Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commercial partners Casillero del Diablo must be salivating at the Chilean connection

But did he speak Spanish though. Nobody knows.
He did, I think he said to Di Stéfano “You’ll be signing for Madrid because if you sign for them Catalan fecks in Barcelona I’ll have your nuts posted back to Buenos Aires, comprender?”

That might not be historicaly accurate but you get the gist.

We're going about this all wrong, it seems it all hinges on Mhiki, it's him we should be tracking

He did, I think he said to Di Stéfano “You’ll be signing for Madrid because if you sign for them Catalan fecks in Barcelona I’ll have your nuts posted back to Buenos Aires, comprender?”

That might not be historicaly accurate but you get the gist.

That's English.

In terms of solid 100% confirmed news:
  • Sanchez went for a haircut.
  • Mkhitaryan and Raiola have been sighted at AJ Bell Stadium in Salford this evening.
Sanchez being on a flight is just speculation right now.
The feck they doing there?!

Guys.... I’m working from home tomorrow.

The last time I worked from home, we signed Lukaku.

You’re welcome.

We're going about this all wrong, it seems it all hinges on Mhiki, it's him we should be tracking
Indeed. Nothing will happen until we hear news about him agreeing with Arse. Then we can start to get excited. Until then we just need to be patient and not get overexcited about anything.

Might want to be careful, I had a gut feeling earlier, stood and discovered it wasn’t done - big mistake.
My gut is better than your gut, i saved last season, i am duncan castles, i say its done, It is done.

Ok so I'm all for the swap. I think it actually works out reasonably well for all parties involved.

@amolbhatia50k @GM K
It's now clear to me, however, why exactly I have been feeling sorry for Mhikitaryan. It's the increasing number of gifs and memes about dragging him away from the club. They are worth a chuckle once but I have a sour taste now as with a joke that's run its course. Theres a half dozen of them already Feels garish to so quickly turn on one of our players for the next new toy. I haven't heard a peep from him about slavery or questioning the club's ambition. His agent has been rather diplomatic both to club and manager. He's in bad form, ok. But he was also pretty good in winning our first Europa League title. Pretty endearing after dealing with the Moyes and LVG eras.

Gah. Its more than that. So much gushing over the bundesliga's player of the year when we signed him. To the extent that much of the forum wanted Jose reprimanded for not playing him more. And now, he's a joke and after thought? This flip flop (yes it's that even if it's been over the course of months) is unsettling.

I'd rather see more of the light heartedness directed at these petty rivals and journalists that have been taking the Money v Pep angle to throw shade on our club than pick on Mhiki.

Very solid post. I'm totally with you on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.