Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick and tired of believing. He believes that this, believe is at OT he'll join.

From the BBC:
The club have decided the cost of pursuing the 29-year-old would be prohibitively expensive.

Prohibitive to what? They've got more money than God! Why would they get stingy now. Doesn't make sense to me.

City: Sanchez would have become top earner in club's history (Orenstein Tweet)
Also City: We weren't willing to make Sanchez our top earner (Other people's Tweets)

Funny how £350k is now otherworldly and the highest wages ever after they all spent years telling us Rooney was on that.

Easily one of the best players in the prem so high wages are expected especially when his contract is running down at Arsenal.

I call bull shite on City withdrawing. We all know how much money they have, now all of a sudden they get tight with finances? Over 35 million pounds? It's clear BS. What really happened from a logically thinking standpoint is the player rejected them once we came into the picture and are now trying to save face.

What does it even mean the ball is in our court? As if Woodward was sitting there twiddling his thumbs waiting for City to make a decision
True. It's clear we've been the favourites to sign Sanchez for the last few days. British media are slow tbh.

City spin that Sanchez is a greedy bastard because he wouldn't even accept their offer of being the top paid player in the history of the club and also that they didn't think he was worth being paid as much as Kevin De Bruyne - is quite an impressive, if not terribly coordinated, yarn.

Status
Not open for further replies.