a sour taste now as with a joke that's run its course. Theres a half dozen of them already Feels garish to so quickly turn on one of our players for the next new toy. I haven't heard a peep from him about slavery or questioning the club's ambition. His agent has been rather diplomatic both to club and manager. He's in bad form, ok. But he was also pretty good in winning our first Europa League title. Pretty endearing after dealing with the Moyes and LVG eras.

Gah. Its more than that. So much gushing over the bundesliga's player of the year when we signed him. To the extent that much of the forum wanted Jose reprimanded for not playing him more. And now, he's a joke and after thought? This flip flop (yes it's that even if it's been over the course of months) is unsettling.

I'd rather see more of the light heartedness directed at these petty rivals and journalists that have been taking the Money v Pep angle to throw shade on our club than pick on Mhiki.
Well said.

diarm

Most people are multiplying the wages by 4 years, instead of 4 and a half years. Otherwise it does work out to £180m. Anyway let’s wait for DiMarzio.
Nope. I multiplied by 4.5 but I forgot about the signing on fee.

At least now we know City and Chelsea now consider themselves financially at a level below United, PSG, Real and Barca. That's encouraging.

Lord Zlatan

I second this, when he was good he was damn near unplayable
The times were he was good was not frequent enough. He seems a fragile type of guy both confidence wise and physically. He seemed to thrive in Europe last season where it was less physical. In the premier league however, he had a terrible start. Debut vs City and subbed at half time and if the rumours are to be believed cried, then never seen again for 2 or 3 months as his confidence was shot...after 45 mins!

Jose, like SAF, likes his players to have a tough character. So, as a talented (and nice) guy as he is, he was never going to work out here. I hope his agent gets him as much compensation as possible and that he has a great career at Arsenal but its really time to move on. Too often in the past we have kept people on longer than we should.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
The guy posted about that 7 hours ago according to Twitter.
This guy fell for the fake Lukaku instagram thing, so is quite possibly as deep into the muppetry as anyone in here.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The guy posted about that 7 hours ago according to Twitter.
That tweet says the plane will take Micki to London and bring Sanchez back to Manchester it seems.

el3mel

It does say that the plane is waiting to take Mkhi to London, then it'll pick up Sanchez and fly back to Manchester.
Yeah I used the translation option from twitter to somewhat understand what he's saying, but I'm just wondering he's a Chilean reporter or not.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The times were he was good was not frequent enough. He seems a fragile type of guy both confidence wise and physically. He seemed to thrive in Europe last season where it was less physical. In the premier league however, he had a terrible start. Debut vs City and subbed at half time and if the rumours are to be believed cried, then never seen again for 2 or 3 months as his confidence was shot...after 45 mins!

Jose, like SAF, likes his players to have a tough character. So, as a talented (and nice) guy as he is, he was never going to work out here. I hope his agent gets him as much compensation as possible and that he has a great career at Arsenal but its really time to move on. Too often in the past we have kept people on longer than we should.
Agreed but once or twice, like Leicester away last season, he was sublime

Status
Not open for further replies.